Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Enquiries (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Online Shopping Help Thread #2 (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=99364)

Cherry Dynamite 18th March 2010 04:25 AM

Online Shopping Help Thread #2

Any questions about online shops can be asked in this thread. This includes but is not limited to shipping inquiries, questions about how trustworthy a site is, price comparisons, first press bonuses, etc.

Please read each online site's HELP section prior to asking a question here. Keep in mind that it would be better to direct certain questions to the Help Desk/Human Resources department for each respective site. Use common sense.
--------------------

Quick overviews of popular online shopping sites:

YesAsia.com
(http://www.yesasia.com)
- Accepts Visa, MasterCard, Amex, and Paypal (for the US). See YesAsia's Help section for payment options for your country.
- Free Shipping for orders over $25 for the US; $39 for Canada (if living in another country, see their Global Site)
- Generally sends items in bubble wrap. You may ask them to box up your package in the comments section of your check out.
- Does not usually include the bonus items that Japanese online shops offer (such as posters, exclusive pamphlets, etc.) unless otherwise stated.
- Does not tell you if you will receive a First Press item, or when First Press items are sold out.
- Counts towards ORICON Charts

CDJapan
(http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/)
- This is a Japan-based store. All payments will be in Japanese Yen so prices will be based on current exchange rates for your country.
- Has a Frequent Shopper Program
- Accepts "Credit Cards and Check Cards (VISA, VISA Check Card, VISA Electron, MasterCard, Debit MasterCard, American Express, Diners Club, JCB), International Postal Money Order, Cash (Japanese Yen or US Dollars), and PayPal."
- They ship by Express Mail Service (EMS), Registered Air Mail, Air Mail, or Economy Air (SAL). See shipping charges. These charges are an estimate. Actual charges may vary.
- CDJapan clearly states availability of First Press items and any external bonuses. See product info guide

HMV Japan
(http://www.hmv.co.jp/)
- This is a Japan-based store. All payments will be in Japanese Yen so prices will be based on current exchange rates for your country.
- If you cannot read Japanese, there is an English option.
- Has a Members Points Program
- Accepts "VISA, MasterCard, Diners Club, American Express, Saison, DC, UFJ NICOS,and JCB."
- Only ships by Express Mail Service (EMS)
- First Press items are listed separately from Regular Press items.
- Has been known to fold bonus items (like posters)

Mu-Mo
(http://mu-mo.net/index.html)
- This site is Japanese only.
- They will not ship items outside of Japan. If you are outside of Japan, you cannot order from here unless you purchase through a middle-man.

HMV HK
(http://www.hmv.hk)
- HMV that is based on Hong Kong
- Accepts Major Credit Cards (VISA, MasterCard, American Express, JCB, and Diners)
- It basically works like HMV Japan
- They sell HK Press
- Does not count towards ORICON Chart

Play-Asia
(http://www.play-asia.com/)
- They accept VISA, MasterCard, PayPal, Western Union, MoneyBookers, Bank Transfer.
- Offers Free Shipping to selected Countries.
- They sell Japan Press and HK Press
- Does not count towards ORICON Chart
- Play-Asia's Free Shipping Policy

------------------------------------

Shipping Reference
(Please take note that these are only references, Your parcel might arrive earlier or later than the dates written here)

YesAsia
EMS: 2 to 5 days
Standard Mail: 6 to 14 days
Free Shipping (Standard Mail) : 6 to 14 days

CDJapan
FedEx: 1 to 3 days
EMS: 2 to 6 days
Registered Mail: 4 to 12 days
Air Mail: 4 to 12 days
SAL: 1 to 3 weeks

HMV Japan
EMS: 3 to 6 days

HMV HK
Standard Shipping : 4-5 Days

Play-Asia
Airmail : 5-14 Days
EMS : 2-4 Days
Courier Shipping : Depending on the Courier you choose.

------------------------------

Please Support AHS by clicking the link at the bottom of the forum when you're going to purchase from CDJapan and YesAsia. More information on this thread (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2889) and (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=18978)

Link to the First Thread : (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=71182)
Spoiler:
Credits : delvilayu, LacusClyne, KarenPang, BanaCherry, nanakopy87

LacusClyne 18th March 2010 04:34 AM

^hi, can you also add that which site counts towards ORICON, i think this is important to let members know whether their purchases help the artists on the chart.

like hmv hongkong and plasia do not count toward oricon

Cherry Dynamite 18th March 2010 04:37 AM

Done updated it. Thanks :D

nanakopy87 18th March 2010 04:58 AM

play-asia offers free shipping to selected countries(i remember canada is not eligible for free shipping).

Cherry Dynamite 18th March 2010 05:07 AM

^ Thanks I forgot about that.

If I missed something please tell me. ~

KuuXAyu-fan 18th March 2010 06:41 AM

Rock'N'Roll Circus Boxset | PlayAsia Pre-orders?

So I was just wondering if anyone else here has pre-ordered their boxset from playasia. I'm a little worried I won't get my copy since it still says it can be pre-ordered, and I don't think they will get all that many. So do you guys think they will be able to send out all the pre-orders or will they cancel some?

Any feedback is appreciated :)

Lanz16 18th March 2010 10:27 AM

Thanks for making this thread! :)

This is really helpful

y_nathz 18th March 2010 10:32 AM

Thanks for this I'm on my way to be a collector !! :D

Cherry Dynamite 18th March 2010 02:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KuuXAyu-fan (Post 2281943)
So I was just wondering if anyone else here has pre-ordered their boxset from playasia. I'm a little worried I won't get my copy since it still says it can be pre-ordered, and I don't think they will get all that many. So do you guys think they will be able to send out all the pre-orders or will they cancel some?

I don't think they'll be able to fulfill all the orders.

I asked them if they can fulfill all the pre-orders and they sent me this.
Quote:

Originally Posted by Play-Asia.com
I am sorry that we cannot guarantee that but we usually can fulfill all
the accepted orders.

nanakopy87 18th March 2010 03:20 PM

yes.they are pretty useless(=.=") especially when you ask them about pre-orders :)
but they replied your queries quite fast!usually 1 day after i email them.YA usually take their own sweet time.
but ya.usually they will put out of stock etc if the pre-order item is really out of stock.i saw that for some pre-order cds and games

LacusClyne 18th March 2010 03:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KuuXAyu-fan (Post 2281943)

by now, i seriously doubt that they will have enough stocks to complete all orders.

it's best not to order fromn them.

BUT if you really have the spare cash and willing to take a chance, you can try ordering from them, if they can't get it for you, they will still refund you anyway

Ayumi_lover 18th March 2010 03:41 PM

Anyone tell me about Amazon.co.jp delivery. I know they ships with DHL. I've preordered limited box from there and I would like to know if I will get any posters(well, I should) and will they fold them, or I will get posters in good condition?

~angel*ayumi~ 18th March 2010 04:15 PM

All ppl tell amazon donīt have any posters or Lucky draw.

Ayumi_lover 18th March 2010 04:17 PM

oh, I see^^

Cherry Dynamite 18th March 2010 04:22 PM

I've just read through the Mails Play-Asia sent me.
And it seems like I need to send them my payment now. I'll use Western Union to pay them.
and I'm not even sure if I'm going to buy from them. I'm still stuck between Play-Asia and CDJapan but the problem is I can't afford CDJapan right now and if I'm going to use IPMO I have 2 send the payment on the 27th but I still don't have enough money and I also can't afford Play-Asia right now because it seems to me they're pressuring me to send my payment now or else they won't reserve a copy for me.

If I knew Ayu will release a limited box set I wouldn't have made such a huge purchase last month.

nanakopy87 18th March 2010 04:26 PM

haha.banacherry,you purchase cd+dvd or the limited boxset?

Cherry Dynamite 18th March 2010 04:31 PM

The limited box set *-* If I don't get the money before the 27th I'll probably settle for CD+DVD.
I made a huge purchase last month and then I sent 200 dollar YA certificate to my friend. So yeah I'm kinda broke.

nanakopy87 18th March 2010 04:35 PM

@@
you shouldn't buy the BFT DVD that time XD
but you still have 1 more week to go.is it you going to send the money order via postage?i never use money order before.how it works?

Cherry Dynamite 19th March 2010 01:21 PM

Spoiler:
I know this sounds mean but I regret sending the Gift Certificate to my friend. I bought the gift certificates using the YA Credits from my cancelled tour goods.

It's basically like a money cheque/check. You'll give the money to the Post Office, They'll give you a paper to sign/fill-up then they're going to send the Money Order, They have a really cheap service fee but the bad thing is it usually takes 1-2 weeks before YA/CDJ can confirm the payment. It's actually a nice payment method instead of sending money and the method is really safe because the only person who can get the money order are the ones who you wrote at the Money Order and they'll refund you the money if something happened to the money order. I miss my cards D:

I just cancelled my order... So I'm guessing 1 Limited Box Set will be available.

LacusClyne 19th March 2010 06:04 PM

^where did youcancel it from???? please don't tell me you cancel from YA....Playasia sounds more risky then YA....

Cherry Dynamite 19th March 2010 10:41 PM

I cancelled it from CDJapan :D

nanakopy87 20th March 2010 01:11 AM

i guess first press for cd+dvd will not be sold out that fast.in case if play-asia really cannot get the limited set,then fast fast order at cdjapan :P

adrtwb 21st March 2010 06:12 AM

Do yes-asia usually sent an confirmation e-mail about the oders has been ship out ?

Because,till now i've not yet recieve any e-mail abt it,and it should be ship out 0n 19/3/2010..

nanakopy87 21st March 2010 06:15 AM

yes.they will send you an email after they send out the cd to you.what item you order from yesasia?since 19th is on friday,they might send the cd to you on tomorrow?

adrtwb 21st March 2010 06:21 AM

Ohh,i see..

I odered No way to say(JP),A song for XX(OS),S/S~Love is ALL(CD+DVD JP).

nanakopy87 21st March 2010 06:33 AM

i see.i think they are still searching for the cds.the date they gave you is an estimate time when they will send it but its not 100% accurate.so,they might send it earlier or later than the estimate time

~angel*ayumi~ 21st March 2010 09:29 AM

You should look at your order status, I bet itīs still waiting for stock, because eg the JP press of No way to say says usally ship within 7 days, that mean they donīt have it in stock, and it also can take longer for them to get them in stock than 7 days.

nanakopy87 22nd March 2010 04:11 AM

i have a question regarding cdjapan .yesterday i ordered NL USB @ cdjapan.i paid them using paypal.the payment is successful but cdjapan still haven't update the page yet.this is what i saw since yesterday night till now
http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j3...ioncdjapan.png
anyone know whats happening?is this normal?

Cherry Dynamite 22nd March 2010 08:22 AM

I think it's normal.

nanakopy87 22nd March 2010 08:38 AM

i hope it is normal but till now,they didn't update my status yet. o.O
i am getting worried now because this thing never happen on me before.i just pre-ordered an album from cdjapan but they updated my status right after i paid via paypal.i've emailed them but still no reply from them

KarenPang 22nd March 2010 11:38 AM

I told you already this morning Pei Yee via MSN , that it's normal

CDJapan has to take a while to process your order . They're frankly not as quick as HMV Japan where within an hour or so if I order something on their website , the status of the order can be changed immediately

nanakopy87 22nd March 2010 01:08 PM

i see.thanks karen for reminding me that today is their public holiday XD
(i almost treat them like robot who works 24/7 XDXD)

KarenPang 22nd March 2010 01:12 PM

it's ok Pei Yee , I also almost forgot that they have a public holiday today in Japan

so yeah your order will be processed tomorrow , no worries :D

maxikot 24th March 2010 05:18 PM

Hmm tell me does cdjapan often ship orders before release date (so we can get it in the day of release)?

zellyx 25th March 2010 11:12 PM

Is this website a reputable place to buy Ayu CDs?

Thinking about buying some CDs from here...
http://stores.moviesville.com/Store/...umi%20hamasaki

Has anyone ordered from here?
Good experiences?
Bad?

Do they sell bootlegs, or are these the real deal?
thank you so much, AHS! (:

gothicayu 25th March 2010 11:21 PM

i never heard of it .... and wouldnt buy from there . especially since all come from china they might just post an official picture and say its legitiate to not get the website shut down and send u a bootlegs . you should buy your cds from reputable websites like cdjapan ,playasia, hmv , mu-mo , amazon.com or ahs ( lots of fan are selling their cd here some have really cheap cds if you want overseas press )

its kind of like chinatown everytime i go they have ayumi cds from 2$ to 5$ but seriously they are awfull bootlegs with different tracklist than the original cd and "extra " tracks .its cheap but quality isnt there ...

there is something fishy about your website dont you find it strange that single or album cost the same $6.95 ? and they can go so low ?
because even the official korean , overseas press and chinese press are cheap but the singles always cost less than an album...i just think that's a red flag already

(in my opinion japanese press remains the best but after its all about personal choices )

Crystal_Ageha 26th March 2010 12:03 AM

Nonono, looks like a very suspicious site! :headache
I agree with everything Gothic said.
Basically, I wouldn't take the chance with this place, when there's so many other stores that sell anything you would want. (For a bit more expensive, obviously. But it will be worth it.)

nanakopy87 26th March 2010 12:15 AM

i pre-ordered once from them and i receive the cd ON the release date.i'm using registered airmail.

zellyx 26th March 2010 12:59 AM

okay, thank you so much!! It's so expensive from YA, CDJapan, etc. for me... & I don't have a chinatown nearby (well the one here has Chinese mcdonalds but isn't really china town...). P:
thank you guys!!

gothicayu 26th March 2010 02:45 AM

you 're welcome . i agree with you buying brand new cds ( especially japanese press ) can be expensive .look around if your friend are selling their cd or look on the ahs bying and selling thread you might find some great deals.like Crystal_Ageha said it will cost u more than 6$ an album but you will have the insurance those are not fake and it will be worse it.

honnestly i used to buy japanese press brand new all the time but i recently gave up because i feel its a waste of money ( 2 albums cost already around 100$) when i can buy it like new or in good condition for almost half the price from people .unless u are a crazy collector and want the sticker and the plastic and all the original papers and keep the cd selead than brand new is the only alternative .

i also notice the dvds they sell are region " free " and there is no surch thing as official region free its either region 2 or 3 for the korean taiwanese and japanese press ...

LacusClyne 26th March 2010 05:16 AM

i had checked the site and all are real china press, made by avex china.

Avex china press's dvd code are all region free.
singles and albums really are sold around the same price.

even in singapore, we see those china press and yes. the singles here, are price around USD$5 to USD$7, while the album is around USD$6 to USD$8.

about quality wise:
the paper quality is poorer
In some cds, the china censorboard had remove some songs out, so there might be missing songs, THIS IS NORMAL

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
but this one IS 100% a bootleg, it is not release by avex china

http://stores.moviesville.com/Items/...rt%20NEW%20DVD

nanakopy87 28th March 2010 12:06 PM

in case if anyone never notice,play-asia updated their free shipping policy :
http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j3...orplayasia.jpg

kiseki89 28th March 2010 04:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nanakopy87 (Post 2295234)
in case if anyone never notice,play-asia updated their free shipping policy :
http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j3...orplayasia.jpg

will their free shipping be anything like YA's? Meaning will more than a week to reach you?

Cherry Dynamite 29th March 2010 12:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nanakopy87 (Post 2295234)
in case if anyone never notice,play-asia updated their free shipping policy :/

Thanks nanakopy I'll update the first page and I'll use the picture.. thanks a ton

nanakopy87 29th March 2010 12:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kiseki89 (Post 2295481)
will their free shipping be anything like YA's? Meaning will more than a week to reach you?

it usually takes approximately 1 week to reach you.so far i've purchased around 10 orders from them and all of them arrived less than 10 days include weekend.
i believe its not their fault for the delay.its hong kong post office fault for all the delays.

mobius 29th March 2010 02:48 PM

haha, PlayAsia accidently cancelled my order last week. I email them about cancelling one cd but, they cancelled my entire order. They kinda help me out though, the shipping was a lot. I probably go on a huge Ayu shopping spree next month once AT09 DVD comes out that way I can just pay one shipping cost.

nanakopy87 29th March 2010 02:55 PM

aha.similar thing happen on me!i mistakenly made a mistake when i ordered my AT06 DVD from play-asia.so i emailed them see if they can help me fix the problem or straight away cancel my order so that i can make a new order.they replied me back saying they can fix my problem!and i was too excited that time because they said i can choose either let them fix the problem or i can cancel my order.so i replied to them but the misunderstood my meaning already.what happen is,they cancelled my order and refunded the payment i paid to them via paypal.i emailed them back and they replied me within 2 hours!this is fast.even cdjapan can't do that.haha.finally they apologize (although it was my fault) and fixed my order.haha.

Cherry Dynamite 29th March 2010 04:48 PM

Yeah Play-Asia's costumer service is really quick and reliable. It doesn't sound too computer-ish and formal. I'm actually still bothered to send CDJapan question because their replies are always too formal for me xD

LacusClyne 29th March 2010 04:51 PM

^you should try emailing YesAsia, sometimes they send you a default answer, which does not even answer your question....and they took like 2 to 3 days to reply you.....

i feel like i'm emailing a machine

Cherry Dynamite 29th March 2010 04:57 PM

LOL Yeah the Computer-ish part is for YA.
Actually in my case 3 days is a miracle, they take like 4 days -2 weeks.

nanakopy87 30th March 2010 01:18 AM

i think cdjapan is still ok.not really very formal.if you email them in a very informal type,they will reply you in a very informal type too!haha.
but sometimes its quite hard to understand what they(cdjapan) actually wanted to tell me.its either my english sucks or they misunderstood my meaning

majrakun 31st March 2010 06:41 AM

I was wondering, since I'm using cash to pay at CDJ, what's gonna happen if I cancel my order after I sent the money? I know they would add it to your points if you pay in yen, what about USD? I don't think they've mentioned this. I THINK. XD

nanakopy87 31st March 2010 07:09 AM

well,i think the best is email them and ask.i believe they will return to you in YEN

y_nathz 31st March 2010 07:20 AM

Hey guys sorry for being stupid but did HMV HK send stuff to Indonesia & will I get free shipping ?
Thanks before :)

Cherry Dynamite 31st March 2010 07:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by majrakun (Post 2299100)
I was wondering, since I'm using cash to pay at CDJ, what's gonna happen if I cancel my order after I sent the money? I know they would add it to your points if you pay in yen, what about USD? I don't think they've mentioned this. I THINK. XD

I think they'll still put it on your points.

Quote:

Originally Posted by y_nathz (Post 2299156)
Hey guys sorry for being stupid but did HMV HK send stuff to Indonesia & will I get free shipping ?
Thanks before :)

They only offer free shipping for address within Hong kong,
but yeah they can send stuffs overseas but you'll have to pay for the shipping.

y_nathz 31st March 2010 07:59 AM

^ Thank you very much! :D

majrakun 7th April 2010 03:00 AM

I'm trying to find other options as of now. -__-;; There are two eBay sellers selling the TW press of AT09 and RnRC, both of them are top-rated sellers and whatnot.

http://myworld.ebay.com/undercatdog2/
- RnRC
- AT09

http://myworld.ebay.com/asiagoraku/
- RnRC
- AT09

Question is, is it reliable to preorder from eBay? Which one of these two have better and faster shipping, from any of you with personal experience? Also, I don't see it anywhere, but do they mention anything about the bonuses, posters stickers, etc?

nanakopy87 7th April 2010 11:34 AM

they didn't mention about the posters/stickers.its best if you pm them personally.so far i've bought a single from undercatdog.no problem at all.

majrakun 12th April 2010 11:39 AM

Does CDJ show the price on the package or CD itself? I know YA doesn't, so I had to bring the receipt with me last time. =__=

LacusClyne 12th April 2010 06:46 PM

^price? for japan version, it's stated the price in yen on the obi.

~angel*ayumi~ 12th April 2010 07:51 PM

CDJ does print the order value outside on their packages if you mean that.

Iyreen 22nd April 2010 05:40 AM

I got another problem with Yesasia.

Many weeks ago, I placed an order at Yesasia for LOVE album and vampire knight fanbook. LOVE album (ltd edition) was in pre-order (released date on 14/4) while the fanbook wasnt. As I want to get free shipping, I combined both item in 1 order and wait it to be shipped once both item were available.

So when it was finally 14/4, the book is already in-stock while my LOVE album status changed to "Waiting for stock". After 1 week, the status is still "Waiting for stock", and finally I email YA to asked wads going on with my order and this is what I get for the reply:

Quote:

Thank you very much for shopping with YesAsia.com.

In reference to your recent order 5798XXX, our suppliers have informed us that the following item(s) is/are currently not available.

Catalog No. Title Quantity
1022109838 Taisetsu na Kimochi (ALBUM+DVD)(First Press Limited Edition)(Japan Version) 1

To prevent further delay of the rest of your order, we can do one of the following:

1. Ship items that are already on hand and remove the item(s) that are not available.
2. Wait for 5 more days and if the item(s) are still not available, have our system automatically remove them from your order.

Please advise us on what you would like us to do. We sincerely look forward to hearing from you soon.

If we do not hear from you within 5 days from the date of this notice, our system will automatically remove the items that are not available.
Now Im confused whether this item will be available or not since I pre-ordered it, not purchase after the release date. And now YA said it is not available, however they still put that album for sale (still 1st press). So anyone encountered of this problem before?

Also, if I choose option 1 that they offered me, will I got my money back to my paypal? And will shipping fee will be charged for the fanbook since its no longer above USD39 or they will give me free shipping as this is not really my fault. Please take note I cant cancel the book as book is not allowed for cancelation at YESASIA.

Hope anyone can clarify me. I already emailed them but I would like to hear others opinion too.

Thanks.

LacusClyne 22nd April 2010 06:34 AM

it's a first press cd right? therefore, i think YA has taken more orders then what they have in stock. first press cds can be sold out at online shops during the preorder status too.

but if you want, can just wait for few more days to see with YA can relocate a copy for u.

-----------------------------

if they don't have the stock and your item has to be cancel, the money will be refund to your YA credit balance, not paypal

nanakopy87 22nd April 2010 06:44 AM

if thats the case,they should've change the availability to 'sold out' by now since they said suppliers told them its not available instead of 'shipped within 7 days'.this gives us a hope now and ruin it on next week T_T

Iyreen 22nd April 2010 07:02 AM

is it possible if they refund by paypal so I can purchase it at other place? Its not fair for me if they keep it as YA balance when there is nothing that I can purchase there, sumore I need that money to purchase the album else where!

Damn, I wont use YA anymore after this.

Ohya, the item page stated it will be shipped within 7 days, and same goes to the regular press. As far as I thought this stock shortage usually happen to 1st press item right? Then why regular press oso will ship within 7 days? Seems like they dont have stock for both 1st press and regular version.

Edit: Great, now after I make a fuss, they already change the availability to out of print.:gnash

Cherry Dynamite 22nd April 2010 04:17 PM

Aww that sucks, E-mail them if they can refund it on your paypal.
I've read somewhere that it's possible.

Good Luck

LacusClyne 23rd April 2010 05:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iyreen (Post 2333358)
is it possible if they refund by paypal so I can purchase it at other place? Its not fair for me if they keep it as YA balance when there is nothing that I can purchase there, sumore I need that money to purchase the album else where!

Damn, I wont use YA anymore after this.

well..you could try.

but my friend has 2 worse incidents, with 2 lost mails(after waiting for 1 month), and both are sold out items(15 AT08 ayupans and the other was the NL tour hairband), so YA cannot reship them and have to refund her.
but my friend is already so dissappointed that she don't want to use YA again, so she email them at least 3 times for a refund to her paypal account instead, but YA refuse to do to so and it's refund to her YA credit balance.

so, i end up asking her to order for me and pay her the money, so that she can used up the money in her YA balance....

Iyreen 25th April 2010 03:27 PM

I think its not fair for YA to keep the money as YA credits for out of stock item. Maybe they should change their policy like refund as YA credit only applicable for order cancellation. That would be more fair and square imo.

Anyway, YA already confirmed that that the album already oos (I wish they could tell me earlier) before I actually email them) . They also said that they will refund my money to my paypal in 7-14 days working time. So I guess my case close.

And thanks to their slow update, I end up bought this album at Yahoo Auction Jp at almost 6000y (includes fee for everything). There goes my money..

PEARL 29th April 2010 09:59 AM

Play-Asia

helloooo~
i bought rock 'n' roll circus from play-asia,
how long does it take to arrive?
its already 11days lol cos normally when i buy from
yesasia it only take 8-10 day~.~

nanakopy87 29th April 2010 10:10 AM

it usually arrive on the 8th day.but i heard jiarongisme said that there is some delay on singpost because he received his parcel from play-asia 10-12 days after they shipped the parcel out

PEARL 30th April 2010 06:59 AM

oh thank you so its the 12th day today...and still no ><
tomorrow is the weekend!! pre-order still take sooooo long x.x

nanakopy87 30th April 2010 07:16 AM

i see.when did they sent the parcel out?you bought JP press or OS press?so far,mine arrive quite fast.they shipped the cds out on monday,i'll receive it on the next week tues.

KarenPang 30th April 2010 09:09 AM

you should have ordered from HMV HK

you can get your items within 4-5 working days . Fastest I received something from them was 3 days & they only have registered airmail or EMS

but it's way better than choosing YesAsia & PlayAsia

funny that all 3 sites are HK based but yet YesAsia & PlayAsia takes so LONG for parcels to arrive in S'pore

from S'pore to HK , it's a mere 4-5 hours airplane ride >_<

nanakopy87 30th April 2010 09:29 AM

i believe play-asia offer the cheapest price among all 3 sites.somemore they are giving fre shipping.i see no problem with the slow shipping since they are using normal airmail.at least,its free! :P
furthermore,why is EMS so fast?because we paid for the speed service.so,we can't complain much bout the normal airmail although its near.
don't forget that they still need to follow their postage procedures,so there is some slight delay in shipping them to your country.

KarenPang 30th April 2010 09:35 AM

mmm I never use Play-Asia so I can't comment on this

YesAsia's crap to me though but funny enough , they seems to love US a bit more than Asian countries o_O

the last time I ordered the Taiwan press / CD only of ARASHI's Troublemaker for someone living in New York though YesAsia , she got it within a week which's relatively fast

the last time I ordered something for myself via YesAsia , it took 13 days & it's just a single lor :irked

It's not like I ordered so much stuff from them ... aiyah haiyo , forget it , YesAsia's like my last last last report to order from there xD

nanakopy87 30th April 2010 09:41 AM

lol.this is weird.i believe your order is handled by north america?this is why your friend receive it faster? no idea how they process the orders. XD
i think i never wanna use yesasia anymore,after iyreen's incident.i'm scare to order from them anymore. :P
i have a silly question here.can we email to yesasia CEO complaint to him/her that their customer service sucks? :P

KarenPang 30th April 2010 09:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nanakopy87 (Post 2342583)
i have a silly question here.can we email to yesasia CEO complaint to him/her that their customer service sucks? :P

:roflmao

I don't know you can try to do that but you will get decked for it I think xD

YesAsia's main office's in HK but they have offices or 2 in North America

so maybe cos of this , my friend received her single earlier than what I expected

Cherry Dynamite 30th April 2010 10:53 AM

I kinda prefer YesAsia's Free Shipping service though.
Since there's a weight limit and number limit to Play-Asia's free shipping which sucks, and if you ordered a lot of items on YesAsia they'll only put $10 as the value of the parcel which is quite good because you won't have to pay a lot for customs xD

nanakopy87 30th April 2010 10:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cherry Dynamite (Post 2342619)
I kinda prefer YesAsia's Free Shipping service though.
Since there's a weight limit and number limit to Play-Asia's free shipping which sucks, and if you ordered a lot of items on YesAsia they'll only put $10 as the value of the parcel which is quite good because you won't have to pay a lot for customs xD

haha.i remembered you have to pay for the tax for the play-asia parcel right?

that day i tried to make a bulk order at play-asia.total weight is around 1.5kg.they are still giving me free shipping.lol.

PEARL 30th April 2010 12:11 PM

waaa i checked they shipped on April 19~~
i will never buy from there again >.>

jiarongisme 30th April 2010 02:45 PM

Volcanic problems in Iceland has affected the whole world's airlines no? It's quite unfair to base off a judgement without thinking of other factors first. Just my 2 cents.

LacusClyne 30th April 2010 05:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PEARL (Post 2342658)
waaa i checked they shipped on April 19~~
i will never buy from there again >.>

huh?? it was just 10 days, that's okay.

do you know i can get my mails from yesasia at least 10 days to 4 weeks???

PEARL 1st May 2010 07:11 AM

was just anxious lol :(
Genie, sooooo long? omg lol.
hope i will receive it next week~
cos normally i buy from HMV hk/yesasia quite fast lol..

Kazeyomi 10th May 2010 05:50 PM

YesAsia Problem

Am I the only who didn't receive RnRC yet? ;_; that Iceland's volcano messed up everything!

I want to contact YesAsia but I can't :| the Costumer Support's form seems disappeared or maybe I'm dumb and I can't find lol.

Sorry for this useless thread, but I'm pretty worried now.

ohsixthirty 10th May 2010 06:01 PM

Go here for their contact info:

http://www.yesasia.com/global/about-...formation.html

LacusClyne 10th May 2010 06:02 PM

err...when was your order ship out????

Teppei-chan 10th May 2010 06:02 PM

I'm waiting for my CD and the poster, too. But I don't know if it's because Yesasia or the german post that it takes so long . My last order takes more then a month to arrive here.

Ayusan 10th May 2010 07:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by koshka (Post 2352591)
Am I the only who didn't receive RnRC yet? ;_; that Iceland's volcano messed up everything!

I want to contact YesAsia but I can't :| the Costumer Support's form seems disappeared or maybe I'm dumb and I can't find lol.

Sorry for this useless thread, but I'm pretty worried now.

I couldn't find their Costumer support's form either but I wished to add another ayupan and went to my order page and to the area : To manage your order, please choose one of the options, I choose Contact us regarding blablabla and I fell on the contact form !

Hope it will work for you as well !

Edit:

http://www.yesasia.com/global/0-0-0-...-feedback.html ok click here, it will be quicker lol sorry I suck XD

Yoake 10th May 2010 07:42 PM

with the volcano there are a lot of problem. I received my RnRC in 3 weeks instead of 2 weeks as usually. Unfortunately I didn't receive the poster yet.
So, wait a little more because one week without plane it's a lot of lost time. Imagine the number of packages that have a lot of late? All the post should had a lot of works. It's impossible for them to settle all things in some weeks. Be patient.

Kazeyomi 10th May 2010 07:57 PM

Oh my.. thanks a lot Ayusan :laugh I wasn't able to find it.

Quote:

Originally Posted by LacusClyne (Post 2352616)
err...when was your order ship out????

YesAsia ships my Cd and poster on 16th April. The same day of:

Quote:

010-04-16 Shipments to Europe delayed
Due to the ash cloud from a volcano eruption in Iceland drifting over Europe, most airports across Europe are closed down and there is disruption to the air flights network. Both Standard and Express Service to European destinations are subject to delay until further notice.
lol.

btw you're right Yoake, I should be patient :yes I couldn't imagine how many work they have now. :thud

Ayusan 10th May 2010 08:10 PM

^ you're welcome, I spent many times to search it as well XD it's rather well hidden =o=

mobius 19th May 2010 01:07 AM

I need an A Ballad CD owner expert opinion here......

I looking into buying this A Ballad CD from ebay and I wonder if this "version" this seller is selling is legit? Is it real??

http://cgi.ebay.com/Ayumi-Hamasaki-B...item2a042b5db8

Thanks.

nanakopy87 19th May 2010 05:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mobius (Post 2360656)
I need an A Ballad CD owner expert opinion here......

I looking into buying this A Ballad CD from ebay and I wonder if this "version" this seller is selling is legit? Is it real??

http://cgi.ebay.com/Ayumi-Hamasaki-B...item2a042b5db8

Thanks.

it look real(i mean original).mine is HK press and the slipcase look exactly like this

Iyreen 19th May 2010 06:29 AM

Yea, it looks like a legal copy imo too. Somemore the seller is from japan. I think bootleg case seldom happen if the seller is from Japan :)

jiarongisme 20th May 2010 03:32 PM

Yes, it's definitely legitimate. goikenmuyou is a great seller. I bought stuff from him before. :yes

mobius 21st May 2010 02:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nanakopy87 (Post 2360826)
it look real(i mean original).mine is HK press and the slipcase look exactly like this

So this is a OS press and not JP press?

BTW, thanks Iyreen and jiarongisme

nanakopy87 21st May 2010 02:38 AM

this is JP press.but the packaging for the first press A BALLADS is the same for JP,TW and HK press

mobius 21st May 2010 02:45 AM

^ Oh I see, thanks.

I might picked this cd up. I just want to complete my collection. A Ballad and missunderstood is all I need. lol.

Akuto 28th June 2010 08:09 PM

Yes Asia - change shipping address

I pre-ordered 'Rock and Roll Circus' as soon as it was available through Yes Asia in Jan/Feb, Then I changed address in March.

I changed my Address on the site, but the CD never arrived!

I wrote to them explaining the situation, but they told me that they cannot change address on items that had been pre-ordered and that they would re-send the CD, but would only send it to my old house.

I waited for a month but the people now in the house still claim to have never received anything!

I am now claiming a refund and will order it from somewhere else. Pretty cheesed off as I was really looking forward to it after travelling down to London in January to meet her!

Has anyone had an issue like this before? (CD Japan beckons!)

NintendoHTF1242 28th June 2010 08:23 PM

The only problem I had was pre-ordering MiChi's "UP TO YOU" CD+DVD limited and later getting an email about 2-3 weeks after the release date telling me I wouldn't be receiving the item and I was refunded. I was so pissed off.