Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Ayu Music News (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   [News] ayumi hamasaki 21st anniversary -POWER of A^3- DVD/BD Release (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=124542)

njanjayrp 7th June 2019 09:25 AM

ayumi hamasaki 21st anniversary -POWER of A^3- DVD/BD Release

"ayumi hamasaki 21st anniversary -POWER of A^3-" DVD and Blu-ray will be release on August 28 (Wednesday)!

The concert was held at Saitama Super Arena on April 7,2019 and it is now going to be on sale!

In addition to the regular DVD and Blu-ray,the TeamAyu edition comes with a vanity bag of original design as a bonus!

The size is so good for carrying DVD and Blu-ray to the car, so please check it out!

Check more details from following ayumi hamasaki official website♪
https://avex.jp/ayu/discography/

Set-list:
01 Opening
02 Duty
03 Microphone
04 Let's Get Down
05 Startin'
06 STEP you
07 It's Showtime
08 Sparkle ~ Summer Love ~ Movin' on without you ~ NaNaNa ~ rollin' ~ Ladies Night ~ Sparkle
09 walking proud
10 part of Me
11 KAGOME
12 BRILLANTE
13 FLOWER
14 HEAVEN
15 SURREAL ~ evolution ~ SURREAL
16 Bold & Delicious
17 Born To Be...
18 You & Me ~ AUDIENCE ~ Boys & Girls
19 Who...

I am guessing this is why she's had meetings with avex staff...

~angel*ayumi~ 7th June 2019 09:36 AM

and what about the other concerts ><

ayumint 7th June 2019 09:39 AM

I wanted CDL18-19 and POM2018 as well
Pleaseee!

pedronekoi 7th June 2019 09:45 AM

Just received an e-mail from CDJapan and was like "??". It was actually recorded in both dates, not only April 6. Wondering if I made to the DVD lol

EndOfTheWorld 7th June 2019 09:49 AM

I'm happy this is getting a proper release but I am still wanting the rest of the tours released.:confused

KLJames 7th June 2019 09:54 AM

sorry to disappointing u...
"4月7日最終日、さいたまスーパーアリーナにて
開催されたLIVEの模様を完全収録!"
>> https://avex.jp/ayu/discography/

metropass 7th June 2019 09:55 AM

They did made mistake in the English email. (as usual Lol) According to Japanese ver they're releasing 7/4 show.

Yoake 7th June 2019 10:45 AM

Good news! I'm waiting to see the good before to choose the version I'll buy. :)

Earth_maiden 7th June 2019 10:51 AM

Finally!

http://i67.tinypic.com/rwqanp.jpg

Teppei-chan 7th June 2019 11:13 AM

I won't buy it ( as for now, maybe sometimes in the Future) but it is so good to see her releasing a new concert DVD.

LOGMAN 7th June 2019 11:38 AM

I'm so excited for this. It was a great show, but her voice just wasn't good. Interested to see how they edit it together to make it more enjoyable - after the magic they worked on the JTB Chapter 1 concert, I'm hopeful this will be worth it.

Still, though - where in the what is PoM 2018??
I just assumed they were done with doing physical releases, but to skip that now makes no sense. Especially when it came out so darn great!

AJFmzk 7th June 2019 11:49 AM

It’s an extra ¥3000 for the TA BLU-RAY? For a bag? I hope they add something to this otherwise I’ll stick with the regular version. If the pouch contains POM 20 or CDL18-19, that would be worth spending the money.

Katsuyuki012 7th June 2019 12:10 PM

I will never understand the need to release the final day if the previous one was recorded and is better as well. I just hope the editing will be well done :)
It was a great show except for her voice so I'm hoping for the best :heart

AJFmzk 7th June 2019 12:30 PM

^It’s probably part of the marketing hype. It was a great show though so it should be fine, as long as the editing doesn’t make her sound robotic (CDL2015-16). If it was mostly the same setlist as the day before they could take the audio from the previous day when she sounded better

Aderianu 7th June 2019 12:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Katsuyuki012 (Post 3301369)
I will never understand the need to release the final day if the previous one was recorded and is better as well.

DVD release is a combination of both days. Best angles from both days and some mistakes from the final day may be replaced with video/audio from another.

Katsuyuki012 7th June 2019 01:23 PM

^Yes, it's been obvious at times (e.g. Mad World 2018, I know it's a rebroadcast but still) but I was mainly talking about the vocals. In the past, athough the previous day sounded fine, they would just edit the second day's vocals (resulting robo-ayu). Just don't know why they never used the whole vocals from the better show if most of it was kept the same.

In the end, I just want them to make her sound good lol

Edit: I also agree that it's weird to skip PoM18! I would love for this show to get a DVD, as well.

ayuinh.k? 7th June 2019 01:32 PM

I'm still waiting for POM 2018!

metropass 7th June 2019 02:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Katsuyuki012 (Post 3301369)
I will never understand the need to release the final day if the previous one was recorded and is better as well. I just hope the editing will be well done :)
It was a great show except for her voice so I'm hoping for the best :heart

Because 6/4 show was not recorded as comprehensive as 7/4. There were more cameras in 7/4 show than in 6/4.

alternarist 7th June 2019 04:15 PM

Oh yes. why bother releasing POM 2019 while POM 2018 is not yet released?

RealLight 7th June 2019 04:51 PM

I'm still waiting for them to release CDL 16-17 and get a proper editing for kanariya and the encore medley.

Sim' 7th June 2019 05:27 PM

This is interesting, considering that they are already rebroadcasting the TV version on June 25th.

I made it briefly during the encore on the Wowow version and it was fun, I hope they won't cut me on the DVD hehe... I might buy it actually

pedronekoi 7th June 2019 06:12 PM

They use the second day because they had a lot of cameras for the broadcasting, so they have better footage, I guess.

AJFmzk 7th June 2019 08:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Katsuyuki012 (Post 3301374)
Just don't know why they never used the whole vocals from the better show if most of it was kept the same.

In the end, I just want them to make her sound good lol

They could run into audio/video sync issues when she talks during the songs, if she cuts off a word a bit early and such. Sure, they could just use a shot of the crowd or dancer to mask it but it becomes obvious if it's done every time. I think what they did for Duty (AWA version) is they used most of the 07 audio and then spliced in a piece from 06 to fix the mistake. They'll probably have to do that for a few songs, especially Startin'. I almost prefer they leave the lyrics mistakes in because it shows the real Final show, but I get why it's edited for perfection.

mi|kshake 7th June 2019 09:02 PM

YES! I can't wait to pre-order this! Having watched the live broadcast, it will be interesting to see how they edit it.

Obviously I'd love to see previous tours released too (hoping for a boxset) but I'm glad, for now, that normal service has resumed with her concert releases.

Sky High 7th June 2019 11:16 PM

Finally!! It will be great if they include documentary for this concert :)

Katsuyuki012 7th June 2019 11:20 PM

Didn't know they had less cameras for the first day, makes sense then. Thanks for the answers :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by AJFmzk (Post 3301399)
They could run into audio/video sync issues when she talks during the songs, if she cuts off a word a bit early and such. Sure, they could just use a shot of the crowd or dancer to mask it but it becomes obvious if it's done every time. I think what they did for Duty (AWA version) is they used most of the 07 audio and then spliced in a piece from 06 to fix the mistake. They'll probably have to do that for a few songs, especially Startin'. I almost prefer they leave the lyrics mistakes in because it shows the real Final show, but I get why it's edited for perfection.

True, I think we could get a good result if they did what you described.
We will get an idea of the editing in the rebroadcast so that'll be interesting.

hud 7th June 2019 11:44 PM

getting desperate about the other shows not being released in 3, 2, 1...

AJFmzk 8th June 2019 12:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Katsuyuki012 (Post 3301404)
Didn't know they had less cameras for the first day, makes sense then. Thanks for the answers :)

True, I think we could get a good result if they did what you described.
We will get an idea of the editing in the rebroadcast so that'll be interesting.

Oh totally. I’m interested to see the re edit broadcast and I’m stoked for the dvd. It really all comes down to the editing. And yes, they do generally combine the best footage from more than one show. Most, if not all, artists do. If I remember correctly though, she wore a different costume on 06 for Duty/Microphone, so they can’t really use that editing trick in this case. And they can’t really use the full version because we know the difference in costumes. They certainly can do some creative audio editing like the AWA Duty, but I’d say Just fly in small bits and pieces from 06 because it can be a little tricky to get it to sound like it fits with the rest of the recording. It can definitely be done well, it just takes time to finesse the edit.

Earth_maiden 8th June 2019 06:36 AM

I wonder if she would release a "trilogy" of the missing CDLs, it's like 3 years in a row that we need now, yes?

CDL16-17 Just the beginning
CDL17-18 (I don't remember much about this one)
CDL18-19 TROUBLE

~angel*ayumi~ 8th June 2019 07:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Earth_maiden (Post 3301418)
CDL17-18 (I don't remember much about this one)

Because there was none, she had a concert on the 31st but at normal time, think it started at 7pm or so

Earth_maiden 8th June 2019 07:17 AM

^That totally messes with consistency! :laugh

cosmicfirefly 8th June 2019 08:56 AM

Excited for a concert release but kinda bummed it's not POM 2018, since that's the only one I've been to so far lol

LOGMAN 8th June 2019 11:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AJFmzk (Post 3301399)
I think what they did for Duty (AWA version) is they used most of the 07 audio and then spliced in a piece from 06 to fix the mistake. They'll probably have to do that for a few songs, especially Startin'.

She didn't perform Startin' on the 6th.

Deep snow 8th June 2019 11:17 PM

what a pleasant surprise! excellent news :yes :luv2

AJFmzk 11th June 2019 10:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LOGMAN (Post 3301480)
She didn't perform Startin' on the 6th.

Oh right, she sang pride instead. Hmm I'd be interested to see if they try to correct the mistakes on that one then. There were a couple songs that had lyric mistakes, Duty, Startin', Part of Me...

Chris85 13th June 2019 02:24 PM

Curious to see the rebroadcast first of all.

Aderianu 18th June 2019 10:31 PM

Tour venue & CD shop benefits

Tour venue reservation bonus: Smartphone ring
TeamAyu / mu-mo: Multi-Case (size: 200 x 80 mm)
CD shop: Original postcard (size: A5)

Earth_maiden 20th June 2019 05:27 PM

Another multi case? I think I'll save my money. I hope this DVD has an overseas release.

ddggcw 25th June 2019 03:17 AM

I'd rather they just use the entire audio track from 4.6, and maybe even some of the video track. Repeating a costume in a concert is quite embarrassing as well. A few years from now nobody will remember what happened here anyway

Party_King 25th June 2019 03:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ddggcw (Post 3302364)
I'd rather they just use the entire audio track from 4.6, and maybe even some of the video track. Repeating a costume in a concert is quite embarrassing as well. A few years from now nobody will remember what happened here anyway

As already mentioned, it’s not possible to just use the audio from 6th April, because of different setlists and mistakes...

junshen 25th June 2019 05:52 PM

The re-boardcast is perfect, she mute her tell me why where she sang wrongly and change to another camera angle.
A lot of camera angle is fixed. And there’s a lot of face detail shot. Her voice is edited as well.

attractive nausea 25th June 2019 06:00 PM

^ That's really cool! I wonder how this new broadcast will differ from the DVD version.

pedronekoi 25th June 2019 06:23 PM

I like the mistakes lol

LOGMAN 25th June 2019 10:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pedronekoi (Post 3302420)
I like the mistakes lol

Yeah I never had a problem with the mistakes, personally. It's what makes a song live.

AJFmzk 25th June 2019 10:55 PM

^ Same. It annoys me that they change the lyric mistakes. For comparison, if you take a look at Namie's So Crazy 2003-04 tour. They left in all the mistakes on the DVD, including when they messed up a song and they had to start it again, and I actually like that they did that, makes it more authentic as a live.

ddggcw 26th June 2019 01:26 AM

I meant years from now nobody will know what the real set list for day 2 was, but there might still be young kids looking up this supposed pop legend. Even now in this thread ppl are forgetting that she didn't sing Startin on day 1. You don't have to stick with honesty here.

Aderianu 26th June 2019 08:14 AM

We will always remember how ayu sang alterna and cut it

summerain 26th June 2019 09:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aderianu (Post 3302458)
We will always remember how ayu sang alterna and cut it

And how she sang it once again and, once again, didn't release it (Jtb chapter 2).

LOGMAN 27th June 2019 01:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ddggcw (Post 3302430)
I meant years from now nobody will know what the real set list for day 2 was, but there might still be young kids looking up this supposed pop legend. Even now in this thread ppl are forgetting that she didn't sing Startin on day 1. You don't have to stick with honesty here.

When your choices are use Startin' or don't use Startin', clearly you have to use Startin'.

Chibi-Chan 27th June 2019 10:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AJFmzk (Post 3302428)
^ Same. It annoys me that they change the lyric mistakes. For comparison, if you take a look at Namie's So Crazy 2003-04 tour. They left in all the mistakes on the DVD, including when they messed up a song and they had to start it again, and I actually like that they did that, makes it more authentic as a live.

I agree. It always bothers me that they fix so much on her DVDs.

Deep snow 27th June 2019 12:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by junshen (Post 3302417)
The re-boardcast is perfect, she mute her tell me why where she sang wrongly and change to another camera angle.
A lot of camera angle is fixed. And there’s a lot of face detail shot. Her voice is edited as well.

gosh this sounds great. I hope it's up for download soon :luv2

holy_arrow 27th June 2019 01:04 PM

2 days passed but there is no download links on jpopsuki T.T

maxikot 27th June 2019 01:32 PM

It feels like JPS has been my homepage for the past 2 days X_X

alanphun 27th June 2019 01:44 PM

Is is actually available in Baidu since yesterday night. But the file size is huge around 17GB. Waiting for a smaller size file. :)

maxikot 27th June 2019 02:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alanphun (Post 3302541)
Is is actually available in Baidu since yesterday night. But the file size is huge around 17GB. Waiting for a smaller size file. :)

Could you share the link?

holy_arrow 27th June 2019 02:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by maxikot (Post 3302543)
Could you share the link?

Yes. Checking every 20 minute :D

maxikot 27th June 2019 02:59 PM

I mean to baidu xD But I think I found it, it seems quite problematic, though. Jps is the place I'm constantly on :P

Aderianu 27th June 2019 04:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alanphun (Post 3302541)

can you share link? It will be slow but I can download

edit: nevermind, found the link https://pan.baidu.com/s/1ZtwPJ9yIvsROskR3pzw-lg
pass is tp62

my download will finish in 50 hours %)

Evan Odinson 27th June 2019 05:51 PM

^Mine says 76 hours lol maybe I'll wait for a smaller file :laugh

maxikot 27th June 2019 06:09 PM

I found this video and somehow made it work. I think it allows faster downloads rather then via browser (the guy is sharing some baidu accounts to use in their application):
https://youtu.be/UgSmx26w6TU

Aderianu 27th June 2019 06:10 PM

I have account and use baidu software

alanphun 27th June 2019 08:25 PM

Just recorded walking proud with my phone, not the best quality but hope you all enjoy it.

maxikot 27th June 2019 09:40 PM

Microphone performance
https://drive.google.com/file/d/117V...ew?usp=sharing

Evan Odinson 28th June 2019 01:59 AM

^Thanks for sharing maxikot! It looks awesome, love the new angles and the sound as well :luv2

maxikot 28th June 2019 09:53 AM

I've downsized the concert and will try to share it later somehow.

holy_arrow 28th June 2019 11:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by maxikot (Post 3302587)

You can upload on jpopsuki.
I will convert to the smaller and upload for AHS

supaka 28th June 2019 12:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by holy_arrow (Post 3302593)
You can upload on jpopsuki.
I will convert to the smaller and upload for AHS

Thank you ! :luv2

AJFmzk 28th June 2019 12:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by maxikot (Post 3302587)

Thanks for downloading and doing all that downsizing work, can’t wait to see the edited show. I actually wouldn’t mind having the raw big size version but I wasn’t able to download it from Baidu.

BabyJane 28th June 2019 03:30 PM

Second this. Tried Baidu, but something went completely wrong T_T. But thanks anyway for all the hard work!

Katsuyuki012 28th June 2019 11:48 PM

They didn't fix all the mistakes. They didn't edit it when she messed up the lyrics in Duty's second chorus*.
The editing seems to be quite 'natural' for most songs (but it's a bit electronic in others, e.g. BRILLANTE). Overall, I like that approach but the vocals can still be quite rough around the edges, so one shouldn't expect that they made her sound perfect.

*they did in the AWA version but not in the re-broadcast.

SunshineSlayer 29th June 2019 12:35 AM

Vocals are still iffy sounding, but more punched up in general.

maxikot 29th June 2019 12:49 AM

So here's my downsized file, a bit above 3 gb 720p. I'm sharing here cause at some point I will delete it from my drive and I am sure sb will upload it and create a separate thread in the download section ;)
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1x8S...cLFs8BbUD/view

AJFmzk 29th June 2019 01:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SunshineSlayer (Post 3302632)
Vocals are still iffy sounding, but more punched up in general.

I haven’t watched it yet, but I did listen to a little bit of brillante. They definitely edited but tbh I think I’d rather them sound listenable but imperfect than over edited robotic CDL2015-16.

Deep snow 29th June 2019 05:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by maxikot (Post 3302633)
So here's my downsized file, a bit above 3 gb 720p. I'm sharing here cause at some point I will delete it from my drive and I am sure sb will upload it and create a separate thread in the download section ;)

thank you so much for this, maxikot! :luv2

Deep snow 29th June 2019 05:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by maxikot (Post 3302569)

I saw this while waiting for my download and HOLY SHIT I got goosebumps. they did SUCH A GREAT JOB with the editing. :luv2

Katsuyuki012 29th June 2019 05:45 PM

I think that they did a good job with most of the songs but I feel like they could have done a bit better with Duty's chorus, her voice is still very airy and not pleasant to listen to there (might just be me, though). I pretty much like everything except Duty's chorus, STEP you and MOWY (but in the last two she barely sang so not much they could do there).

I really loved Microphone & FLOWER :heart

AJFmzk 30th June 2019 02:48 PM

^ I still haven’t watched all the way through yet, but I’m really (pleasantly) surprised that they didn’t fix the lyric mistake in Duty. I thought for sure they would use the AWA version edit. They did fix the mistakes in Part of Me though and they cut away from her both times. I wonder if they used a bit of the 06 footage for the quick insert shots at the end of the fixed choruses though...

loicrop 6th July 2019 09:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by maxikot (Post 3302633)

Thank you so much!!!! The vocal arrangements in Duty are giving me goosebumps.

Aderianu 14th July 2019 10:09 AM

TA/mu-mo bonus bag

https://i.imgur.com/J1hZn9l.jpg?1

BabyJane 14th July 2019 11:53 AM

^Like it. Will have to consider buying the TA thingy!!1

~angel*ayumi~ 14th July 2019 12:28 PM

Finnaly a TA bonus that I rly like^^

Earth_maiden 14th July 2019 06:28 PM

Same, it looks really nice! So we basically get a small vanity pouch and a larger bag?

LOGMAN 15th July 2019 01:21 AM

Yeah I really like that bag. I was really disappointed in the lack of goods for that concert, so I'm pleased we're able to get such a nice bag using that logo.

I STILL want a t-shirt with that logo but in colour, like the dancers had. I really wish they'd made those available for purchase.

AJFmzk 15th July 2019 04:31 AM

It's a nice bonus for TA, but I really don't see myself ever using it, so I just pre-ordered the regular Blu-ray on Amazon Japan. It's on sale now for about ¥5600. Even with international priority shipping it came out less than the regular blu-ray price on Ayu's discography page from the email. I'm curious if they'll add on anymore goods to the TA version, but if it's just the bag, it's nice but I'm okay without it. I'd rather save money and get the Amazon sale version.

Chibi-Chan 15th July 2019 02:21 PM

I really want that bag. Didn't like the logo on the thirts, but somehow it fits the bag I think. If I get money at the end of the month, I will see if I order it.

oaristos 15th July 2019 04:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aderianu (Post 3303419)

I didn't think I was going to like the bag when I read the description, but it's actually very cute.

Chris85 16th July 2019 02:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by oaristos (Post 3303473)
I didn't think I was going to like the bag when I read the description, but it's actually very cute.

It is. Very colourful in a good way.

Deep snow 16th July 2019 10:00 PM

she changed her display picture on Instagram and posted it to a story marked A^3, could that be the Bluray cover?

TeamAyu2004 16th July 2019 11:24 PM

I need the rest on blu-ray please, haha

Aderianu 17th July 2019 07:36 AM

http://i.imgur.com/UIeHzshl.jpg

Linza-mo 17th July 2019 08:54 AM

I love this kind of simple portrait! <3

https://image.noelshack.com/fichiers...80937216-n.jpg

xLuna&1LOVE 17th July 2019 10:08 AM

It is so uncanny how symmetrical her eyes are. So captivating.

It is just her pouty lips, they don't do any justice to the portrait. She is so pretty and then... well ok, sing WARNING as much as you want, Ayu.

Aderianu 17th July 2019 01:14 PM

【Size】 160mm×205mm×120mm
【Material】 PU synthetic leather (front)
【Inside】 With mirror, there is a pocket

DVD, Blu-ray also easy to carry to the car! Of course, there are pockets and mirrors for storing makeup tools. This is item you can not miss absolutely ♪

If you haven't preorder the product yet, just do it!!

https://avex.jp/ayu/news/detail.php?id=1074819

http://i.imgur.com/PCGOZ94l.jpg

tokyoxjapanxfan 18th July 2019 01:02 AM

I love the pouch—but I’m not buying this concert. (I haven’t purchased one since... well, a long time.) So, I may look on the auctions.

Deep snow 18th July 2019 02:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Linza-mo (Post 3303578)
I love this kind of simple portrait! <3

https://image.noelshack.com/fichiers...80937216-n.jpg

her new story confirmed that this is the DVD/BD cover! :luv2

I love this photo but I wish it were the cover of an album or something :laugh

kotora 18th July 2019 03:44 PM

This image reminds me of the A BEST covers, a lot.

Toniayu123 18th July 2019 04:12 PM

I thought it was a snippet of the cover not the full one, but her new story got me confused... it does look weird for a DVD imo
Definitely reminiscent of a best. I honestly kinda want an A best 3... they should have released it for her 20th tho

summerain 18th July 2019 06:12 PM

Her look is similar to Winter Diary ~A7 Classical~ release.

Corvina 19th July 2019 09:09 AM

A nice photo, but I really can't unsee her unsymmetrical eyebrows. Why did nobody of her team notice that one is bigger than the other? :laugh

Quote:

Originally Posted by Toniayu123 (Post 3303631)
I thought it was a snippet of the cover not the full one, but her new story got me confused... it does look weird for a DVD imo
Definitely reminiscent of a best. I honestly kinda want an A best 3... they should have released it for her 20th tho

Me, too, cause I think it's one of the two outfits/styles with the ponytail from the concert.
A pity we won't see a better studio shot of it as the close-up cover seems to be one.

Sandy 22nd July 2019 12:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Corvina (Post 3303665)
A nice photo, but I really can't unsee her unsymmetrical eyebrows. Why did nobody of her team notice that one is bigger than the other? :laugh

My first thought was that it was a shadow..?