Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Ayu Music News (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   [news+pic] ayu back to Japan! (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=68591)

freedreamer 18th January 2008 07:32 AM

o man...i wonder when they will start to reveal the dates of the other asia places..still in discussion i suppose..

YAY new song!

KuroixShiroi_Namida 18th January 2008 07:47 AM

Wow new song w00t!

Her LV bag looks cute XD!!

angelwing886 18th January 2008 07:48 AM

Thnaks for sharing

babamon 18th January 2008 08:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chibi_Venus (Post 1305510)
Nice of the media to be concerned for her health, but I wonder if it annoyed her to be asked that question. (At least, that's how I'd feel.)

I wonder what the new song will be like! ^^

Wow, so the whole ASIA TOUR 2008 doesn't start until April 5th, or is that when the Japan dates start?

The 10th anniversary concert will commence in Tokyo japan first on the 5th of april.. according to the article.. haha.. :)

ruixiong89 18th January 2008 10:17 AM

It's annoying how they say things like "Ayu couldn't hear some of the questions properly". I mean like c'mon, they don't need to try to link every single piece of news to her hearing problem.

I can foresee things like "Oh, Ayu didn't perform well in today's lives because of her hearing problem." OR "Ayu had difficulties understanding questions on Hey!x3 because of her hearing problem." appearing in the media. Enough is enough. She's already going to get through with it so they ought to just leave the matter as such.

I'm just glad she's back in Japan and YES for new recordings! :D

Teyla 18th January 2008 10:19 AM

New song? :D

AyuHamasaki01 18th January 2008 10:33 AM

I really hope GUILTY will reach 1 million sales :yes

And a new song?
I'm exited already :laugh

BoBo 18th January 2008 10:46 AM

that will be good about the album :)

pUrpLeSn0w 18th January 2008 11:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ruixiong89 (Post 1306071)
It's annoying how they say things like "Ayu couldn't hear some of the questions properly". I mean like c'mon, they don't need to try to link every single piece of news to her hearing problem.

I can foresee things like "Oh, Ayu didn't perform well in today's lives because of her hearing problem." OR "Ayu had difficulties understanding questions on Hey!x3 because of her hearing problem." appearing in the media. Enough is enough. She's already going to get through with it so they ought to just leave the matter as such.

I'm just glad she's back in Japan and YES for new recordings! :D

yeah i agree with you..that's kinda irritating.. :irked:irked:irked

new song??? wonder what will it be about this time..maybe of the recent news i think.. =X

TITANIC 18th January 2008 12:29 PM

cant wait for new song :D
really??
guilty can pass a million copies???

hiroshi_ben 18th January 2008 02:27 PM

i think the media are v rude...they shouldnt have question her so directly after knowing about her hearing problem..

alternarist 18th January 2008 03:10 PM

ayu's face looks big. but i am glad that ayu moves on with a new song and her ASIA TOUR!! wonder how is it gonna be like.

Jus imagine during her 10th anniversary concert's encore, she will be talking about her ear.

KarenPang 18th January 2008 03:49 PM

as much as I'm really excited that a new song will be in the works , I'm concerned that ayumi's pushing herself too much considering that this year's her 10th anniversary in the music business .

Shouldn't she take a break or something ? I mean , she probably has earned enough financially & that aspect will definitely take care of her for the rest of her life & I'm worried it will come to a situation where she will overwork herself until she might 1 day lose the plot .

Cyria 18th January 2008 04:09 PM

New song? Summer single, probably.

bradlee151 18th January 2008 04:36 PM

a new song....starting right away for the new album? i could only hope. NO MORE GUITARS AYU. make it electro.

pUrpLeSn0w 18th January 2008 04:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by karenpang (Post 1306303)
as much as I'm really excited that a new song will be in the works , I'm concerned that ayumi's pushing herself too much considering that this year's her 10th anniversary in the music business .

Shouldn't she take a break or something ? I mean , she probably has earned enough financially & that aspect will definitely take care of her for the rest of her life & I'm worried it will come to a situation where she will overwork herself until she might 1 day lose the plot .

just like what she said is her TA posts (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=68136),
"I will continue with my dreams
Even if i have to handle all these alone"

i believe she's trying very hard now..(continue)doing the thing that she really like, to try to make sure she can still use her right ear to listen to the thingz around her...ayu..ayumi hamasaki is really admirable.. :thud:thud:thud:love:love:love:love:love:love

she will not be defeated by the tabloids,
she will not give up till the end..
just like her lyrics "until that day..."
(http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=52670)

isn't it true?

let's encourage her on......... =)

criminal 18th January 2008 04:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sugarbasil (Post 1305809)
The copies shipped doesn't add up. Not according to Oricon at any rate... :confused

Shipped copies =/= sold copies.
People have bought over 500,000 copies of the album from music stores, while distributors have sold 750,000 copies of the album to the music stores.

Ayumi's face is so different from what I'm used to. :O

thesilentspeaker 18th January 2008 05:18 PM

new song?!! =D wow thts fast!! yeah! =D

Sommernacht~ 18th January 2008 05:25 PM

hah, well, her ear is still there ^^

yaaah, a new song. but, ayu, dye your hair please!

Yoake 18th January 2008 05:28 PM

A new song? yes^^ I can't wait.
When a new cm for panasonic was annouced, I thought that she would create a new song^^