Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Ayu Music News (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   14th album out February 8th, 4th of five 15th anniversary releases (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=116635)

koumori 21st December 2012 12:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hagan_massey (Post 2950589)
Is it a typo or does the cd only say 15 songs (according to google translate and we all know how reliable that can be...)

Or I'm just not awake enough to read this morning...

Quote:

Originally Posted by First Post
A screenshot from TeamAyu indicates that the DVD will have 14 clips on it and that the album will have 15 tracks. That's one more track than CDJapan announced.

So it's a bit mysterious at the moment, but I'm tempted to believe TeamAyu.

owlflight 21st December 2012 12:50 PM

I believe TeamAyu too because I really want 15 new songs!

SKYia 21st December 2012 12:50 PM

Title To Be Determined (ALBUM+BLU-RAY+GOODS)(First Press Limited Edition)(Japan Version) already sold out on YA !! O_o

owlflight 21st December 2012 12:59 PM

I wonder how many different covers this release will have.

roanmy 21st December 2012 01:02 PM

I'm guessing either three or five.

Misa-chan 21st December 2012 01:06 PM

They've changed the info on TA and the official site. The line reading "album containing all new tracks" has been removed, so I foresee mini-album tracks on this upcoming full album..

ExodusUK 21st December 2012 01:07 PM

Now it really is the end of the world for some people.

hidekirby 21st December 2012 01:09 PM

Great news!

freedreamer 21st December 2012 01:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Misa-chan (Post 2950604)
They've changed the info on TA and the official site. The line reading "album containing all new tracks" has been removed, so I foresee mini-album tracks on this upcoming full album..

what...a....bummer...:thud

Gustavopc 21st December 2012 01:50 PM

****h better be tricking us, I want nothing but new tracks. Even if ten out of them are interludes.

Linza-mo 21st December 2012 01:50 PM

So strange...

I hope there will be two or three songs from LOVE and again but no more!

Thanks for the info Misa chan ! =)

YUKARI 21st December 2012 01:53 PM

Quote:

HAHA! avex, you're so lame :innocent

roanmy 21st December 2012 01:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YUKARI (Post 2950625)
HAHA! avex, you're so lame :innocent

Maybe the sales of LOVE and again failed to meet expectations, so they're adding them for marketing?

koumori 21st December 2012 01:59 PM

Quote:

That's a shame...a lot of fans will feel really cheated if that's the case. Especially with the "buy all five releases and get a special gift" promotion they're running.

If they haven't got enough new material to release a full-length album without including LOVE and again, they should just release it as another mini and not screw over the fans, imo. In any case, I'll wait patiently for the tracklist and cross my fingers that Avex removing that statement doesn't mean anything. :grumpy

Sesshou94 21st December 2012 01:59 PM

Awesome news. :)

sinfonietta 21st December 2012 02:00 PM

I'm really excited for this. It wasn't until RnRC I really started to fall for her and I've loved everything she's released since then (yes, including PQ!) so I'm looking forward to seeing what she pulls out. :D I'd prefer it if she didn't include the mini album songs, but I won't throw a fit if she does. I imagine she has already begun recording, but if not then she still has the time to create all new content as long as pre-production is already completed. It's the post-production that will be the most time-consuming rather than the actual recording/filming (that's the quickest part in the entire development process!), but the more people there are working on the album then the less time it'll take to produce.

Pre-ordered the LE w/ GOODS+DVD version. :love

Jawdarna 21st December 2012 02:07 PM

Even if it does turn out to be only five new tracks (possibly six/seven if we receive fewer interludes), it's still worth buying I think.

I'd hope that she would rearrange some of the again/LOVE tracks kind of like what Namie did with Uncontrolled...

~angel*ayumi~ 21st December 2012 02:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ExodusUK (Post 2950606)
Now it really is the end of the world for some people.

haha so true XD

Really hope it will be all new songs, everthing else whould be a rip-off ><

mizuki-7 21st December 2012 02:17 PM

If it's just song 4 u & one song of again it's Ok for me !

channy 21st December 2012 02:20 PM

So excited *_*