Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Ayu Music News (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   New Album: Love songs / New Single: Dream ON (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=104987)

ayufan- 28th October 2010 11:18 AM

AWSOME, only i don't really like the title of the album

prussian blue 28th October 2010 11:19 AM

okay the album sounds good, but the collaboration is a little bit random :rolleyes even though I like AAA. I really cant imagine how both of them sounds like

Midori-chan 28th October 2010 11:21 AM

What an AWESOME Christmas present!! :heart
This is sooooo amazing and I'm very excited about it!
I'll start saving money right now! :yes

I can't wait to see the PV for "Last angel"!!

But I'm kinda sad, that the CD+DVD-version doesn't come with the photobook! It's kinda...not nice, because the CD+DVD-versions always had the photobook. :/

agashi 28th October 2010 11:22 AM

>.< this is where my money fly away... :( oh please.release just 1 version pleasee XDD~~

majrakun 28th October 2010 11:23 AM

So only the USB version is going to have the photobook? WHYYYYY D: I'm kinda 50-50 about this album now :/ Maybe in the future they'll announce more first press specials for the CD and CD+DVD?

tokyoxjapanxfan 28th October 2010 11:23 AM

^ Though anything is possible, the photobook is LP sized, so it would look a bit silly attached to a normal CD/CD+DVD package haha.

I think it's funny that it says there are 15 tracks total. But after it lists MOON, blossom, crossroad, Virgin Road, Sweet Season and Last angel, it says there are another 8 songs. 6 + 8 does not equal 15. :P

Personally, I don't think the title has any correlation to the type of music that will be included, but rather, the content of it. Love songs don't have to mean ballads.

nanakopy87 28th October 2010 11:26 AM

LOL.failed in mathematics XD

~angel*ayumi~ 28th October 2010 11:27 AM

I want Pre-order links NAO!
I need to go to the hospital again in an hour or two and i am sure it will be sold out till I come back ><

My Rainbow 28th October 2010 11:27 AM

I hope that means 1 intro and no interludes.

Anyways, my personal version of the album (in my iPod) will include 2 extra tracks: SEVEN DAYS WAR and Dream ON :yes

Ayumiko 28th October 2010 11:27 AM

wow!! didn't expect info on the album already!!

Not really sure about the title...hopefully out of the 15 tracks, at least 6 will be new. Please no more than 3 interludes please!!

The collab single is very surprising!! never expected ayu to release an collab single and being the producer of it as well. Ayu is not predictable!!

Tasked 28th October 2010 11:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tokyoxjapanxfan (Post 2534850)
I think it's funny that it says there are 15 tracks total. But after it lists MOON, blossom, crossroad, Virgin Road, Sweet Season and Last angel, it says there are another 8 songs. 6 + 8 does not equal 15. :P

maybe it means there will only be 1 interlude or introduction? ;)

Keiichi_JPU 28th October 2010 11:31 AM

Love Songs.. for some reason, I do NOT expect an "A BALLADS 2"

is this LOVE? is also a love song. Because Of You is a love song. "Love song" does not equal "ballad". I'm sure Ayu won't release an album full of ballads, and with at least 7 new tracks I'm sure there will be some amazing songs!! :D

I'm so excited!! Refreshing CDJapan and YesAsia every minute..

krauterol 28th October 2010 11:32 AM

love songs? :S
what a shame of title for an ayu album...
anyway I'm super excited for Last angel pv! :D (at least there'll be one upbeat song xD)

Oniisan 28th October 2010 11:33 AM

OMG! I'm super excited, can't wait them to be released!!! :luv2 And PV for Last angel?! Sugoi!! If I were the director, I don't know how could I do it! lol

This album really seems to be her best one, ne?

But about Micro SD... I dunno what that is :yconfused

majrakun 28th October 2010 11:33 AM

Oh wow, just saw the "LP-sized" description. Oh wow... that would be really epic, wouldn't it? :thud Gah. Come on, give us some special stuff for the CDs too! ;___;

Midori-chan 28th October 2010 11:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Keiichi_JPU (Post 2534856)
Love Songs.. for some reason, I do NOT expect an "A BALLADS 2"

is this LOVE? is also a love song. Because Of You is a love song. "Love song" does not equal "ballad". I'm sure Ayu won't release an album full of ballads, and with at least 7 new tracks I'm sure there will be some amazing songs!! :D

I'm so excited!! Refreshing CDJapan and YesAsia every minute..

I also don't think that all the songs will be ballads!

But I'm not very fond of the title. It sounds so "normal" and not like Ayu at all, but nevermind...

As long as the songs are great (and they'll be great, because it's Ayu!! :D), I couldn't care less about the title!

tokyoxjapanxfan 28th October 2010 11:35 AM

In Japan, cellphones have micro SD slots in them, so I think the main reason for including it is so people can just stick it into their phone and listen to the album that way. :)

sanzo2011 28th October 2010 11:36 AM

I like the new title album but i think it suits for a collection album more than a studio album ! i lol so hard when i see the line " a photobook comes with 12 pages "^^!

roanmy 28th October 2010 11:36 AM

Most newer phones have MicroSD now =p

tokyoxjapanxfan 28th October 2010 11:38 AM

^ I haven't been out of Japan in 2 years so I have no idea whether or not other phones have microSD slots or not xD