Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Ayu Chat-Room (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   If Ayu died, how would you keep her spirit alive? (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=19017)

gogirlanime 12th July 2004 09:18 AM

If Ayu died, how would you keep her spirit alive?

If Ayu died suddenly (I know it's sad, but I'm just curious), how would you react, how much would it affect you, and how would you keep her "alive" how would you help people remember her and cherish her?

I would cry sooooooooooooooooooo bad, probably for 3-4 hours I'd cry. She's a truly wonderful angel and for that to happen it'd crush me. Since I hope to be a singer in Japan someday I'd dedicate a song to her. But in the meantime I'd forever keep my main page with an Ayu layout with beautiful pictures of her and w/ lyrics and I'd keep a fire animated gif somewhere too *feels a little silly* but hey... And I'd pray for her, in hopes that she is reunited with the angels just like her.

How would you help Ayu!?

yulen 12th July 2004 04:37 PM

aww! she is an angel! and b/c of that since i am a web designer i would make her a memorial on my web site! a really nice, elegant one. and i would listen to her music and remember how much of a wonderful person she was.

princess 12th July 2004 04:45 PM

do what people did for hide.... :)

Unimatrix Prime™ 12th July 2004 04:45 PM

Hmm... I'd probably buy as many Ayu items as I could and fill my walls with posters to remind me of her. I wouldn't go so far as to cry or anything like that, but I would feel kinda down for a while and would make sure to play some of her songs as often as I could.

jerms 12th July 2004 04:53 PM

um. interseting.

i'd talkt o her w/ my quiji board.

m-a-z-e 12th July 2004 05:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jerms
um. interseting.

i'd talkt o her w/ my quiji board.

Lol. But honestly....why talk about Ayu dying. ;_;

Winky 12th July 2004 05:36 PM

PLease don't talk about that, i've made nightmares about it T_T

Sure thing is i would cry for day long ;_;

skydiver4lyfe 12th July 2004 05:41 PM

i would relli miss her!!! very very very MUCH i would..:( i i will go 2 hapan just 4 go 2 her fuineral ..:( n will cry alot alot ALOT!...:'(

sxesven 12th July 2004 05:42 PM

No.

Effing.

Way.

Ayufan11 12th July 2004 05:44 PM

I would cry my ass off!!!! :D That way I wouldnt have to spend any money ;)

squirty 12th July 2004 05:49 PM

Well, this is a shocking thread o_0.

CT_Cool 12th July 2004 06:17 PM

wasnt there a thread like this be4 :think
Anyway i would play her music. Ayu work will be around forever :yes And of course be quite sad if it did happen. :(

appears 12th July 2004 06:42 PM

dude, dark thread... :-/

Quote:

Originally Posted by jerms
um. interseting.
i'd talk to her w/ my ouija board.

lmao, thats hilarious!
:thumbsup :laugh :roflmao :laugh

JimmyKoria 12th July 2004 08:21 PM

=\ shes like 26 she has so many years to go, chances are we'll die before her (since she can afford better doctors and stuff?).

gogirlanime 12th July 2004 09:05 PM

Haha, sorry I was just curious, it's just a thought, not real, and yes, most likely she won't die for a loooooooooong time.

~K+ 12th July 2004 11:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by princess
do what people did for hide.... :)

I hope by that you don't mean suiciding to be with her................

I don't know about cry, but I'd be shocked...then I'd go listen to her old classics and watch her PVs.

x3miss 12th July 2004 11:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unimatrix Prime™
Hmm... I'd probably buy as many Ayu items as I could and fill my walls with posters to remind me of her. I wouldn't go so far as to cry or anything like that, but I would feel kinda down for a while and would make sure to play some of her songs as often as I could.

Ah old man, you crack me up. :dlol You wouldn't go so far as to cry, but you'd make a shrine in your room? :tickle Even you can see the humor in that. If Ayu died, I'd get myself an ebay account.

Freakyswell 12th July 2004 11:25 PM

I would cry.....

And that would never happen! :grumpy Even the thought of it saddens me.

ayumaria 13th July 2004 02:33 AM

Wooohhh.... just to think about it made me feel dizzy.....
i dunno what to say... really.... it is like having a shotgun shot directly to my heart..

But, hihihi, i believe ayu does have more life(s) than cat(s) !

ayumaria.

appears 13th July 2004 03:11 AM

this thread is :fatality