Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Ayu Music News (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   [News] ayumi hamasaki 21st anniversary -POWER of A^3 (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=124391)

chocopockymaster 10th February 2019 06:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kaled kalil (Post 3295269)
The ship is probably disassembled, it's not like they have to keep the whole ship the way it was presented. Who knows what they might do with it.
It reminds me of Britney Spears's family, using a tour prop as a lawn decoration lol. https://twitter.com/MisterIconic/sta...17801178198016

Did Ayu ever had an exhibition of her tour costumes? I don't think I've seen it.

there were a bunch on display before A MUSEUM iirc but I can’t remember her ever doing a full-on exhibition

KLJames 10th February 2019 09:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AJFmzk (Post 3295268)
... But yeah, the bigger/expensive/tailored props are most likely the ones they keep

if do, can she keep this dress? (it might not expensive, but is BIG)...
Spoiler:
https://img.barks.jp/image/review/10...w_barks_jp.jpg
from PREMIUM SHOWCASE (TO BE / Hello new me)

btw, the "alterna" ball from (miss)understood tour is created by a magician (i forgot his name), they might keep it or return it. but the magic-chains+locks-props from the same tour they keep and repeat on A BEST LIVE (that red costume recycled too, but i don't remb from which live)

metropass 11th February 2019 12:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ayuinh.k? (Post 3295191)
POM 2011 had all the tracks from FIVE in the final setlist, so maybe POA3 will have the songs from TROUBLE added (W, aeternal, WATQ, TWIA) or she could just make a whole completely new setlist like PCDL to end her anniversary with all her hits like CDL16-17

She even ditched song from TROUBLE in her "TROUBLE TOUR". I don't see she will bring The way I am and WORDS back in POA3.

Party_King 11th February 2019 01:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KLJames (Post 3295285)
Spoiler:

btw, the "alterna" ball from (miss)understood tour is created by a magician (i forgot his name), they might keep it or return it. but the magic-chains+locks-props from the same tour they keep and repeat on A BEST LIVE (that red costume recycled too, but i don't remb from which live)

The chain thing from AT06 was also used for a-nation 15 (Wake me up) IIRC...
That red dress from ABL was similiar to CDL07-08 but not the same.

AJFmzk 11th February 2019 03:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KLJames (Post 3295285)
Spoiler:

I don't see why they wouldn't keep that dress/props as long as they have enough storage space. Unless they re-work them for new shows, since if you think about it all the costumes/props are already paid for, why wouldn't they keep them (even disassembled) if they have the space. Especially since they could turn it into a money making source like Namie's fanspace live, and we know that Avex will try to monetize A N Y T H I N G

TeamAyu2004 11th February 2019 05:29 AM

I WANNA SEE THIS CONCERT haha

pedronekoi 11th February 2019 08:10 AM

I pretty sure they keep all the costumes in a warehouse or something. Like most of the big artists do. Rihanna once said that she has everything she wore in a storage. Also GaGa keeps all her past outfits in a temperature controlled room (especially the Michael Jackson's Thriller jacket that she bought in a auction). So I'm pretty sure big artists like Ayu, Namie and probably Kumi (she also had an exhibition with tour outfits I think) have their own storage for outfits and some props from the tours. I don't think the ship is still assembled tho lol

Once Ayu was featured in the designer Keita Maruyama's exhibition, remember? With one of the Kouhaku's outfits.

http://livedoor.blogimg.jp/teamayu_s...5/a5f15684.jpg

AJFmzk 11th February 2019 08:14 AM

^for sure. I think it’s standard practice for big-name artists. I mean they had Namie’s costumes from back in the 90, even some that looked like regular clothes. Ayu’s have always been specially made to her own specific design ideas, so they definitely have them somewhere.

It would actually be an interesting concept to have an Ayu “fanspace live” where you could see the outfits and iconic props, such as the ship. Especially since A Cubed implies third dimension, I.e. stuff you can go see and (theoretically touch) in real life, not just 2D on a screen.

Aderianu 11th February 2019 01:19 PM

Ayu recycling her outfits a lot. Dresses from TV shows come to lives and from lives to PVs. So she definetely has some kind of warehouse for them.

Party_King 11th February 2019 04:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aderianu (Post 3295329)
Ayu recycling her outfits a lot. Dresses from TV shows come to lives and from lives to PVs. So she definetely has some kind of warehouse for them.

Yeah... for example that suit from INSPIRE Live transformed to WARNING PV.

Gustavopc 11th February 2019 05:36 PM

I bought a crib just for the closet ♫

M.A.X. 12th February 2019 12:15 PM

Hello guys, I need to contact TeamAyu about to pick up ticket at the venue but I don't see the subject ''Ticket Pick-Up Notification" in the the advance notification form. Am I stupid or what... If someone can help thx

pedronekoi 12th February 2019 01:16 PM

^ what do you mean? If you need to pick it up at the venue, just bring your passport + printscreen from the QR that livepocket send to you. Did you receive an e-mail from livepocket?

M.A.X. 12th February 2019 01:30 PM

No, sorry if you do not understand. I'm talking about how to contact TeamAyu on the site to warn them that someone else will be taking the tickets. They ask to fill the form with the subject "ticket pick up notification" but I do not see it in the suggested suggestions.Should I put: your request, other inquiries or tickets reservation? .

In fact, I have already contacted them (5days ago), but as I have not yet received an answer, I thought that I had not completed the form correctly.

Cahz- 13th February 2019 05:07 PM

So... TA members can choose some (or all?) songs for the tour.

来たる4月6/7日にさいたまスーパーアリーナで行われる、ayuの21周年を祝う大パーティー「ayuキューブ」に向け て楽曲リクエストスタート‼️

◯◯ツアーの◯◯(曲)というリクエストの仕方でTAメッセージフォームへご投稿お願いします。
お一人様、3曲までです❗️みんなで最高のパーティーを作りましょう!

Up to 3 song requests by person.

attractive nausea 13th February 2019 06:02 PM

I've google translated this but i still have no idea how one can ask for songs on the TA website, how do we do it?

Since japanese fans have shitty taste in ayu's music and always ask for her most well known songs i guess we won't go very far lol

~angel*ayumi~ 13th February 2019 06:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by attractive nausea (Post 3295443)
I've google translated this but i still have no idea how one can ask for songs on the TA website, how do we do it?

I couldn´t find it either ><

Corvina 13th February 2019 06:26 PM

I'm not a member of TA, but the info above says through the TA message form.

Chibi-Chan 13th February 2019 09:55 PM

I guess they mean you should contact them by using the message form that appears when clicking on contact at the bottom of the page. At least there is no other message form.

KLJames 13th February 2019 10:20 PM

actually... avex could just reopen ABL poll site again so we can vote again.
Quote:

Originally Posted by attractive nausea (Post 3295443)
Since japanese fans have shitty taste in ayu's music and always ask for her most well known songs i guess we won't go very far lol

not really, that time ppl voted songs for ABL, half of it are not hits, songs like "kanariya" "Ivy" "ever free" didn't performed live at ABL, but she still care and performed after ABL...
> ABL poll result top 50:

Norrel 13th February 2019 10:25 PM

Oh, what I would give if "no more words" could be performed :(

voltron 13th February 2019 10:40 PM

^ I really, really felt that she was going to perform it for her 20th anniversary tour. I don't know why, it just seemed so perfect. But I'll take it for the 21st anniversary tour!

tokyoxjapanxfan 14th February 2019 05:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Norrel (Post 3295454)

You are my people.

Lol

I want to see this song so much... I’d vote for it here (I forget what tour, but she did perform it) but I feel like it would be a waste of a vote, it was only an encore performance.

I will be voting for A Museum’s Dearest performance tho. I need that swing to return!

And yes to vote, you use the message function on TA.
Choose up to 3 songs, and write the tour title and the song performance you want to see again. So it needs to be an already performed song.

attractive nausea 14th February 2019 05:56 AM

^ So for A^3 she will only recreate old performances ? Interesting, i'm not against it, it's been a long time.

ayuinh.k? 14th February 2019 07:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by attractive nausea (Post 3295466)
^ So for A^3 she will only recreate old performances ? Interesting, i'm not against it, it's been a long time.

Was CDL06-07 the last time she recreated old performances? I think ABL only had updated version of previous concert costumes or throwback to past performances

I hope she brings back the elevated pool or the mirrorcle world ship.

Would love for her to recreate music video sets for performances in her concerts esp JEWEL or momentum

ayuuk 14th February 2019 08:10 AM

^Same here!
The 10th anniversary Mirrorcle World ship is amazing!!!
Let's vote for that :)

AJFmzk 14th February 2019 08:11 AM

^ that’d be so cool to see again!

Not sure if I did it the right way, but I used the TA inquiry form after logging in, found at:
https://global-fc.net/teamayu/inquire/
I set the subject as “your request” and I wrote in the paragraph “Song requests for A^3 tour” and then I put my requests. It was really hard to choose, but I ended up requesting Return Road from HLS2012, End Roll from ST2002 and Daybreak from CDL2001-02. Honestly I also seriously considered putting in M from ST2002, Free & Easy from either ST2002 or CDL2002-03 and Untitled for her from CDL2007-08

ayuinh.k? 14th February 2019 08:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AJFmzk (Post 3295470)

Not sure if I did it the right way, but I used the TA inquiry form after logging in, found at:
I set the subject as “your request” and I wrote in the paragraph “Song requests for A^3 tour” and then I put my requests. It was really hard to choose, but I ended up requesting Return Road from HLS2012, End Roll from ST2002 and Daybreak from CDL2001-02. Honestly I also seriously considered putting in M from ST2002, Free & Easy from either ST2002 or CDL2002-03 and Untitled for her from CDL2007-08

I completely forgot about Return Road from AT12! We only a got a brief snippet from the closing credits of the DVD/Blu-ray :mad

AJFmzk 14th February 2019 08:27 AM

^i almost didn’t request it because I feel like a lot of people would be and I have so many requests, especially from 2001-2003 era...but someone posted the full version of return road live in the download section here and it’s so epic. I always forget that Melody was performed live but never filmed, I’d love to see that one too.

~angel*ayumi~ 14th February 2019 12:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tokyoxjapanxfan (Post 3295465)

And yes to vote, you use the message function on TA.
Choose up to 3 songs, and write the tour title and the song performance you want to see again. So it needs to be an already performed song.

Ah so it´s performance, not song. That makes the desicion even harder xD

ayuuk 14th February 2019 01:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AJFmzk (Post 3295470)

Great choice!
I like Return Road and End roll and M as well!!

kotora 14th February 2019 02:34 PM

I think immature the elephant performance is so cool. She can recreate W the bra performance too.

njanjayrp 14th February 2019 03:19 PM

The TA e-mail says nothing about it being about old performances:

◆We are collecting "ayu cube" song requests!
For the upcoming "ayumi hamasaki 21st anniversary -POWER of A^3-" at the Saitama Super Arena on April 6th/7th, we are collecting song requests since yesterday from TeamAyu members!
Up to 3 song requests per person!
Please submit your requests from the message form within the TA Website "LETTER" page!!
We look forward to seeing many requests♪

Aderianu 14th February 2019 03:28 PM

I would like to see alterna with the ball from AT2006
About you with chains from AT2005
Sexy little things from AT2010
Marionette without ugly wig from AT2008
Born to be from AT2006 was really impressive as the opening, but it will not works the same without huge moving screens. I want them back
Part of me on round stage and dancers with feathers from PoM2011

attractive nausea 14th February 2019 04:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AJFmzk (Post 3295472)
^i almost didn’t request it because I feel like a lot of people would be and I have so many requests, especially from 2001-2003 era...but someone posted the full version of return road live in the download section here and it’s so epic. I always forget that Melody was performed live but never filmed, I’d love to see that one too.

Do you have that file of return road? I've been looking at the download section but found nothing :(

Zeke. 14th February 2019 04:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by njanjayrp (Post 3295493)

For the upcoming "ayumi hamasaki 21st anniversary -POWER of A^3-" at the Saitama Super Arena on April 6th/7th, we are collecting song requests since yesterday from TeamAyu members!
Please submit your requests from the message form within the TA Website "LETTER" page!!

Interesting. But the Japanese version is very clear.

“By way of “XX Tour’s XX (song)” request, we ask you to post to the Team Ayu message form.”

I want WHATEVER CDL 04-05!

tokyoxjapanxfan 14th February 2019 05:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by njanjayrp (Post 3295493)

Not sure what the mail says but Ayu tweeted to request it like this: ◯◯ツアーの◯◯(曲)

Which is “(song) from 〇〇 tour”

It doesn’t say how it’ll use the requests, though. I wish they’d hire someone to make sure translations are clear lol.

AJFmzk 14th February 2019 06:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by attractive nausea (Post 3295496)
Do you have that file of return road? I've been looking at the download section but found nothing :(

Sure, I will PM you. I forget who posted it originally though, as I’d like to give them credit for posting it in the first place.

It looks I did submit the requests on the wrong form, they want you to do it on the “letters” page according to the TA email, the twitter post was kind of confusing, but I re-submitted my requests

Aderianu 14th February 2019 06:51 PM

japanese fans twit her in the pattern "song の tour title" or "tour title の song"

Party_King 14th February 2019 07:04 PM

I would vote for some axed performances:
01. alterna from ARENA TOUR 2010
02. RAINBOW from ARENA TOUR 2003-2004
03. AUDIENCE from ARENA TOUR 2009

Cahz- 14th February 2019 07:12 PM

I want (miss)understood from Arena Tour 2015.

KLJames 14th February 2019 10:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tokyoxjapanxfan (Post 3295465)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Norrel (Post 3295454)

You are my people.

Lol

I want to see this song so much... I’d vote for it here (I forget what tour, but she did perform it) but I feel like it would be a waste of a vote, it was only an encore performance.

"no more words" is from AT2002.

~angel*ayumi~ 14th February 2019 11:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AJFmzk (Post 3295501)
Sure, I will PM you. I forget who posted it originally though, as I’d like to give them credit for posting it in the first place.

It looks I did submit the requests on the wrong form, they want you to do it on the “letters” page according to the TA email, the twitter post was kind of confusing, but I re-submitted my requests

I didn´t know we got the whole performance o.o I want it too xD

AJFmzk 15th February 2019 01:25 AM

^ sure I will PM you the link when I can. I am trying to find the original download thread since there were more unreleased live songs that someone recorded...

EDIT: I found the thread. Just look in the unreleased live performance tab. http://ahsforum.com/forum/showthread...ght=Unreleased

Aderianu 15th February 2019 12:49 PM

【TeamAyu】2nd pre-ticket booking for overseas members

If you would like to apply for it, please read the following notice and make sure to apply within the period.

【Notes】
◆You can apply for ticket if you have joined TeamAyu by 11:59pm on February 7, 2019 (= including payment) and have valid membership with expiration dates after February 2019 (JST).
◆This ticket reservation website is ONLY available for oversea members. If you have registered your current addresses outside of Japan as of February 12, you can apply for ticket from the link below.
◆You need to pick up an actual ticket at the venue of the day of the event. Ticket pickup place and time will be mailed to you from LivePocket a few days before the show.
◆ONLY ticket sale is available. There are NO ticket + flight packages.
◆Fan Club Pre-order Ticket Lottery is a pre-sale for fan club members before ticket go on sale in public. Entering into the lottery does not guarantee tickets or "the best in house" or "front row" seating.
◆Please read the instructions carefully to prevent misunderstandings. We are not responsible any troubles and ticket cancellation.
◆Please contact us by "CONTACT" form if you have troubles or inquires about ticket reservation. We cannot respond to your inquires after the sale is ended.
◆You cannot cancel ticket you requested after your orders are completed. Please check your schedule before you order.
◆Please contact us in plenty of time if you have troubles or inquires about ticket reservation during our business hours before the sale is over.
◆You cannot change the date or numbers of tickets after the sales term is ended.
◆You must pick up the actual ticket on the day of the concert. More details will be announced once they come in.
◆You have to solve the problems happening on the day of concert when the performance is carried out by negotiating with a person in charge at the spot/venue. We cannot handle it as we cannot confirm the fact even if you report it to Fan Club after the event days.
◆We cannot cooperate or give you a permission to carry out any events made by fans during a concert.
◆We are not responsible for your accommodation and transportation fees in any situations.
◆You are required to enter your membership ID number and your registered birth date in TeamAyu to order ticket.
Membership ID number: 6 digit numbers
Birth date: 8 digit numbers (YYYYMMDD)
Ex) If your birth date is 1990, April 2nd...[19900402]

Find more details and get your ticket from the following LINK!

=============
ayumi hamasaki 21st anniversary -POWER of A^3-
=============
【Performance Details】
Date: April 6, 2019 (Sat.)
Venue: Saitama Super Arena
Time: Doors Open 5:00pm / Start 6:00pm
Ticket Link: https://t.livepocket.jp/e/742gy

Date: April 7, 2019 (Sun.)
Venue: Saitama Super Arena
Time: Doors Open 3:00pm / Start 4:00pm
Ticket Link: https://t.livepocket.jp/e/qaldy

*Opening / starting times of the concert are subject to change.

【Ticket Price】
Reserved seating: 9,600yen (Tax included)
*Children aged over 3 years old are required tickets.
*Children aged under 3 years old are not required tickets unless they need individual seats.
*One application up to 4 tickets per member.

【Reception Period】
February 15, 2019 12:00pm - February 20, 2019 11:59pm (JST)
*This is not on a first-come-first-serve basis (lottery system).
*Result announcement is scheduled to announce on February 27, 2019 (JST).
*All fares will be automatically withdrawn by your credit card if you win the lottery.
*Please be noticed that there is a possibility that you may win all of your requested tickets.
*No refund or claims are accepted, please.

=============
If you are unable to pick up ticket at the venue:
Please inform us name of person who picks up the ticket on your behalf in advance.
Pick-up person must have one of valid photo identifications.
We will give ticket to the person after we confirm the name you provide to us.
We are unable to give ticket to person who picks up ticket on your behalf if the advance notification is not sent to Official Global Fanclub "TeamAyu" in advance.

【The Advance Notification Form】
https://global-fc.net/teamayu/inquire/?

【Required Information】
◆Subject:
Ticket Pick-Up Notification
◆Send us the following information:
- The date of concert
- Number of Tickets
- Name of person who picks up ticket

https://avex.jp/ayu/news/detail.php?id=1069877

Norrel 16th February 2019 02:17 AM

My prayers have been answered! Hopefully I will get a ticket for Sunday this time :)

Sandy 16th February 2019 04:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Norrel (Post 3295547)
My prayers have been answered! Hopefully I will get a ticket for Sunday this time :)

I wish you luck!!! :love

TeamAyu2004 16th February 2019 05:06 AM

I wish I could get tickets!!

EndOfTheWorld 16th February 2019 10:25 AM

If the voting really is for past performances that would be really interesting. If she really is going to recreate past performances that would be so exciting. But I wonder how that would work though. Everyone is going to vote for for her most extravagant ones. I doubt she would be able to have the giant elephant, the water pool, the giant airship, the glowing dome, the giant cross etc. all in the same concert. It would be too much. I guess she will maybe just choose the top 3 or 5 results?
If it is just a vote for the song list then that is cool too but all the same songs from A Best Live will most likely return. I guess we will find out.:laugh

KLJames 16th February 2019 11:13 PM

^ if she really gonna recreate past performances, BEST of CDL 06-07 or A BEST LIVE already show how she gonna do it.

and since the vote is only for performed song (with/without the props/settings/dancers), for those who's choosed "Mirrorcle World" from AT2008, becareful what you wished for, MW performed millions time you know how she gonna perform without the ship.

for my choice im gonna lower the expectation (plus make her life easier):
- And Then~Naturally from PCDL, she just need to "dance" (or i should say "pose")
- SAKURA from A BEST LIVE, she just need to re-use that sakura backdrop
- identity from NEXT LEVEL tour, she just need to give shuya a call

metropass 17th February 2019 04:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KLJames (Post 3295583)
- SAKURA from A BEST LIVE, she just need to re-use that sakura backdrop

I still think it is shameful she ditched SAKURA in the final performance of A BEST LIVE. For HOTEL Love songs Return Road at least we got some soundless footage but we didn't see any moving image of this SAKURA performance. She need to re-do both of them to let us see the whole performance of these two songs, and MUST BE FILMED!!

Andrenekoi 17th February 2019 07:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by metropass (Post 3295584)
I still think it is shameful she ditched SAKURA in the final performance of A BEST LIVE. For HOTEL Love songs Return Road at least we got some soundless footage but we didn't see any moving image of this SAKURA performance. She need to re-do both of them to let us see the whole performance of these two songs, and MUST BE FILMED!!

The song was composed for a friend of her that died during the tour. I would love to have watched it, but axing the performance was totally understandable

KLJames 17th February 2019 08:30 PM

a brief memory abt ABL's SAKURA:
Spoiler:
http://ww3.sinaimg.cn/large/4b034f65jw1e3rgqhnlrmj.jpg
the swing she sit on was used later for SURREAL performance

Return Road was axed in last 4 show of HOTEL Love songs,
SAKURA was axed in last 5 show of ABL,
so probably it was filmed like Return Road, just they never release any footage.
but, atleast, short SAKURA performance from AT2015 (Cirque de Minuit) was filmed and released within the MC collection.

KLJames 17th February 2019 10:42 PM

my imagination went wild, if this show gonna be ABL 2.0, just imagine she perform like this:

Spoiler:
W - with "Mirrorcle World" ship. imagine she playing soap and sponge if front of the ship, then do the ship wash, ship turn and she climb up the ship and wet herself, at the end she tear off her cloth in front of the ship. it will be better if she add the bubble from "Shake It"...

my name's WOMEN - with "immature" elephant. imagine she riding that elephant here and there while whipping the elephant. whip! whip!

1 LOVE - with the bed from HOTEL Love songs. nothing better if she do that leg open choreography with her male dancers again... on a bed.

MOON - with "Zutto"... moon. perfect match!

You & Me ~ Feel the love - she can start the song slowly with "November" fountain, then faster the song with MY STORY tour musical fountain, final climax she wet herself with water pouring like PREMIUM SHOWCASE. wet, all about wet.

Party queen - imagine she in bunny look from M(A)DE IN TOKYO and sit on big wine glass, her dancers dressing in sexy bunny look from RnRC Tour and lay on a piano. if yo-chan wanna join the party, gomi gonna whip him again lol...

kanariya - with DOME TOUR opening ball. she can start singing the original version inside the ball, the ball open she can fly up like CDL1617, then start sing the remix version with "Pieces of SEVEN" laser all over.

JEWEL - with crystal chandelier stage from (miss)understood tour. shining shine...

blossom - with "Born To Be..." flower.

HONEY - with "teddy bear" bench and fluffy bear. extra cute!

Because of You - with "HEAVEN" water tank, replace water with milk.

Lelio - party around with "Sparkle" smoke/form gun.

Fly high - fly high and move around with "alterna" ball.

Merry-go-round - with Marionette stage.

GAME - tied her up on that "(don't)Leave me alone" spin stage, and her dancers tied up on "STEP you" chain stage, ending light off, light on again they all dissappear.

RAINBOW - she can start with "rainy day" rain, then fly up with "NEXT LEVEL" chair along with that sky backdrop.

superbayu 17th February 2019 11:46 PM

For your information..

https://www.facebook.com/77559554914...279962?sfns=mo

Evan Odinson 18th February 2019 12:43 AM

^I don't really get it, are those the songs we can choose?

maxikot 18th February 2019 12:48 AM

I'd like to know as well, it's a bit confusing and online translators don't help much.

Deep snow 18th February 2019 01:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by superbayu (Post 3295608)

are these the short-listed songs? if so, I find it so funny™ that people like What is forever love—that's one of the few songs I would like to erase from our collective memory her discography :laugh

Norrel 18th February 2019 02:57 AM

I'm pretty sure that's just the page's choices for A^3 and nothing more...

AyuCanada 18th February 2019 03:03 AM

weird choice they are for most of them just in-between performances between bigger numbers. Exception for the 3 firsts.

pedronekoi 18th February 2019 12:54 PM

I voted for: no more words, HANABI ~episode II~ and HEAVEN. My 3 favorite songs <3

metropass 19th February 2019 07:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KLJames (Post 3295606)
1 LOVE - with the bed from HOTEL Love songs. nothing better if she do that leg open choreography with her male dancers again... on a bed.

lmao :laugh:laugh

KLJames 19th February 2019 09:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by superbayu (Post 3295608)

laughed... "Naturally" is part of the medley from PCDL, so how, she gonna perform that half part only???

tokyoxjapanxfan 20th February 2019 08:14 PM

My list was
-A Museum Dearest
-(miss)understood tour Born To Be...
-Arena Tour 2002 no more words

:)

I made my roommate vote for the first two as me (lol) then he added stadium tour 2002 monochrome

Ryusei 21st February 2019 05:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AJFmzk (Post 3295501)

-

AJFmzk 21st February 2019 08:36 AM

^ if you’re looking for the link to download the unreleased live songs, I posted in the previous page :)

In regard to the requests, TA actually emailed me back a few days ago from my incorrect request submission confirming that you have to submit via the form on the LETTERS page.

@tokyoxjapanxfan I wanted to request monochrome fromST2002 also, but the limit was too small. I really hope they take all the requests seriously and recreate/sing some of these old performances and not just mirrorcle world without the ship. (Nothing against mirrorcle world, I love seeing it performed but this is a chance to really shake things up and make it a memorable or nostalgic show)

Party_King 21st February 2019 08:58 AM

I would love to see Bold & Delicious à la CDL05-06. This was perfection.

AJFmzk 21st February 2019 09:50 AM

^ YES. I love the arrangement with the choir. The CDL2013-2014 version wasn't bad either, but I prefer the 05-06 one. CDL 05-06 had some great performances.

EndOfTheWorld 21st February 2019 01:58 PM

I don't have TA but I think I would vote for:
evolution - Dome Tour 2001
Virgin Road - Rock n Roll Circus Tour Final ~7 Days Special~
Marionette - Asia Tour ~10th Anniversary~

Party_King 21st February 2019 02:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AJFmzk (Post 3295744)
^ YES. I love the arrangement with the choir. The CDL2013-2014 version wasn't bad either, but I prefer the 05-06 one. CDL 05-06 had some great performances.

Yes, it’s my favorit concert of her <3

njanjayrp 6th March 2019 10:14 AM

The logo is up: https://avex.jp/ayu/news/detail.php?id=1070635

aliceshields 6th March 2019 10:23 AM

^ I like it

adrtwb 6th March 2019 10:43 AM

Looks like kid’s drawing

Deep snow 6th March 2019 10:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by njanjayrp (Post 3296226)

I was apprehensive before I clicked the link, but was pleasantly surprised that the one they chose does not make me wince :laugh

Yoake 6th March 2019 10:50 AM

Best logo for years. It'll look great on goods.

metropass 6th March 2019 11:38 AM

So they keep using A^3 instead of A³.
Our prediction finally comes true again. The UGLIEST concert logo ever.

ayumint 6th March 2019 11:53 AM

I liked the logo ^^
It looks simple and not looks like just put "A" mask brush photoshop brushes in past several years

chocopockymaster 6th March 2019 11:54 AM

I’m pleasantly surprised. Hate that they’re still using A^3 though instead of the proper superscript; that’s just beyond lazy

kotora 6th March 2019 12:06 PM

3 ^ symbols .....

This logo reminds me Illuminati

tokyoxjapanxfan 6th March 2019 01:36 PM

I like it :-D

The font... has she used it before?
For some reason I feel like for a-nation, that pic with the clear visor comes to mind.
But I might be completely wrong, or completely mixing up images lol.
In any case, it looks really familiar.

Evan Odinson 6th March 2019 02:00 PM

Not my favorite but is not bad, I like the pink, yellow and light blue combination :yes

~angel*ayumi~ 6th March 2019 02:09 PM

It was one of my favourites posted on Twitter so i am pretty satisfied with it, alltough there were better ones in my view.

Ruan Borges 6th March 2019 03:54 PM

I like it, it's simple but effective!

TeamAyu2004 6th March 2019 04:12 PM

I really enjoy this logo. Its so basic, but not in a bad way, lol.
I think it will look good on products.

KLJames 6th March 2019 04:59 PM

thanks god, that three arrow not in green color, or else it will reminded me of "recycle bin logo"...

attractive nausea 6th March 2019 05:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~angel*ayumi~ (Post 3296241)
It was one of my favourites posted on Twitter so i am pretty satisfied with it, alltough there were better ones in my view.

So they really took it from twitter, but did they even credit the person who did it? I don't see it lol

~angel*ayumi~ 6th March 2019 06:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by attractive nausea (Post 3296247)
So they really took it from twitter, but did they even credit the person who did it? I don't see it lol

Yes I remember seeing it on Twitter.

Sim' 6th March 2019 07:31 PM

Simple but good, satisfied as well.

njanjayrp 6th March 2019 07:52 PM

I like it. It’s simply yet it has potential to look nice on the goods and lets not forget that she hasn’t had a proper tour logo in a while so this is definitely a good direction they are taking.

EndOfTheWorld 6th March 2019 09:08 PM

I like the logo too. It's not anything impressive but it's different and looks clean.:yes
The font is so similar to Arena Tour 2002 shirt.

Katsuyuki012 6th March 2019 11:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by njanjayrp (Post 3296250)
I like it. It’s simply yet it has potential to look nice on the goods and lets not forget that she hasn’t had a proper tour logo in a while so this is definitely a good direction they are taking.

Kinda eh that they rely on fans' logos instead of hiring a good creative team that does the work.
But hey, this way they have to do even less and pay nobody:laugh I guess, it's obviously still nice for the fan to see their logo being used.

Besides that, the logo is fine imo but it does bother me a bit that it's written as "A^3" but whatever, nothing big in the end.

pedronekoi 7th March 2019 12:06 AM

As expected, terrible choice lol
This font is so bad...

Zeke. 7th March 2019 12:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by metropass (Post 3296232)

It’s because 3 “^” symbols literally surround the A. Look closely. One ^ on top, one on each side, forming a triangle. I appreciate they thought it through in such a way. If it were stylized as A3, you would lose that hidden imagery and nuance there. This is telling that they had a vision and a reason for picking “A^3” over A3.

jiarongisme 7th March 2019 01:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by metropass (Post 3296232)

Could've been worse.

Not a fan of the typography, but it's not her worst I guess...

Corvina 7th March 2019 05:30 AM

I can't at her team letting the fans do the work and then not even crediting the fan with his/her Twitter account and/or his/her name on her official site.
That's the least thing they actual have to do imo.

metropass 7th March 2019 06:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Corvina (Post 3296264)
I can't at her team letting the fans do the work and then not even crediting the fan with his/her Twitter account and/or his/her name on her official site.

This is not their first time lifting fans' idea without crediting the original logo maker. They did the same thing for A BEST LIVE and Cirque de Minuit.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zeke. (Post 3296256)
It’s because 3 “^” symbols literally surround the A. Look closely. One ^ on top, one on each side, forming a triangle. I appreciate they thought it through in such a way. If it were stylized as A3, you would lose that hidden imagery and nuance there. This is telling that they had a vision and a reason for picking “A^3” over A3.

Then the title should be “A Triangle” not A Cube.
If it is really A cube it should have been written as A³. I thought they just couldn't type “ ³ ” initially, but after seeing this logo I doubt whether this woman know what does “cube” mean actually lol

junshen 7th March 2019 06:55 AM

The fan said she's already been credited and informed in private message before the announcement, she's been keeping it as secret until yesterday tho.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Corvina (Post 3296264)

Corvina 7th March 2019 07:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by junshen (Post 3296266)
The fan said she's already been credited and informed in private message before the announcement, she's been keeping it as secret until yesterday tho.

That's a given, but doesn't change the fact they're not officially crediting her. A private message is not enough.
It's even worse - they don't even mention with one word on her official site or Twitter that they made a competition on Twitter about it or thanking the fans for participating in it.
If you only read the official annoucement, you may think the logo is from her team.

attractive nausea 7th March 2019 07:24 AM

^ They do mention in the first sentence that the logo contest got many applications, but I do agree with you, not mentioning the name of the person who did it is such a poor move.

Quote:

Originally Posted by metropass (Post 3296265)
This is not their first time lifting fans' idea without crediting the original logo maker. They did the same thing for A BEST LIVE and Cirque de Minuit.

Except that for those two they didn't make a contest, did they? lol

Corvina 7th March 2019 07:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by attractive nausea (Post 3296268)
^ They do mention in the first sentence that the logo contest got many applications, but I do agree with you, not mentioning the name of the person who did it is such a poor move.

Ah, overlooked that, but still... They didn't announce the contest on her official site, did they?
Man, it's just not right.
Doesn't make it better they've done it in the past already.