Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Ayu Music News (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   TROUBLE TOUR 2020 A [GOODS] (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=124764)

Toniayu123 5th March 2021 12:47 PM

@chibi-chan it did let you pay? It gives me an error every time I try to add it to my cart :weep I guess I’ll pass, there were no tank tops either.

Chibi-Chan 5th March 2021 01:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Toniayu123 (Post 3336324)
@chibi-chan it did let you pay? It gives me an error every time I try to add it to my cart :weep I guess I’ll pass, there were no tank tops either.

Oh no! Yes, I had no problems at all. Because I was too lazy to get my credit card out, I used paypal, which worked just fine. I don't know, do you speak Japanese? Can you give me a screenshot of the error message? If you still want to buy something, I can try and figure out what the problem is. =)

Toniayu123 5th March 2021 02:23 PM

^aw thank you! I speak Japanese but it does redirect me automatically to the global site with Worldshopping I don’t even know why, and there it doesn’t let me add any item to my bag... it does let me add A ballads tho. Kinda weird.

Chibi-Chan 5th March 2021 05:13 PM

^oh this is strange. I just tried it again, after logging in with my TA account number and password, I added the first item to the カート, when I click on the カート, I can choose between the usual check out or an easy check out. If I choose the usual, I have to log in with my mu-mo ID, after that I can check my order and choose how I would like to pay. It's the usual process. Maybe another browser?

Toniayu123 5th March 2021 07:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chibi-Chan (Post 3336331)
Maybe another browser?

Turned out that was the problem lol Darmn safari. Thank you :love

Chibi-Chan 5th March 2021 11:12 PM

^You're welcome! ♡ Enjoy shopping! ;)

kendelle 6th March 2021 01:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AJFmzk (Post 3336310)
How long do they give you? My cap will probably arrive in the next few days and I'm think to consolidate with A Ballads 2...

As of today I can still consolidate a parcel that arrived on Jan 6th! Fingers crossed it stays that way lol

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~angel*ayumi~ (Post 3336322)
ouch
do you pay tax in australia? I will face at least another 80€ tax/custom payment when it arrives

It includes 10% GST ("Goods and Services Tax") on both the item costs and shipping charges GST as well :( One of our billionaires (who stole Covid jobkeeping payments btw) lobbied our corrupt government to introduce it on all purchases from overseas. Originally GST was only paid on items over $1kAUD but his main business (importing cheap whitegoods from China and selling at a markup to boomers) was starting to decline.

Unfortunately he's also got Rupert Murdoch (massive media mogul) on side. I could rant for hours (well maybe 10-15 minutes) about their shadiness xD

AJFmzk 7th March 2021 05:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kendelle (Post 3336388)
As of today I can still consolidate a parcel that arrived on Jan 6th! Fingers crossed it stays that way lol

Wow. I thought their limit was 30 days...maybe because the regular shipping methods are still unavailable to a lot of places they’re allowing extra storage time if they have the space for it.

Earth_maiden 7th March 2021 08:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kendelle (Post 3336388)

It includes 10% GST ("Goods and Services Tax") on both the item costs and shipping charges GST as well :( One of our billionaires (who stole Covid jobkeeping payments btw) lobbied our corrupt government to introduce it on all purchases from overseas. Originally GST was only paid on items over $1kAUD but his main business (importing cheap whitegoods from China and selling at a markup to boomers) was starting to decline.

Unfortunately he's also got Rupert Murdoch (massive media mogul) on side. I could rant for hours (well maybe 10-15 minutes) about their shadiness xD

Remember the golden days when GST wasn't applied to our measly CD orders? It annoys me so much, the rich get richer and the poor get poorer (more poor?). :dead2

My goods have been shipped from mumo already but I'm definitely waiting until AB2 to get them shipped.

~angel*ayumi~ 7th March 2021 09:38 PM

At least it´s only 10%, we pay 19% tax and up to 12% custom fee ><

Chibi-Chan 7th March 2021 11:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~angel*ayumi~ (Post 3336622)
At least it´s only 10%, we pay 19% tax and up to 12% custom fee ><

Stop reminding me :P

the3ye 7th March 2021 11:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AJFmzk (Post 3336594)
Wow. I thought their limit was 30 days...maybe because the regular shipping methods are still unavailable to a lot of places they’re allowing extra storage time if they have the space for it.

I contacted Tenso about this few days ago. They said extended consolidation times (that ware introduced last year) are currently for packages that will be send using 'surface’ method only.

AJFmzk 8th March 2021 02:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the3ye (Post 3336635)
I contacted Tenso about this few days ago. They said extended consolidation times (that ware introduced last year) are currently for packages that will be send using 'surface’ method only.

Thanks. Guess I'll have to do DHL again for my goods, and then again for A BALLADS 2 :(