Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Ayu Music News (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   ayumi hamasaki ARENA TOUR 2015 The FINAL DVD/BD release (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=122033)

Irish_Ayu_Fan 21st October 2015 11:35 AM

Really like the mix of immature, makes the song much fresher!

Ryusei 21st October 2015 12:50 PM

Her vocals sound great!

holy_arrow 21st October 2015 03:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by holy_arrow (Post 3169201)
HELPPPPP

I want to purchase the DVD version.
I'm from Vietnam and I really want to have it as soon as possible. I will pay for the fastest shipping policy !
Which website has the cheapest shipping cost ?

Thank you

Help me everyone

Uknow! 21st October 2015 03:29 PM

^ I don't know but did you tried cd japan or yesasia? These are the most common.

holy_arrow 21st October 2015 03:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Uknow! (Post 3169233)
^ I don't know but did you tried cd japan or yesasia? These are the most common.

I have tried for YESASIA already. For the freeship, I must wait for a month, and with the faster (11days), I must nearly pay half of the price ( 25$) -> So expensive...
For CDJAPAN, AMAZONE,... I haven't tried, I need the advice from everyone

Uknow! 21st October 2015 03:44 PM

In CDJAPAN you have a Shipping Charge Calculator. Here the DVD version Choose "vietnam" and see the prices ^^

holy_arrow 21st October 2015 03:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Uknow! (Post 3169235)
In CDJAPAN you have a Shipping Charge Calculator. Here the DVD version Choose "vietnam" and see the prices ^^

oh thanks ... 2-3 days only 1550 Yen , so good ! Take it ! :D

Gustavopc 21st October 2015 05:01 PM

A long time ago I also bought at Play Asia and iirc they had free shipping almost worlwide, but I stopped buying there cause I would always have to pay some fees on their packages (Brazilian things)

attractive nausea 21st October 2015 05:09 PM

Used to buy from YesAsia but yeah the free shipping takes so long sometimes and last time i tried to buy an album it wasn't expensive enough to have the free shipping (which is smth i still don't get because i always bought albums from here and i always got free shipping) so i went for CDJapan, i take air mail shipping and i get my package in like 5 days and it's not so expensive imo.

Pieces_of_SEVEN 21st October 2015 05:53 PM

That digest with Duty playing got me excited to receive my blu ray! It took me back to being at the show. ahhhh :heart

holy_arrow 21st October 2015 05:55 PM

Thank you ! I chose to make a deal with CDJAPAN and I will get it in the early november, although I will pay some extra VAT or custom charge. T.T

Aderianu 21st October 2015 07:14 PM

I think tomorrow she'll post Step by step video

stivenoto 21st October 2015 11:49 PM

Yeah before i always used CDJapan... And i have no problem with their services..

aliceshields 22nd October 2015 06:08 AM

I have a question:

B'coz I'm moving to China, in future if I purchase TA set from mu-mo, can I have Tenso to have my package ship to my sister (which is in MY) and attention to her name instead of mine?

PS: I know we can have another "ship-to" address, but I don't know if we can have alternate recipient name.

Surreal17 22nd October 2015 08:06 AM

Best choices for promoting this tour. Both arrangements are fresh and have that "fantasy" feel. Also, Duty sounds better here than on CDL 14-15.

stivenoto 22nd October 2015 08:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aliceshields (Post 3169308)
I have a question:

B'coz I'm moving to China, in future if I purchase TA set from mu-mo, can I have Tenso to have my package ship to my sister (which is in MY) and attention to her name instead of mine?

PS: I know we can have another "ship-to" address, but I don't know if we can have alternate recipient name.

I think maybe its okay... But you should check first, is tenso can sent a package to to MY? Or you should ask tenso by send them an email...

Gustavopc 22nd October 2015 08:47 AM

They probably do ship to NY, but your biggest issue here is that when you make your first order through them, they will ONLY deliver to it to the address which you register for yourself (you even have to scan a document proving it), and will let you only edit it or add another address after your first purchase. So, if you have already used their services before there should be no problem, but I don't know how to proceed if this is your first time...

HULUFan 22nd October 2015 09:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aliceshields (Post 3169308)
I have a question:

Technically you can ship to different recipients through tenso. I know it because I have tried before.

Uknow! 22nd October 2015 09:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aderianu (Post 3169270)
I think tomorrow she'll post Step by step video

Yes!

Ryusei 22nd October 2015 11:24 AM

she sounds so flawless in all those clips, I gotta order it ^^