Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Ayu Music News (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   [Official Message] Albums on PLAYBUTTON (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=112600)

visionfactory 20th February 2018 03:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kendelle (Post 3263940)
I do remember hearing the sound was pretty average, 320k or below?

That was never confirmed really, it says different bitrate depending on the page your reading

Andrenekoi 20th February 2018 05:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pUrpLeSn0w (Post 3264292)
hmm i also got the USB drive.. xD
just that didnt really find a suitable necklace to wear it.. and maybe also 'cause it's heavy to wear around the neck imo so i wasn't really looking for one so enthusiastically lol

Just to make myself clear, I think the release as a bad idea, not buying one.

If I had the money to spare I would get at least 3

visionfactory 1st April 2018 08:00 AM

Just wanted to point this out as somebody said PLAYBUTTON technology was dead

On March 28th, 2018 Avex Trax released BLACKPINK's 2nd album on PLAYBUTTON format.
So the format is not dead as you may think. It's just that the official page of the technology is missing.

Bigtop 1st April 2018 11:26 AM

^ And I heard The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild soundtrack (obviously a video game soundtrack, not Ayu material) is going to have a PLAYBUTTON as well? Hmm...

PinkShinigami 12th July 2018 09:07 PM

Without havinr read the whole thread. Does anyone have a video of these? I'm curious as to how they sound.

truehappiness 12th July 2018 09:12 PM

They work like mp3 players, they required headphones to listen to or you could use a portable speaker as well if you wanted. I imagine the quality was below average to just okay. A lot of people ended up having issues with charging theirs after a while and they just stopped working.

wednesday 13th July 2018 01:31 AM

That's too bad. I love Memorial Address, that would have been a cool one to have. If it was like a budget iPod nano, that would have been cool.

Earth_maiden 13th July 2018 11:38 AM

I bought a bunch both in Japan and online and they've all stopped working EXCEPT for Love Again. No idea why that is still working. My Namie Amuro playbutton is dead too. :(

attractive nausea 13th July 2018 01:37 PM

^ Making people pay ¥2,800 for such a tiny thing that that stops working after a few years of use is a big joke, well maybe they didn't know.

Matt_rq 15th July 2018 07:41 AM

I bought one and mine stopped working in less than a week :(

EndOfTheWorld 15th July 2018 10:02 AM

I never ended up buying any because of the price and sound quality reviews. They seemed to be sold out for a while though. If I found one for a cheap price I would get it as a collectors item.

evolutionricky 9th November 2018 02:30 AM

I think I want one just as a regular button haha

ohsixthirty 11th November 2018 04:34 PM

^same. i actually saw a few on amazon for fairly decent prices. i've been trying to find some ayu pins lately, but had forgotten about playbuttons.