Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Enquiries (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Question about Background Singing in Voyage (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1333)

Grantith 3rd October 2002 11:29 PM

Question about Background Singing in Voyage

I've been listening to the instrumental version of Voyage listening especially to the background singing. It sounds like a small choir or a small group of people singing together. I've been trying to figure out what they are saying, lol. I swear that it sounds like English, but I can't make out what they're saying. Has anyone else noticed this or have any ideas about what they might be singing? Thanks for any help! lol, this is sort of a silly topic, but oh well. :D

miryoku 4th October 2002 12:06 AM

i read on some website (don't remember which one) that the background singers towards the end are singing the english version of the chorus.

i dunno if this is true but that's what i read.

fantaisie.sign 5th October 2002 03:39 AM

After listening closely to the instrumental, it sounds like they're saying "We're on a journey for love. . . lo-love. . ." I may be wrong, but that's what it seems like they're saying.

Grantith 5th October 2002 04:17 AM

Now that you point it out, when I listen to the song I hear that! I think you're right! I never could have figured that out on my own, haha. ;)

It took me forever until i finally realized what the voice in the Independent (Sugiuramn) mix. :laugh The voice keeps saying "Independent." It took me a long time before I realized that! I kept making up all these funky things that it could possible be saying. :p

fantaisie.sign 5th October 2002 02:31 PM

Lol!! Actually, Mike told me about the background vocals a few days ago, but I didn't have the instrumental version to listen to. When I finally got it, I understood what they said because it was much easier to hear them. We're on a journey for love. . .

Unimatrix Prime™ 6th October 2002 07:05 PM

Really? I never noticed it til u pointed it out :p

boogieordie 13th October 2002 10:22 PM

WOW!! I really would never have notcies that..

It's still really hard to hear in the instrumental though.

Ashley

boogieordie 13th October 2002 10:24 PM

to hear it the best in the instrumental go to 4:05

:thumbsup

Ashley

isaac hiew 21st October 2002 09:04 AM

i hear it i hear it!!!! (listening to original mix..... even more harder)

Vadise 22nd November 2002 10:53 AM

okay.. so like.. what do they say? is it only 'we're on a journey for love' ?

Grantith 22nd November 2002 11:22 AM

That's what it sounds like to me.

Biscuitgirl 22nd November 2002 03:11 PM

Wow, how cool! I never noticed that, guys!

tinyppl 23rd November 2002 04:05 AM

Yeah you are right, there IS a choir singing as background. I watched AYumi singing voyage live on japan/china whatever whatever... and there were 3 non-japanese singing as background behind ayumi.

AyuRlz 23rd November 2002 04:24 AM

aiyo.. i nv even noticed it b4...:o

Xe0n 23rd November 2002 07:11 AM

NiCe To HaVe PeOpLe ArOuNd ThE WoRld

Isn't it nice to have fans everywhere so you know the news around the world lol hehe =) its just so kool to be in this forum I just want to say thanks to the website webmaster and other people that helped !!!:thumbsup