Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Ayu Music News (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   ayumi hamasaki ARENA TOUR 2018 ~POWER of MUSIC 20th Anniversary ~ [III] (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=124022)

kelvinkhew 21st July 2018 12:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by attractive nausea (Post 3278507)
Nothing happened, no new song, no announcement.

yeah! But I'm very happy as this is my first time attending her show. Worth it mannn. Especially encore , her hair reminds me Tour of Secret

Chibi-Chan 21st July 2018 01:07 PM

The concert is over now and since I was very harsh about both her Tokyo shows (I still stand by what I said), I wanted to give my feedback on this one too.
There was a difference in quality between the Tokyo shows and the show today like night and day. Today was really amazing. Last time I said she wasn't doing her job at all since she wasn't focusing on singing and just flailing around on stage, doing everything else besides singing. This time she really did a great job. No unneccessary flailing around and she focused on singing, so her vocals were good.
The Tokyo shows were so boring, since there was nothing to enjoy. Horrible vocals and mostly songs that aren't "fun" songs and more about the emotions they convey. But when the vocals are no good, there is nothing to enjoy about those songs.
This time I really was touched and cried a lot. I'm really happy now. This concert was amazing and again worth to be called a concert, because it was about music again. It was everything I would have asked for. I'm so happy I went to this concerr too, I finally got to see the Ayu I wanted to see since over 15 years now.

Oh and like Yumsushi wrote, we were really lucky and got arena seats in 7th row! =D

attractive nausea 21st July 2018 01:23 PM

I thought the concert was good too, but i was not 100% into it because my sleep schedule is messed up with the jet lag so I was very tired, the heat didnt help (not in the arena but before the concert). I was soooo expecting a new song or an announcement that in the end I was left disappointed. However I was really happy to finally see Ayus face in real life, it was surreal. (The other concerts I have been to dont count because I was too far away from the stage to actually see her). I will see her tomorrow too so I hope I can fix my sleepiness issue and enjoy the show to the fullest this time!

freedreamer 21st July 2018 03:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chibi-Chan (Post 3278515)
The concert is over now and since I was very harsh about both her Tokyo shows (I still stand by what I said), I wanted to give my feedback on this one too.
There was a difference in quality between the Tokyo shows and the show today like night and day. Today was really amazing. Last time I said she wasn't doing her job at all since she wasn't focusing on singing and just flailing around on stage, doing everything else besides singing. This time she really did a great job. No unneccessary flailing around and she focused on singing, so her vocals were good.
The Tokyo shows were so boring, since there was nothing to enjoy. Horrible vocals and mostly songs that aren't "fun" songs and more about the emotions they convey. But when the vocals are no good, there is nothing to enjoy about those songs.
This time I really was touched and cried a lot. I'm really happy now. This concert was amazing and again worth to be called a concert, because it was about music again. It was everything I would have asked for. I'm so happy I went to this concerr too, I finally got to see the Ayu I wanted to see since over 15 years now.

Oh and like Yumsushi wrote, we were really lucky and got arena seats in 7th row! =D

Im so happy to hear this. I think taking a big 1 month break between her concerts really amps the quality then. And maybe she really is in the MUSIC mode right now, since she is in album prep and vocally more present

takamioda 21st July 2018 04:37 PM

If we come sooner in line, we will get the seat near to the stage?

Xianghua 21st July 2018 04:38 PM

^ no, all seats are pre-assigned

Jenji 21st July 2018 10:49 PM

Do you know if they thoroughly check the passport?
I mean regarding the visa status.

As I was checking my emails I received for picking up the ticket (the one back in February) I noticed it said that I have to have my address registered outside of japan as of January 30th, but since February 1st I am living in Japan, now I am scared I might not get my ticket when they notice that.

rainbow_smile 22nd July 2018 12:12 AM

^ they meant your address on your TA website profile. It's for the lottery, not for ticket pick up

Jenji 22nd July 2018 01:13 AM

Phew... that's good news, thanks for the info.

Chibi-Chan 22nd July 2018 01:42 AM

^yeah, don't worry about that. I even picked up my tickets with my Japanese resident card and not with my passport.

Evan Odinson 22nd July 2018 02:23 AM

^Hey, totaly random but I'm glad you finally enjoyed the show! I felt so bad for you when you wrote your review the first time and how you even cried afterwards :no kinda weird but I felt really happy for you reading this new review :D

Jenji 22nd July 2018 03:57 AM

Anyone else going to the final show today?

attractive nausea 22nd July 2018 06:20 AM

^ I am! I see some foreign fans here but I am too shy to go and talk to them :dead2

This time I am sitting at the same seat but 5 rows closer !

takamioda 22nd July 2018 08:18 AM

I didn’t buy final day on Global TA. Just bought a stand ticket with all help from the hotel ��. Let’s enjoy the final day. I wish all the best for our beloved Ayu ❤️.

FoxyPinkGirl 22nd July 2018 08:36 AM

she just posted these:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/10...srn9ux93w.jpeg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/10...sa3p6d58b.jpeg
what costume did the white dress replace? the beautiful cream colored jeweled ballgown? what were the rest of the costumes for the final show?

AyuCanada 22nd July 2018 08:40 AM

I think it would most likely the white dress from season since for forgiveness and evolution, she did not came by the side doors, she appeared at the middle of the stage and didn't really moved from there... But i could be wrong

Mirrorcle Monster 22nd July 2018 08:50 AM

She looks great with that hairstyle

Chibi-Chan 22nd July 2018 10:29 AM

I didn't go to the concert today, but I visited Osaka Castle and ate near the venue with a friend. The restaurant had a little blackboard in front of it, with the A logo drawn on it and welcoming Ayu. Inside the restaurant they only played Ayu. This was very funny because it seemed as if one of the employees had their Ayu catalogue on shuffle, since they played the live rip of Itsuka no Merry Christmas as well as a live rip of You & Me and the vocal track of Fligh high. :laugh

Quote:

Originally Posted by freedreamer (Post 3278537)
Im so happy to hear this. I think taking a big 1 month break between her concerts really amps the quality then. And maybe she really is in the MUSIC mode right now, since she is in album prep and vocally more present

Quote:

Originally Posted by Evan Odinson (Post 3278565)
^Hey, totaly random but I'm glad you finally enjoyed the show! I felt so bad for you when you wrote your review the first time and how you even cried afterwards :no kinda weird but I felt really happy for you reading this new review :D

Thank you! :3

~angel*ayumi~ 22nd July 2018 12:04 PM

The 2 songs on AWA are forgiveness & evolution.... no new songs <.<

ayumint 22nd July 2018 01:19 PM

Regarding to instagram, she sang new song during encore today