Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Ayu Music News (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   [Official Message] Last Minute - full PV (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=121401)

maxikot 26th March 2015 12:05 AM

Last Minute - full PV

It's on youtube out of blue :O

stickyrice 26th March 2015 12:09 AM

nvm what I said in the PV preview thread lol It's boring. But she's pretty at least! I'm guessing we (the viewers) are suppose to be "Black Dress Ayu" watching her :shrug

holy_arrow 26th March 2015 12:10 AM

The PV is super boring and annoying to me. Although I love her dresses, her gorgeousness, I still hate the light effect... so confusing !

maxikot 26th March 2015 12:11 AM

The worst music video to the great song :P Concept was great but was not utilized at all, sadly.
She looks stunning though.

mizuki-7 26th March 2015 12:13 AM

Really creative and full of emotions ! I like it ^^

Krushnic 26th March 2015 12:17 AM

B E A U T I F U L ♥
in love!!!!

love in music 26th March 2015 12:17 AM

Holy shit that was annoying.

Ryusei 26th March 2015 12:17 AM

It's weird how it cuts off a few seconds of the piano at the end though I wonder if there is like a surprising cool ending shot

Delicious n Bold 26th March 2015 12:18 AM

I'm comatose
I've come to love the song though

oaristos 26th March 2015 12:20 AM

THANK U JESUS.

Coelacanth 26th March 2015 12:20 AM

Subtle. I love it.

Yoake 26th March 2015 12:21 AM

AMZING PV!!! So artistic and so contemporary. Certainly the best pv of A ONE. The swinging of the lamp creates a certain tension. When the Ayu is on the dark we can see her movements from time to time. They're perciptible. And the white & black part during the bridge goes into resonance with her pain and her anger scream when she's singing some part of the song.

jyujiw 26th March 2015 12:23 AM

I simply adore it! :heart

It's so disturbing at some parts that it complements the feeling of the music to me, the one of disconnection.
I agree that it could have been more explored, but, oh well, she's gorgeous and at the parts that she's not singing and the well synchronized ending were amazing! There's still some things near the end, the music doesn't end. What it will be?

Ruan Borges 26th March 2015 12:24 AM

By the first minute of video I was feeling like "OMG I'm loving this", but after 2 minutes I was completely bored! Such a waste for great song!

Pieces_of_SEVEN 26th March 2015 12:24 AM

well OK. I guess the budget was $14.

Zeke. 26th March 2015 12:26 AM

Did anyone expect anything different for this PV? It's a very personal song, so it makes sense that the video would do a more personal take on it. Don't know what the Hell people had envisioned it might be like but this is pretty spot on with how I expected it to be handled.

Plus, she looks FUCKING AMAZING!

spanishfan 26th March 2015 12:26 AM

Her best PV in years! BTW where are the last two seconds? D:

Deibel 26th March 2015 12:36 AM

And this is how you waste a really good idea..

Yeah, it has a more artistic approach, and she does look stunning, but it turned out to be boring, annoying and bad executed. I agree this song deserved to have a special and personal PV, but, like everything in this world, only if you do it well.

(But I applaud her will of doing something different, of course).

xLuna&1LOVE 26th March 2015 12:40 AM

And there, all of sudden, a Last Minute PV had been released.
Sure, not much happened, but I enjoyed it. I did not know what to expect with Last Minute, so nothing would have been better or worse. I am actually quite happy how it turned out.

visionfactory 26th March 2015 12:41 AM

This PV is pure art!! :heart This proves sometimes you don't need budget to make a good PV