Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Ayu Music News (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   ayumi hamasaki ARENA TOUR 2018 ~POWER of MUSIC 20th Anniversary ~ (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=123934)

Zeke. 20th February 2018 08:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ayuuk (Post 3264351)
Thanks for your reply! So you mean A3 does not mean better seats than A8.

No cause my A1 for the New Years show was way worse than my A2s, A3s, and A4s for other shows.

Chibi-Chan 20th February 2018 08:08 AM

Won both Saitama dates. Now I'm hoping Yumsushi won tickets for us for the Osaka show!

alternarist 20th February 2018 08:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zeke. (Post 3264350)
Idk that’s why I hypothesize they just say “well open 50 for now” and then if anyone is decline they open more. But as it is a computer system they just set parameters as benchmarks or something.

Well the parameters will be something we will never know. So it’s more of like “hope for the best” now. :(

surrealA 20th February 2018 08:46 AM

Congrats to those who won. I won all dates that I applied, both Fukuoka & Osaka. Though I got notified for the July22nd almost 2 hours after the rest. I thought I wont get it.
Cant wait for the tour to start :)

thesweetseason 20th February 2018 10:48 AM

Where is the best place to sell extra tickets? Do I just use the transfer to a friend option? I have 2 extras for Fukuoka and Hiroshima now.

Aries 20th February 2018 06:54 PM

I won both Nagoya shows! Can't wait!!

I think I won't read the forum after April 7th.. :)

tokyoxjapanxfan 21st February 2018 12:57 AM

Got tickets for April 8th :-)
Possible that I'll go on the 7th and try to buy tickets at the venue.
Depends on the money situation lol

hayasaki 21st February 2018 01:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aries (Post 3264448)
I won both Nagoya shows! Can't wait!!

I think I won't read the forum after April 7th.. :)

I'm attending the first Nagoya show!! let me know if you wanna meet up!!

kinix 21st February 2018 02:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tokyoxjapanxfan (Post 3264483)
Got tickets for April 8th :-)
Possible that I'll go on the 7th and try to buy tickets at the venue.
Depends on the money situation lol

Let me know if u need tix for the 7th! I got extra from the global TA~

pedronekoi 21st February 2018 01:00 PM

Anyone with extra tickets for the Saitama 8th April? :)

kinix 21st February 2018 01:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pedronekoi (Post 3264565)
Anyone with extra tickets for the Saitama 8th April? :)

ME~~~

alternarist 21st February 2018 02:05 PM

any one with extra tickets on jul 22? onegaishimasu!

stivenoto 21st February 2018 02:47 PM

Got 6 tickets for April 7 & 5 tickets for April 8.. Will watch the concert with my Indonesian Friends...

AJFmzk 21st February 2018 03:55 PM

I won one ticket for both Nagoya and Fukuoka but I can only attend one of them. Just entered for two dates in case of being declined one.

Baco__ 21st February 2018 08:02 PM

^I want to go to the Nagoya date, if it is possible!

AJFmzk 22nd February 2018 09:53 PM

^depends which show I am able to go to and I won't know for a little while. Also not sure how to sell/transfer tickets since it is to be picked up at the venue.

hayasaki 23rd February 2018 12:46 AM

^i think you would just have to inform TA that someone else will get the tickets for you. You'll need to provide the name and contact number and that person should have a valid id when picking the ticket

AJFmzk 23rd February 2018 03:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hayasaki (Post 3264782)
^i think you would just have to inform TA that someone else will get the tickets for you. You'll need to provide the name and contact number and that person should have a valid id when picking the ticket

Ok. When I figure out when I can go I will look into doing this. Will probably message you for help at that time. :)

~angel*ayumi~ 23rd February 2018 07:29 AM

Is livepocket always so slow in charching your credit card?
I have the 2 ticket charges as "planned" since 3 days now but they are not charged yet and I want them to be in February invoice ><

Baco__ 23rd February 2018 10:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AJFmzk (Post 3264789)
Ok. When I figure out when I can go I will look into doing this. Will probably message you for help at that time. :)

Tell me too if it happens the show you can go isn't the Nagoya one hahaha hope I don't have to be a TA member =C

BTW, the general ballot, when does it start??

rainbow_smile 23rd February 2018 12:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~angel*ayumi~ (Post 3264805)
I have the 2 ticket charges as "planned" since 3 days now but they are not charged yet and I want them to be in February invoice ><

I got charged immediately last year

kotora 23rd February 2018 01:23 PM

I wonder what this 20th Anniversary song would be.

10th - Mirrocle World
15th - Tell all
20th - POWER OF MUSIC ?????

attractive nausea 23rd February 2018 06:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~angel*ayumi~ (Post 3264805)

I got charged today :)

~angel*ayumi~ 24th February 2018 08:16 AM

ah got finally charged too, think i was never so happy to get 500€+ get charged on my credit card xD

ayuuk 24th February 2018 10:06 AM

^wow how many tickets did u get?

Zeke. 24th February 2018 10:49 AM

I am SELLING 1 TICKET to Tokyo, Saitama April 8th. If there is nobody here who wants it I may cancel the reservation tomorrow (the 25th in Japan). These tickets are through domestic TA so the funds have not been withdrawn yet. This also means you will be notified of the seating location two weeks prior to the show.

(I also have 4 tickets for the April 7th show on reserve, and 3 for the final in Osaka - if you are interested in any of those let me know via email at zekeheling@gmail.com as my PM box is full - I will forfeit them in about 20 hours if there is not enough interest).

On a side note, how easily do you think it would be to recoup the face value of the tickets if I were to present them to a reseller shop?

AJFmzk 24th February 2018 11:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baco__ (Post 3264816)
Tell me too if it happens the show you can go isn't the Nagoya one hahaha hope I don't have to be a TA member =C

BTW, the general ballot, when does it start??

yes. My intention is to sell it to you if I can't make the Nagoya date. I'll probably just have to ask hayasaki for help with the TA paperwork if I have trouble figuring it out. lol hopefully you don't have to be TA, we'll have to check the fine print!

kinix 24th February 2018 02:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zeke. (Post 3264910)
I am SELLING 1 TICKET to Tokyo, Saitama April 8th. If there is nobody here who wants it I may cancel the reservation tomorrow (the 25th in Japan). These tickets are through domestic TA so the funds have not been withdrawn yet. This also means you will be notified of the seating location two weeks prior to the show.

(I also have 4 tickets for the April 7th show on reserve, and 3 for the final in Osaka - if you are interested in any of those let me know via email at zekeheling@gmail.com as my PM box is full - I will forfeit them in about 20 hours if there is not enough interest).

On a side note, how easily do you think it would be to recoup the face value of the tickets if I were to present them to a reseller shop?

Unless ur tix is arena seats, i doubt u can get back the face value from resellers shop. They need to earn too. Unless u sell them online urself like yaj.

~angel*ayumi~ 24th February 2018 04:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ayuuk (Post 3264906)
^wow how many tickets did u get?

7 in total for 2 shows, as I go with friends.

LacusClyne 25th February 2018 07:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zeke. (Post 3264910)

Quite difficult to get back though, seeing that I always bought 2nd floor tickets for around 3000yen and even Block B/C Arena Seats for around 6000 yen from reseller shops before, the amount you sell off to them gonna be much lower

Zeke. 25th February 2018 07:35 AM

^ Thanks for the replies. I forfeited the April 7th tickets and paid for the April 8th and July 22nd tickets. All of them are sold already except 1 ticket for the April 8th show. If anyone becomes interested, let me know.

ayuuk 25th February 2018 09:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LacusClyne (Post 3264982)
Quite difficult to get back though, seeing that I always bought 2nd floor tickets for around 3000yen and even Block B/C Arena Seats for around 6000 yen from reseller shops before, the amount you sell off to them gonna be much lower

Which reseller shop did you go to?

SKYia 25th February 2018 06:53 PM

I applied today for both Osaka dates, unfortunately because of my work I can only go in July so I'm worried I won't get tickets but let's see, results are on March 3rd :)

thesweetseason 26th February 2018 09:13 PM

What are the resale shops? I just want some of my money back.

Gustavopc 26th February 2018 11:04 PM

Guys there's a second thread already isn't there?