Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Ayu Music News (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   ayumi hamasaki ARENA TOUR 2018 ~POWER of MUSIC 20th Anniversary ~ (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=123934)

kinix 2nd February 2018 11:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pedronekoi (Post 3262531)
Trying to get tickets for Saitama but I'm gettin an error message that is frustrating me so much. The "fan club member information" is the fanclub number + birth date, right?! With no space?

Membership ID number: 6 digit numbers
Birth date: 8 digit numbers (YYYYMMDD)
Ex) If your birth date is 1990, April 2nd ... [19900402]

Zeke. 2nd February 2018 11:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pedronekoi (Post 3262531)
Trying to get tickets for Saitama but I'm gettin an error message that is frustrating me so much. The "fan club member information" is the fanclub number + birth date, right?! With no space?

There is a separate box for your fan club number and then below that is where you put your bday YYYYMMDD. At least that’s how it was for me this time, but for some reason I do feel like they were combined the first time I ordered tickets.

pedronekoi 2nd February 2018 11:37 AM

Oh! The password is actually the birthdate. I was putting my TA password. So confusing lol

Just applied for both Saitama! Let's hope for the best. <3 Good lucky to everyone!

Gorgonia 2nd February 2018 11:54 AM

Yaaaaaaaaaay, I applied for 2 tickets for both Fukuoka dates and for Hiroshima...

What about the extra ticket in case I win 2? Can I sell it?

Quote:

Originally Posted by pedronekoi (Post 3262538)
Oh! The password is actually the birthdate. I was putting my TA password. So confusing lol

Just applied for both Saitama! Let's hope for the best. <3 Good lucky to everyone!

lol

I went ahead and changed the password of TA, thinking I was doing it wrong D:

Katsuyuki012 2nd February 2018 12:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lilly (Post 3262448)
I'd love to finally listen to Pray live. That's all I'm asking Ayu, please!

I still hate the fact that it was axed for TA15's recording..

AJFmzk 2nd February 2018 12:45 PM

Applied for Nagoya and Fukuoka!

thesweetseason 2nd February 2018 02:10 PM

Can't wait to get home and apply! I'll probably be asking for help later...

polka-dot-jewel 2nd February 2018 02:16 PM

I applied for the Osaka final!

If she extends her tour, before the 13th (or whenever this round ends), are we able to cancel our lottery submission? I really want to attend the final, final show.

ayumint 2nd February 2018 02:21 PM

I'm decided to skip this tour so bad
I planned to save more money this year but if there is The Final to be added later, I will then LOL
By the way, see you in Okinawa, Ayu!

Gorgonia 2nd February 2018 02:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by polka-dot-jewel (Post 3262572)

If she extends her tour, before the 13th (or whenever this round ends), are we able to cancel our lottery submission? I really want to attend the final, final show.

Yes, you can before the deadline I believe... If you go into your ticket submission there's a Cancel registration button.

ayumint 2nd February 2018 03:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by polka-dot-jewel (Post 3262572)

I think if there are The Final, It's very less possibility (or impossible) to announce before this coming 13th
During I was waiting to attend Cirque de Minuit at Yoyogi which supposed to be the final, I wished to see at least my head from the back in Blu-ray but additional 4 concerts in Kobe and Yokohama were announced then. I cried like a child LOL:P

~angel*ayumi~ 2nd February 2018 03:52 PM

Do I see it right that I have to appl seperate for every date I want to join?

Gorgonia 2nd February 2018 04:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~angel*ayumi~ (Post 3262587)
Do I see it right that I have to appl seperate for every date I want to join?

Yes, each venue got its separate application.

voltron 2nd February 2018 04:14 PM

The spacing of this tour is just so odd. I wonder if it's related to her hearing, to give her more time between shows? I'm getting less and less confident there will be any back fill dates, and I'm even doubting if she'll add any additional ones to the end at all.

It's basically her shortest tour, and ending so early in the year for an anniversary year. I'm wondering if she'll do another TA tour after, or a hall tour.

Edit: For comparison sake, what I could find:
2010 - RnR Circus: 34 shows
2011 - PoM: 26 shows
2012 - HLS: 28 shows
2013 - A Best Live: 28 shows
2014 - Premium Showcase: 11 shows
2015 - CdM: 22 shows
2016 - Made in Japan: 17 shows

adrtwb 2nd February 2018 04:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by voltron (Post 3262591)
The spacing of this tour is just so odd. I wonder if it's related to her hearing, to give her more time between shows? I'm getting less and less confident there will be any back fill dates, and I'm even doubting if she'll add any additional ones to the end at all.

It's basically her shortest tour, and ending so early in the year for an anniversary year. I'm wondering if she'll do another TA tour after, or a hall tour.

I hope she would just stop after the last date at Osaka. She need to stop.

polka-dot-jewel 2nd February 2018 04:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ayumint (Post 3262585)
I think if there are The Final, It's very less possibility (or impossible) to announce before this coming 13th
During I was waiting to attend Cirque de Minuit at Yoyogi which supposed to be the final, I wished to see at least my head from the back in Blu-ray but additional 4 concerts in Kobe and Yokohama were announced then. I cried like a child LOL:P

That was my *same* dilemma in 2009 lol I booked my ticket due to what was originally the Tokyo final in June, then she added more shows until October :no

duque 2nd February 2018 04:40 PM

Applied for both Fukuoka dates! sooo excited!!! this would be my first ayu concert!

Gorgonia 2nd February 2018 05:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by duque (Post 3262599)
Applied for both Fukuoka dates! sooo excited!!! this would be my first ayu concert!

We’ll meet there then!

LiDaYu 2nd February 2018 05:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gorgonia (Post 3262605)
We’ll meet there then!

i will be there too ! :)

Gorgonia 2nd February 2018 09:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LiDaYu (Post 3262609)
i will be there too ! :)

Great! We could all meet before or after!