Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Enquiries (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Ayumi Hamasaki in PlayStation 2?? What is that?? (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=93983)

mellody 3rd September 2009 09:54 AM

Ayumi Hamasaki in PlayStation 2?? What is that??

Just found this in google, when searching for any ayupans :

A VISUAL MIX: DOME TOUR 2001 A

Spoiler:
Contents :
“A VISUAL MIX: ayumi hamasaki DOME TOUR 2001 A”
Lançamento: 13/12/2001
Tracklist:

Disco 1:
01. evolution
02. NEVER EVER
03. A Song for XX
04. vogue
05. Trauma

Disco 2:
01. A Song for XX
02. vogue
03. Trauma
04. UNITE!
05. Endless sorrow
06. Key (Acoustic Orchestra Version)

Is that a game? or something like that?

Anyone could explain??
Thanks...

Raiu-Ayu 3rd September 2009 10:03 AM

I think its more like a multi-angle DVD where you can choose to watch the performances from the angles you choose

Tasked 3rd September 2009 01:33 PM

and you can add effects to the concert, and if I recall correctly, you can make your own remix

PinkShinigami 3rd September 2009 03:58 PM

Quote:

A VISUAL MIX
Release Date: 13 December 2001
AVPD-91090~1(SLPM 65086~7)
AVPD-91092~3(SLPS 25071~2)
[2 DVDs]

-PlayAsia Item Description-

A Visual Mix: Ayumi Hamasaki Dome Tour 2001 A is a two-disc package featuring renowned JPOP singer, Hamasaki Ayumi. It is comprised of three things...

A Visual Mix - more of an interactive movie than a game, where you have the ability to switch, rotate and zoom in/out cameras, depending upon the place and setting of each of the song included. You can hold L1, L2, R1, and R2 buttons while switching camera views for various morphing effects. In additiona to that, you can create various visual effects on the stage, such as lightning, fire, picture distorsion, falling leaves, and other magical effects. The songs included are Evolution, Never Ever, A Song for XX, Vogue, and Trauma, respectively.

Ayu-Mix Studio - having two songs only, Unite! and Endless Sorrow, which you can re-mix at your own leisure, and to have something to start with, you have three preset versions of each song.

Ayu Browser - a web browser in Ayu style.
- Divine ayu

mellody 3rd September 2009 05:17 PM

Wow, that sounds great!

Thanks for the information!!

It seems fun to watch in different angles and so on~

And about Ayu Browser, hahaha, i want to see that~

PinkShinigami 3rd September 2009 06:26 PM

^ Yeah, I still wish for someone to upload some screenshots from the game and browser.. >.>

gothicayu 4th September 2009 11:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raiu-Ayu (Post 2082293)
I think its more like a multi-angle DVD where you can choose to watch the performances from the angles you choose

thats pretty much it . i wouldnt call it a game ... i was really dissapointed when i bought it i was expecting a video game with ayu because of the name :(

they could have release those different angle on dvd it would have been better .
only the remix part was pretty cool

AyUta 5th September 2009 05:15 AM

it's really neat, unforunately i don't have it :(.

ExodusUK 24th January 2010 03:59 PM

On the subject of this, I've just bought this at a really cheap price. I'll be able to rip the video and audio (the stuff for the remix portion will be really cool) from the game to share here, I might even make an ISO of the game and upload it if anyone's interested.

mellody 24th January 2010 04:55 PM

I'm interested, please upload it~ :D

Aditmi Krisnasaki ~II~ 25th January 2010 03:12 PM

GREAT + COOL = GROOL~

ayushiteru 5th June 2020 06:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ExodusUK (Post 2222522)
On the subject of this, I've just bought this at a really cheap price. I'll be able to rip the video and audio (the stuff for the remix portion will be really cool) from the game to share here, I might even make an ISO of the game and upload it if anyone's interested.

That would be great