Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Ayu Music News (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   New album 'Love songs' & Ayu-produced single 'Dream ON' 12/22 [IX] (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=106145)

hidekirby 18th December 2010 09:29 AM

Wow, this new cover is gorgeous!

SURREAL__RAINBOW 18th December 2010 09:30 AM

Now I am a very spoiled and sad sad sad person :( :weep

Jwiz 18th December 2010 09:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kcehiatnh (Post 2584865)
Just saw a post from AyuChina,

that there might be different covers for the CD+DVD ver. when you remove the slipcase
(just like A BEST, A BALLADS, etc.)

pic sources: Haru/ayu-mi-rror1218@AyuChina

Srsrly Avex designer you should get fired not using at least ONE of these for the main covers :gnash

ureal777 18th December 2010 09:59 AM

Why does ahs keep crashing and crashing? >_____<
I've just joined AyuChina just to see whether the album had been posted yet XD
And I just saw some people posted their CD picture, some even reviewed the album while others screamed for the cd-rip XD

anyway, this is the album review posted by ltyhebe@ayuchina
Spoiler:
今天去買了偷跑版, 400塊HKD...
sending mail: 好輕快好high.. 一首挺不錯的歌音樂做得不錯的!! ... 副歌旋律狂重複每次30秒
Thank you: 我很愛lalala 做副歌有點回到my story 的感覺, 聲音非常的不錯!
Like a doll: 一開始已經很有感覺了...副歌稍覺音太低...高潮不太明顯
Do It Again: 其實不錯的...但重複的太多了... Ayu 唱得很有感覺
November:開頭很兒歌...聽上來不像是情歌哦... 初初以為是YOU WERE 那種...是一首令人聽上來很開心的歌:) 有一種以前沒有過的感覺:) 有點歷險記的感覺:)
Seven days war 的live: 不明白為甚麼要哭...
P.S: 只有3間奏, Aria , Insomnia 和overture

新碟5首歌5種不同感覺
Ayu 聲音比rnrc 時好多
少了粗粗的感覺
估計 thank you 要取代red line :) thank you 比red line 好聽多了

I don't know Chinese, so I used Google Translate XD Hope it worked well

Mami-chan 18th December 2010 10:01 AM

OMG!!!! I definitely WANT the first cover!!! *____* She looks beautiful!!!

My Rainbow 18th December 2010 10:05 AM

waaaaaaaa!!!! why don't they upload it!!!!
thanks!

pepper 18th December 2010 10:07 AM

grrrr rip these freakn cd's NOW!

ureal777 18th December 2010 10:10 AM

Quote:

that there might be different covers for the CD+DVD ver. when you remove the slipcase

I don't understand :shakehead So does every CD+DVD that was produced have the same alternative cover or it's just randomly different? :shakehead

Partino 18th December 2010 10:10 AM

@jwiz +1 ^^

i gotta say this album is going to be amazing . i mean ... like the typical ahs user i.m always
hyper when there.s a new album coming out until i hear the non-single tracks but so
far this album pleases me a lot and on so many levels.

kcehiatnh 18th December 2010 10:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ureal777 (Post 2584895)
I don't understand :shakehead So does every CD+DVD that was produced have the same alternative cover or it's just randomly different? :shakehead

it will be different alternative covers, assigned randomly to each CD+DVD sleeve package.
(if the alternative cover is really the case here)

Linoa62 18th December 2010 10:17 AM

I just found this new "alternative cover" on baidu in a bigger size :luv2

Bubbly 18th December 2010 10:18 AM

^
Wow. Just wow.

My Rainbow 18th December 2010 10:18 AM

ok, so now we got already 5 diferent covers... does that mean that there's more to get? Is that like MY STORY or something?

xLuna&1LOVE 18th December 2010 10:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Luna62 (Post 2584899)

Like the original ones better. This one is just.. ~nah.

ureal777 18th December 2010 10:22 AM

If it's true, I would buy more and more until I get all these covers >_<
Ayu-sama, you're ripping off my money >_<

Misa-chan 18th December 2010 10:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ureal777 (Post 2584889)
anyway, this is the album review posted by ltyhebe@ayuchina

Spoiler:
今天去買了偷跑版, 400塊HKD...
sending mail: 好輕快好high.. 一首挺不錯的歌音樂做得不錯的!! ... 副歌旋律狂重複每次30秒
Thank you: 我很愛lalala 做副歌有點回到my story 的感覺, 聲音非常的不錯!
Like a doll: 一開始已經很有感覺了...副歌稍覺音太低...高潮不太明顯
Do It Again: 其實不錯的...但重複的太多了... Ayu 唱得很有感覺
November:開頭很兒歌...聽上來不像是情歌哦... 初初以為是YOU WERE 那種...是一首令人聽上來很開心的歌:) 有一種以前沒有過的感覺:) 有點歷險記的感覺:)
Seven days war 的live: 不明白為甚麼要哭...
P.S: 只有3間奏, Aria , Insomnia 和overture

新碟5首歌5種不同感覺
Ayu 聲音比rnrc 時好多
少了粗粗的感覺
估計 thank you 要取代red line :) thank you 比red line 好聽多了

Here's a translation:

Spoiler:
sending mail: Very light and high song... Quite a nice piece with good music!!... The chorus keeps repeating so much, 30secs each time

Thank you: I love the lalala, making it the chorus feels very MY STORY, and her voice is good!

Like a doll: It feels great right from the start... The chorus feels too low-ranged though, and there doesn't seem to be a climax

Do It Again: Not a bad song, but repeats too much... ayu sings this well

November: The beginning sounds like a children's song, not like a song about romance... It felt like You were... at first, but makes one feel very happy when listening to it :) It gives a brand new feeling :) Like an adventure :)

Seven days war live: Made me cry...
P.S: 3 interludes, Aria , Insomnia and overture

The 5 new songs gave 5 different feelings
ayu's voice sounds way better than in RnRC
Less of the rough edge
I think thank you will replace red line :) it sounds so much better

kiseki89 18th December 2010 10:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Luna62 (Post 2584899)

i still prefer the cd version's

I got a stinking feeling my albums will only reach 1st week of Jan and I might be away from home.

krtman2002 18th December 2010 10:50 AM

(with "do it again" melody)

leak leak leak, we want a leak
leak leak leak we want a leak

give give give, give it to us

please please please, ayuchina

AAAAAAAAAAhhhhhhhhh, i want the CD now!!

kiseki89 18th December 2010 10:54 AM

wow the booklet pictures are very good!

Corvina 18th December 2010 10:55 AM

Just watched Ayu at Best Artists.
I'm so so happy, cause this performance of Love song is awesome, she sounds great! :heart

From all the short PVs we have I like Last angel the most. Two different Ayus, Ayu fainting... seems like a deep meaning PV.
I wanna see the Ayu with the brown straight hair properly!

Damn album, leak already!

AyUmIXx 18th December 2010 11:08 AM

OMG the alternative cover is srsly AYUMAZINGGGG!
thanks a lot for sharing!

Hydeki 18th December 2010 11:15 AM

Another morning waking up hopeful and then...dissapointment. I'm getting used to this T_T

bluegie 18th December 2010 11:19 AM

Ahh I'm ruined! I should've turned off the image option like jbrat! I just saw those "different covers" without spoiler tag while skimming through the pages. :shakehead... (I know it's not your fault since AHS crashed while you posted the pictures.. sigh just my bad luck :P)

I wasn't hungered for the leak in the beginning, but after reading several pages with "where is the leak?", Now I'm...

Meat Pao 18th December 2010 11:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by My Rainbow (Post 2584901)
ok, so now we got already 5 diferent covers... does that mean that there's more to get? Is that like MY STORY or something?

So far we only know of 2 alternate covers under the CD+DVD slipcase. I think there's more alternate covers out there just that we don't know about them yet...

It's more of like A BEST / A BALLADS than MY STORY :)

noisy_harmony 18th December 2010 11:35 AM

Quote:

ayu's voice sounds way better than in RnRC
ohh I hope so.

isthisLOL? 18th December 2010 11:59 AM

And I expected the album to leak while I sleep haha Well, should leak later today then.

emi♡ 18th December 2010 12:11 PM

Everyone is so here waiting for the album to leak lol

ugh man, I bet it's gonna end up leaking in like 3 hours when im asleep.

hidekirby 18th December 2010 12:16 PM

I am (kind of) glad the album hasn't leaked yet.
This way I won't be tempted to listen to the songs too many times! :innocent

I just want pictures of the limited edition right now!

Oniisan 18th December 2010 12:16 PM

I'm going insane if it won't leak in 1-2 hours.... XDDD

My Rainbow 18th December 2010 12:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Oniisan (Post 2584963)
I'm going insane if it won't leak in 1-2 hours.... XDDD

same

Partino 18th December 2010 12:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by emiko (Post 2584958)

ugh man, I bet it's gonna end up leaking in like 3 hours when im asleep.

happened to me with her last 2 albums - stayed up all night until i couldn.t handle it anymore an woooooooooooooooosh - they leaked . whateves .:rolleyes

koumori 18th December 2010 12:51 PM

I like the two alternate covers lots, but it doesn't make up for the fact that I've woken up, had a lie-in, got up slowly - and it still hasn't leaked. :weep

Kagome-chan 18th December 2010 12:57 PM

Quote:

Just saw a post from AyuChina,

pic sources: Haru/ayu-mi-rror1218@AyuChina

OMG, the first photo is too beautiful to be true.
She's fabulous <3

ownsarai 18th December 2010 01:04 PM

OMG seriously those covers are absolutely amazing!! Let's hope for a slipcase. :yes But actually...I have a feeling that is the photobook that comes with the microSD/USB ver.
And I just checked on my order at YA...still processing. But I also noticed after I preordered it, the price went up by $3...glad I ordered when I did.
Now come on guys...stop making AHS crash! xD

Tasked 18th December 2010 01:23 PM

WHAT???? Couldn't they have used those innercovers for the actual covers?? They are infinitely better than the one's we've seen before!!

Yum!Fruit_Salad! 18th December 2010 01:32 PM

That would've been way too easy and kind to do that lol.

dreamland2.0 18th December 2010 02:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ownsarai (Post 2584987)
OMG seriously those covers are absolutely amazing!! Let's hope for a slipcase. :yes But actually...I have a feeling that is the photobook that comes with the microSD/USB ver.

but the first press for CD+DVD is a slipcase!!

I totally love the close up pic :love

Mirrorcle Monster 18th December 2010 02:27 PM

The first alternative cover is EPIC!

Midori-chan 18th December 2010 02:31 PM

My album is "In Shipping Process"...I'm soooooo happy!! :D

PLEASE arrive before Christmas...! :yes

kiseki89 18th December 2010 03:02 PM

The album has leaked... but I am not downloading it

lumieregrl 18th December 2010 03:14 PM

Ugh, 8 minute crash.

ureal777 18th December 2010 03:41 PM

The album has been on Ayuchina already, but it required 50 posts to access, and I've just registered 2 hours ago T.T :die

StarSUCKER 18th December 2010 03:44 PM

Can we get a link please? The original Chinese link is slow as **** for non-Chinese.

SmokikiE 18th December 2010 03:53 PM

Passing out!!!!!

lumieregrl 18th December 2010 04:06 PM

This is insane...It's not even posted here yet! I'm guessing cause the dang server is down more than it's up. x_x

lilchan 18th December 2010 04:15 PM

even though i wanted a mediafire/multiupload mirror, I'll just give up and download from kmc.

lumieregrl 18th December 2010 04:18 PM

Is there a link somewhere? Does anyone have a link from AyuChina? :\

freedreamer 18th December 2010 04:23 PM

WOW what on earth is with AHS crashing even without the leak. I can't imagine when the actual leak is out. It's probably gonna crash for an entire day..

argh the leak is out!!! But i doubt its gonna have ANY chance to be posted with this place crashing every 1 min. continuously. :(

I would LOVE to read comments but...i think many many people here will complain about the repitiveness in sending mail and do it again LOL...even Im afraid without listening to them.

and that review in chinese...seems very neutral. its more negative/normal than positive.
and regarding that SEVEN DAYS LIVE (live)...shouldnt the translated comment be "Don't understand why it'll bring tears?" (I dunno if it means..the person doesnt understand why AYu is crying? Or that the person doesnt know why the song brings tears to himself/herself)

isthisLOL? 18th December 2010 04:52 PM

listening for the second time now, halfway through again...best ayu album and best pop album I've ever heard

kiseki89 18th December 2010 04:53 PM

album is available on kmc

lumieregrl 18th December 2010 05:02 PM

Downloading from the torrent. *patience*

My Rainbow 18th December 2010 05:11 PM

this album is GREAT!

freedreamer 18th December 2010 05:18 PM

i wanna read more of you guys thoughts! ahahha..well at least when the forum stops crashing

AyUmIXx 18th December 2010 05:34 PM

this album is totally very unexpected!
I really love it so much!
best after RnRC!!!

Corvina 18th December 2010 05:38 PM

This album is so much better than RnRC!
Love sending mail and do it again from the new songs.
Like a doll is a bit weird and I still don't know about November.
I dislike Thank U, like expected.
But overall there are just 2 songs I dislike - Sweet Season and Thank U.
The rest is pretty strong. Never had that before with an Ayu album.
Love it!

koumori 18th December 2010 05:49 PM

I'm still downloading it. MAA's occupying me until then.

It's torture though :weep

isthisLOL? 18th December 2010 05:50 PM

Every Ayu album except for LOVEppears, MY STORY and Secret was better than the one before for me, now this takes the cake as being the best pop album I have ever heard, and I'm serious about that, the only better album I can think of is X-Japan's Art of Liffe -and that's not a pop album.

hidekirby 18th December 2010 05:52 PM

I really don't know what to think...
I just heard the tracks once.

Thank U is really (really) bad.
insomnia is uninteresting. I'd rather sleep than listening to it twice!
like a doll is... I don't know yet.
aria and overture seem like fillers.

sending mail is better than expected, do it again and Love song are good, November is epic, the singles are good/very good (except crossroads).

Overall, what's weird and gives a "cheap" feeling is the combination of strings (beautiful violins and so on) and an old-fashioned synthesizer directly brought from the 80's.

Everything could change when I will have my copy though.

lumieregrl 18th December 2010 05:55 PM

WOW! This is my officially my favorite pop album. Just so...ugh...beautiful and epic. I've always loved Ayu's albums when they've released but this one is...wow!

Now I wish it was the release day, so I could tell Ayu how awesome it is on twitter. XD

isthisLOL? 18th December 2010 05:55 PM

Every Ayu album except for LOVEppears, MY STORY and Secret was better than the one before for me, now this takes the cake as being the best pop album I have ever heard, and I'm serious about that, the only better album I can think of is X-Japan's Art of Liffe -and that's not a pop album.

jbrat2219 18th December 2010 06:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by isthisLOL? (Post 2585060)

Art of life is sooooooooo good....

I CAN'T WAIT FOR MY COPY OF LOVE SONGS! It's in shipping in process mode :D Does anyone think they'll ship tonight?! :tired

If I got Love songs here tomorrow.... :thud

lumieregrl 18th December 2010 06:09 PM

*dances to Thank U* :yes

Pieces_of_SEVEN 18th December 2010 06:28 PM

can I finally ****ing post?
OMG THIS ALBUM IS GOLD

noisy_harmony 18th December 2010 06:33 PM

well, from unheard tracks I love Thank U and November. only. Thank U is a masterpiece, already my favorite from her happy-uplifting-for fans songs, melody sounds heavenly. November is just beautiful.

I won't give full review or opinion after listening to the whole album once, but I can say already Love songs and Rock'n'Roll Circus are on the same quality level. They had good potential but would have been more polished, rather cannot surpass her older albums. I think in my personal fight Love songs wins though.

two latest albums' minuses and pluses (it's still my opinion):

Rock'n'Roll Circus:
- bad singles, non-single tracks are way better
+ some non-single tracks definitely stand out, not only in the album but in her whole discography imo (like Don't look back and Sexy little things), giving very unique vibe
-/+? typical Ayu's album transition and tracks' flow, album divided into rock part, ballad part, happy part, concert ending song part etc. etc.

Love songs:
+ one of her greatest singles in whole career
- non-single tracks are worse, but just a bit worse than singles, but that's because they're in similar/the same genre; most of them doesn't sound like they'll stand out for Ayu fans in the future
+/-? great flow, but... can we talk about flow here? I don't know about you, but for me the whole album is in one genre and style, songs have the same tune. It's her first 'concept' album since... RAINBOW? and RAINBOW had some songs which stood out from its genre (Heartplace for example).

I think Love songs' sound is more familiar to my tastes regarding to Ayu, but... hard to judge right now. Though since I'm enjoying it more right now than R'n'C I give it a higher note. I have to say that some of new songs here sound rather like fragments of different songs put together and that's why I liked only 2 songs. I don't know whether TK's composing is doing it here or something else.

Pieces_of_SEVEN 18th December 2010 06:40 PM

I just made sending mail my ringtone. FIERCE and IN YOUR FACE song.

isthisLOL? 18th December 2010 06:47 PM

This album makes me wanna get married even more than I already want to haha
From what I read in lyric translations it looks like the album tells the story of being single -> searching for love -> finding love -> overcoming a few problems together -> marrying, and it's done so beautifully!

koumori 18th December 2010 06:49 PM

DO IT AGAIN :heart :heart :heart

gah, beautiful beautiful. ; _____ ;

Pieces_of_SEVEN 18th December 2010 06:50 PM

November :heart

love in music 18th December 2010 06:51 PM

I just woke up and listening to the new songs and holy ****. all of these songs sound like some kickass a-sides.. I am blown away.

ayumint 18th December 2010 06:51 PM

I love all tracks !!!!
sending mail, November,Like a doll are AMAZING!!!!

miki_beland 18th December 2010 07:13 PM

well.. here is my review of the new songs of the album:

1. Love Song. It's a strong and powerful starting of the album, not as much as with Microphone, but it's a pretty cool song, with a lot of energy. mark: 9

2. Sending Mail: this was just such a surprise. I'm in love with this song, it reminds me of Malice Mizer. It has delicious arrangements and perfect voice. And kind of "vampiric" sound with those organs too.. mark: 9.5

3. Insomnia: it's a pretty interlude, but I prefered the other ones. mark: 7

4. Like a Doll. The first time I listened to it, I didn't like it as much as the rest of the album. But now that I've listened to it more times, I'm in love with it! 7.5

5. Aria. What a beatiful interlude! ^^ It's so sweet and peaceful, I love it! mark: 8

6. Thank U. This song is one of my favourites (maybe the most). It has the old ayu sound... it reminds me of the Memorial Address era with Angel's song, Greatful days,... and it's similar to Rainbow's "everlasting dream". The best voice on the whole album, it's like it was recorded 7 or 8 years ago. And the "lalala" will be so good for concerts... mark: 9.5

7. Overture: another beautiful interlude, as good as aria. mark: 8

8. Do it Again: I didn't watch the short version, so this was the first time I listened to the song. It has some kind of ballad/trance mix, I love it. And very good voice too. mark: 9

9. November: if you're going to listen to this song for the first time, please do it reading the lyrics. It's such a beautiful combination... and the ending sentence is so moving... good vocals and perfect arrangement! mark: 9

Mark for the whole album: 8.5 maybe? I can definitely say that this is better than Rock'n'Roll Circus, NEXT LEVEL, Guilty and Secret! (in my opinion, of course =P)

I hope you all will enjoy the album as much as I did!

love in music 18th December 2010 07:15 PM

you know.. there is not a single track on this album I don't love. this is a first for an ayu album for me. even (miss)understood, which was originally my favorite, had a few I was underwhelmed by but this whole album is just.. wow.

jbrat2219 18th December 2010 07:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by isthisLOL? (Post 2585083)
This album makes me wanna get married even more than I already want to haha
From what I read in lyric translations it looks like the album tells the story of being single -> searching for love -> finding love -> overcoming a few problems together -> marrying, and it's done so beautifully!

Wow that's a really interesting way of looking at it! I love this album even more now <3

Pieces_of_SEVEN 18th December 2010 07:31 PM

Like a doll :heart

koumori 18th December 2010 07:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by identity (Post 2585095)
I just woke up and listening to the new songs and holy ****. all of these songs sound like some kickass a-sides.. I am blown away.

I thought some of the album tracks were better than the singles :tipsy

love in music 18th December 2010 07:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Koumori (Post 2585118)

I thought some of the album tracks were better than the singles :tipsy

true, but I mean these album tracks are on the level of some of her most amazing single a-sides (not necessarily associated with this album)

Picaflor 7/4 18th December 2010 07:45 PM

once again, ayu manages to release an album where I love the album tracks, but hate the single tracks.

Pieces_of_SEVEN 18th December 2010 07:47 PM

I just can't stop listening to this album! lol
Anyone else hear a little of Catcher in the Light at the beginning of Thank U?

StarSUCKER 18th December 2010 07:51 PM

Oh look, I can finally get AHS to load again.

I love it. The flow is amazing--the entire album plays coherently. And the full tracks I hadn't previously heard...loving them. Really happy with this album. :heart

tokyoxjapanxfan 18th December 2010 07:52 PM

This album instantly become one of my favorite albums.

Like, seriously, I don't dislike anything on it... Thank U is so full of happiness! I love it! And November is beautiful! And sending mail! Fierce!

I'm going to be a mess at CDL... haha

TK did me proud.

do it again 18th December 2010 07:53 PM

this album is so awesome... the album tracks shine, and there's really no filler.
sending mail, do it again and Like a doll are so strong. November is a wonderful ballad.
Thank U is so sweet and gives me ANGEL'S SONG and HONEY vibes.

SEVEN DAYS WAR Live ver. made me tear up a bit at the end. :(

This album is just gorgeous in every way. Can't wait for the full PVs!

koumori 18th December 2010 07:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by identity (Post 2585121)
true, but I mean these album tracks are on the level of some of her most amazing single a-sides (not necessarily associated with this album)

yeah, guess so! I think only do it again really stands out for me..nearly on the same level as Mirrorcle World :heart

Larisa-chan 18th December 2010 08:01 PM

I really love Do It Again ;~; <3

~※人魚※~ 18th December 2010 08:18 PM

I love all tracks! perfect album!

~※人魚※~ 18th December 2010 08:18 PM

I love all tracks! perfect album!

jbrat2219 18th December 2010 08:24 PM

It's all love around here! A first! ;D

isthisLOL? 18th December 2010 08:27 PM

Seems I am NOT the only person here who prefers it over the albums that are generally loved(I am.., RAINBOW, MY STORY, (m)u...)? haha

ayufan- 18th December 2010 08:29 PM

I think this is just her best album, all teh songs are just PERFECTION

bluegie 18th December 2010 08:34 PM

I hope all your guys are right. Right now I'm downloading one song only... and since most of you love Thank U so much, I'm downloading this one first :P

lumieregrl 18th December 2010 08:34 PM

I think 'like a doll' is my favorite song off the album. So hard to choose though!

Miltonic 18th December 2010 08:39 PM

perfect album for me, I love all the tracks!!!!

Mirrorcle Monster 18th December 2010 08:58 PM

Maybe it needs more listens, but i only liked "like a doll" and "sending mail"

pepper 18th December 2010 09:18 PM

I like sending mail more than i thought
thank u arragments is amazing, but her vocals sometimes kills me
like a doll is uber
love song is still smashing hit
do it again it's ok, just okay in front of repetiveness for me
and november.. its my favorite album track now. <3

Tom Punks 18th December 2010 09:31 PM

This album = AMAZING.

truehappiness 18th December 2010 09:33 PM

Mmm, delightful.

Ayusan 18th December 2010 09:35 PM

Except Love song, Virgin road and crossroad, only November really stand out, Do it again just kills me with the all repetition although it's quite nice as a song, Sending mail is rather nice, Thank U is a big no no with such vocal that scratch my ears !

This album sounds way too synthetic for me, too keyboard/pc composed ; I love a lotta songs from her old works that are composed that way but with Love songs it doesn't do the trick for me at all ! I regret this feeling, ok for old school sound but not full of dust. Well that's my own opinion. R'n'RC, GUILTY, etc... stay on top compared to LS

I know I will listen more often her older tracks like Scars than the new ones from LS for example.

For the moment I'm rather disappointed, a few songs will surely grow on me but for the moment I'm "sad" by what I can hear.

But it's nice that it makes so much fans happy, I guess music can't fulfill everybody tastes all the time ;-; just ... I miss her rock songs as Microphone, Alterna and such on this album.

Nackar_91 18th December 2010 09:38 PM

It's nice, but doesn't nearly do as much for me as Rock 'n Roll Circus did. Out of her last four my least favourite, but still nice ^^

isthisLOL? 18th December 2010 09:47 PM

To stop people from ever complaining about too short albums again: MY STORY was her longest album before, this album is EXACTLY 10 seconds longer 74:28

Ranma Matsuri 18th December 2010 09:48 PM

I had decided not to download it but the comments are really tempting me to do it! XD

adantatu2 18th December 2010 10:14 PM

Oh woww, ayooooommiiiiiih!!!!!!!!!!
I love this album, all the songs are perfect!!!!!
maybe Thank U and Sweet Seasons are weak, but they are not bad at all!!
November, Like a doll and sending mail are really nice SURPRISES!!!
do it again and Love songs are so strong!!!!
:heart
BETTER than RnRC