Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Ayu Music News (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   [News] ayumi hamasaki LIVE TOUR -TROUBLE- 2018-2019 A (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=124165)

Chibi-Chan 26th July 2018 08:15 AM

^well, last time she decided to not even have a live band present to make more room for dancers. I wouldn't count on that.

Yoake 26th July 2018 08:38 AM

It depends on band's wish if they'll be there or not. Last year it seems they weren't there because they have their own plans. I suppose she'll announce it near the a-nation if they are not a part of the tour this time. As she did it last year. However they might be there in 2019 for the second part of the concert.

Chibi-Chan 26th July 2018 09:16 AM

Even if some band members had other stuff to do, it would have been easy to find other musicians for the tour. I'm pretty sure Ayu simply wanted the space to have more dancers and her focus was to do a show, not a concert.

Yoake 26th July 2018 09:53 AM

^Not for Ayu. I mean for her Ayumi Hamasaki is not only her but her dear staff and her. I don't imagine her switching her Yo-chan for another guitarist for her concert. Except if he leaves definitely. Her notion of her crew isn't standard. If she only wanted space for her dancers she could have used the back of the stage (behind the screen) for her band as other singers already did.

njanjayrp 26th July 2018 09:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chibi-Chan (Post 3280045)
Even if some band members had other stuff to do, it would have been easy to find other musicians for the tour. I'm pretty sure Ayu simply wanted the space to have more dancers and her focus was to do a show, not a concert.

I really doubt this was the case. Last year she really had an intensive schedule and the band members probably needed some time off too.

Also her band members are an important part of the whole concert so I doubt she'd just replace them with temps. Plus those temps need time to practice...

orbitalaspect 26th July 2018 07:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by njanjayrp (Post 3280061)
I really doubt this was the case. Last year she really had an intensive schedule and the band members probably needed some time off too.

Also her band members are an important part of the whole concert so I doubt she'd just replace them with temps. Plus those temps need time to practice...

I also think it's not going to happen. Ayu's dancers AND band members are not easy to replace since we pretty much know all of them too. I still miss SHUYA all the time.

Edit: lol. Skipped right over that you were talking about BAND members.

Chris_Duvall 26th July 2018 07:13 PM

Could somebody tell me if the lottery for TA members for the Trouble tour has already started?
Thanks a million!

~angel*ayumi~ 26th July 2018 07:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Liberatio (Post 3280192)
Could somebody tell me if the lottery for TA members for the Trouble tour has already started?
Thanks a million!

nope, but it MAY be too late to register for the 1st round, this is the e-mail from 22nd July

Quote:

When you join TeamAyu (=complete payment) now, you will be eligible participate in the earliest pre-ticket booking.
*We will announce the subject term of this new member campaign later.
Sehr schwammig formuliert xD

Chris_Duvall 26th July 2018 07:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~angel*ayumi~ (Post 3280201)
nope, but it MAY be too late to register for the 1st round, this is the e-mail from 22nd July

Sehr schwammig formuliert xD

Ohhh I see, now I got it... thanks :-D
Vielleicht habe ich ja Glück und rutsche da noch mit rein.

~angel*ayumi~ 26th July 2018 07:57 PM

Ansonsten gibt es ja meistens 2 oder 3 Lotterien, aber es ist auf jeden fall noch nix angekündigt, wobei die Ankündigung dass man sich jetzt im FC anmelden muss für die Lotterie per FC Mail zu verschicken auch sehr sinnig ist... nicht xD

jiarongisme 27th July 2018 02:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by melissalove (Post 3280030)
A hall tour YES!! less dancers on stage.

You'd think that but...

spanishfan 27th July 2018 07:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~angel*ayumi~ (Post 3280201)

What happens when my membership ends in september? Maybe if I renew it before that everything will be ok? I hope not forget to renew it xD

~angel*ayumi~ 27th July 2018 08:02 PM

We don´t know when the lottery will start, but I think you only must be a mamber when you enter the lottery and not when you pick up the ticket, but I am not sure

mimika 27th July 2018 11:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~angel*ayumi~ (Post 3280460)
We don´t know when the lottery will start, but I think you only must be a mamber when you enter the lottery and not when you pick up the ticket, but I am not sure

You will get an online voucher and can exchange to actually ticket at the venue for overseas TA member

yabieru 28th July 2018 12:00 AM

Yep, my membership had ended when I went to Nagoya and I was able to pick up my tickets without any problem :)

ayumisrael 31st July 2018 05:20 PM

So when will the tickets sales for Team ayu for the first shows will start? :)
I was so happy for that announcement, I went to Just the beginning -sacrifice- but missed the two tours that came after that! The next shows close to Tokyo will take place a week after I go to Japan again!

I’m not sure if it would happen again but last time I was 3 lines away from ayu (in a hall!) which was super close to her. I wonder if it’s a high chance trend for overseas team ayu fans or was it just sheer luck?

~angel*ayumi~ 31st July 2018 06:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ayumisrael (Post 3281098)
So when will the tickets sales for Team ayu for the first shows will start? :)

Nobody knows yet.

~angel*ayumi~ 6th August 2018 10:26 AM

I got TA Mail that 1st lottery will start soon ans you need to register and complete payment by today 23.59pm Japan Time to enter

Chris_Duvall 6th August 2018 10:33 AM

^ Super excited already!!! :luv2

ayumisrael 6th August 2018 09:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~angel*ayumi~ (Post 3281981)
I got TA Mail that 1st lottery will start soon ans you need to register and complete payment by today 23.59pm Japan Time to enter

Great! I wonder when will it start and why I don't get TA e-mails even though I'm a member XD