Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Ayu Music News (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   ayumi hamasaki ARENA TOUR 2018 ~POWER of MUSIC 20th Anniversary ~ [II] (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=123966)

kendelle 18th March 2018 09:33 AM

That's cool! I heard her playing on a compilation album advert back in January in Tower Records, but it was just a 90s hits compilation with SEASONS on it and they didn't even play her PV despite playing all the other PVs that were appearing lol

attractive nausea 18th March 2018 02:45 PM

I'm trying to convince myself that the reason why she's giving us so little news about the tour and her activities is because she's currently working so hard she hasn't any time left to do anything else. However i'm really looking forward to see the tour goods so i can already know how much money i'll be spending on them lmao

I google translated her last TA entry and it seems that she's had trouble with rehearsing so quickly after JTB tour ended, but that she got better now. (if anyone understood it better tell me if i'm wrong)

tokyoxjapanxfan 18th March 2018 03:00 PM

I got A block tickets for the 8th :-0
I never thought that'd happen to me lol

~angel*ayumi~ 18th March 2018 03:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tokyoxjapanxfan (Post 3266940)

Congrats ^_^
I hope I get A or B block tickets to on one of the 2 days, too bad we interantional fans only know few hours before the concert <.<

And I wish avex whould do more promotion for the Tour.... I mean I am still excited for the tour but it feels so unspecial for her 20th Anniversary ._.
I rly hope they will drop a huge bombshell out of nowere to make up for that, but on the other hand it´s avex.... so my hopes are very little <.<

njanjayrp 18th March 2018 06:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tokyoxjapanxfan (Post 3266940)

B2 and B3 were the best ones I managed to get! Congrats!

TeamAyu2004 18th March 2018 10:34 PM

I hope they add more dates soon.
I really wanna go, but it just doesnt look like I can get to japan in June

polka-dot-jewel 18th March 2018 10:49 PM

I just got my plane ticket, so I'll be there for the Osaka shows in July! I can't wait to get to another one of Ayu's shows!!

njanjayrp 19th March 2018 12:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TeamAyu2004 (Post 3266959)
I hope they add more dates soon.
I really wanna go, but it just doesnt look like I can get to japan in June

It doesn’t seem like they will be adding dates this time around.

hayasaki 19th March 2018 04:05 AM

^More likely a new tour after a-nation or sometime around fall.

AJFmzk 19th March 2018 04:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~angel*ayumi~ (Post 3266942)
Congrats ^_^
I hope I get A or B block tickets to on one of the 2 days, too bad we interantional fans only know few hours before the concert <.<

Actually I was wondering what kind of seats fans generally get in the TA overseas lottery and if I should try to buy a ticket for a good seat from an online reseller just in case my seat sucks, since this will probably be my last time to see Ayu, at least for a long while and I can only go to the one show date.

njanjayrp 19th March 2018 07:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AJFmzk (Post 3266972)
Actually I was wondering what kind of seats fans generally get in the TA overseas lottery and if I should try to buy a ticket for a good seat from an online reseller just in case my seat sucks, since this will probably be my last time to see Ayu, at least for a long while and I can only go to the one show date.

So far I would either get B or C blocks. I know other TA (international) members who got A, B or C.

~angel*ayumi~ 19th March 2018 07:56 AM

So far I got A Block through japanese TA (1st lottery round) and C Block throigh global TA (2nd lottery round)

CeReSu 19th March 2018 09:23 AM

I really hope Ayu will take a break on Tour after this one. She deserves it.
She has to be very tired.

But I'm not against having a new album during this time lol

njanjayrp 19th March 2018 11:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CeReSu (Post 3266989)
I really hope Ayu will take a break on Tour after this one. She deserves it.
She has to be very tired.

But I'm not against having a new album during this time lol

I think she pretty much decides what she is doing nowdays. Avex neither promotes her nor pushes her so I don't think they actually have a say about her releases/tours...(otherwise we would be seeing that 1 album per year).

rainbow_smile 19th March 2018 12:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AJFmzk (Post 3266972)

3 of my seats were fantastic and 3 others were pretty meh, all of them bought via Global TA. I mean, all of them were arena seats but half of them were kinda far from the stage

alternarist 19th March 2018 02:41 PM

oh so there's a way for global TA members to check their seat positions?

njanjayrp 19th March 2018 02:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alternarist (Post 3267003)
oh so there's a way for global TA members to check their seat positions?

Yes. When you get the ticket before the show.

TeamAyu2004 19th March 2018 03:38 PM

Im surprised she hasnt done an album yet.
This tour is what... 2 years old at this point?

pedronekoi 19th March 2018 04:53 PM

Ayu said in TeamAyu that she didn't even get proper time to rehearsal for JtB as much as she expected and that she is excited and happy to rehearse properly with everyone for this tour. So maybe she didn't had time to go to studio during the tour.

I don't feel any need or anxiety for a new release. I'm fine with her doing things at her time...

Gustavopc 19th March 2018 07:01 PM

^ Me too. I'd rather have a good album just by the end of the year than a mess in the next months. I guess the tour will inspire her on doing new stuff and she might be thinking this as well.

EndOfTheWorld 19th March 2018 11:52 PM

I too am fine without a new album for now. But I would really like a remix or acoustic album. Or a 20th anniversary physical single release by the end of the year. Ayu is focusing on her tour now and that's that.
I do think it's a bit strange that avex has been so quiet though. Are they not going to try to make money off of Ayu's anniversary?

AJFmzk 20th March 2018 01:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by njanjayrp (Post 3266983)
So far I would either get B or C blocks. I know other TA (international) members who got A, B or C.

Thanks for the insights njanjayrp, angel*ayumi and rainbow_smile. So basically all first floor seats, not level 2 or 3...That's not bad. It's a shame we can't find out our seats before, since I'd like to have as good a seat as possible even if I have go to an online reseller.

dez0424 20th March 2018 05:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EndOfTheWorld (Post 3267046)
I too am fine without a new album for now. But I would really like a remix or acoustic album. Or a 20th anniversary physical single release by the end of the year. Ayu is focusing on her tour now and that's that.
I do think it's a bit strange that avex has been so quiet though. Are they not going to try to make money off of Ayu's anniversary?

Given the low sales numbers even for albums, I doubt they'll even break even for remix/acoustic albums...

I hate to say but it's been the 3rd day since general sales of her tickets and saitama/fukuoka still can't manage to sell out...
She can't go on like this forever, and it's dangerous to carried away by oneself's pride when the surroundings have changed over the years. She's got to do something...

adrtwb 20th March 2018 06:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dez0424 (Post 3267069)
Given the low sales numbers even for albums, I doubt they'll even break even for remix/acoustic albums...

I hate to say but it's been the 3rd day since general sales of her tickets and saitama/fukuoka still can't manage to sell out...
She can't go on like this forever, and it's dangerous to carried away by oneself's pride when the surroundings have changed over the years. She's got to do something...

If that is the case, why there’s TA members still lost on their ballots?

kinix 20th March 2018 06:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by adrtwb (Post 3267073)
If that is the case, why there’s TA members still lost on their ballots?

I think only last day is the hot date....
And it's a smaller venue?

~angel*ayumi~ 20th March 2018 07:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kinix (Post 3267076)
I think only last day is the hot date....
And it's a smaller venue?

Yes Osaka Jo hall has only ap. half the capacity of Saitama Super Arena.
Marine Messe Fukuoka is ap. the same as Osaka Jo Hall, but it´s not the final in Fukuoka and the population there is not as big as in Kansai area.

dez0424 20th March 2018 08:35 AM

[TA lottery]→[Yahoo lottery draw]→[Yahoo Public purchase]

avex had to hold tickets for Yahoo's lottery regardless of selling out or not.
So there's a chance of TA losing in the TA draw.
As of now, only Nagoya is shown to be sold out on Yahoo's public purchase.

ayu toured deeply into towns during last 2 years. With this intense schedule connecting with PoM, it's for sure there's a loss in audience numbers. Just as any artist's show, not every audience is a hardcore regular attendee.
There's a near 0 production in records/videos/CM exposure in recent years (let's face it, WATQ's CM Tie-up didn't do help). With this steady decline in anticipation, this entertainment show trick can't feed her team forever.

It's reasonable to blame Hiroshima/Fukuoka for low sales due to their location and population.
But Saitama is the only "Tokyo" site and should draw the most attendees, and yet still have tickets up for grasps. That's kind of a sign.

---------------
A brief estimate of capacity:

Saitama: 16,000-22,000
Nagoya: 10,000
Fukuoka: 15,000
Hiroshima: 6,040

Ishikawa: 7,000
Miyagi: 4,000
Osaka: 13,500

adrtwb 20th March 2018 10:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dez0424 (Post 3267088)

ayu toured deeply into towns during last 2 years. With this intense schedule connecting with PoM, it's for sure there's a loss in audience numbers. Just as any artist's show, not every audience is a hardcore regular attendee.
There's a near 0 production in records/videos/CM exposure in recent years (let's face it, WATQ's CM Tie-up didn't do help). With this steady decline in anticipation, this entertainment show trick can't feed her team forever.

It's reasonable to blame Hiroshima/Fukuoka for low sales due to their location and population.
But Saitama is the only "Tokyo" site and should draw the most attendees, and yet still have tickets up for grasps. That's kind of a sign.

---------------

I see. That’s tough for her then. The marketing team basically did nothing for this tour!

Gustavopc 20th March 2018 12:59 PM

Quote:

If Kuu still manages to release DH8 after DH7 selling 5k, I believe ayu can give a new shot to ayu-mi-x :P

njanjayrp 20th March 2018 01:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gustavopc (Post 3267103)
If Kuu still manages to release DH8 after DH7 selling 5k, I believe ayu can give a new shot to ayu-mi-x :P

You are also forgetting that avex sells those albums digitally as well and that it also gets streamed...Remix albums are more of a fan-gimmick anyways.

melissalove 20th March 2018 08:52 PM

Quote:

Yeah like fire everybody except yo-Chan and start a fresh team with fresh ideas.

njanjayrp 20th March 2018 09:42 PM

Quote:

---------------

Why would you expect her to sell out after 3 days? Lady GaGa did not sell out in 3 days in Europe last year...

truehappiness 20th March 2018 10:11 PM

With no new album or anything that puts her out there aside from like a promo poster, I don't think it's likely she'll sell out for a bit. Maybe after something drops?

thesweetseason 20th March 2018 11:54 PM

Do we only find the seats on the day?

AJFmzk 21st March 2018 12:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thesweetseason (Post 3267149)
Do we only find the seats on the day?

For overseas TA lottery, yes, it looks like we only find out the day of.

Gorgonia 21st March 2018 01:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AJFmzk (Post 3267152)
For overseas TA lottery, yes, it looks like we only find out the day of.

Kind of unfair tho haha

starsky82 21st March 2018 05:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thesweetseason (Post 3265495)
Please buy Hiroshima and Fukuoka tickets off me though. ��

I love the new promo! It's the best she has looked since Five. I love Leslie's work.

Are you still selling Fukuoka tickets?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gorgonia (Post 3264424)
I got an extra ticket for both Fukuoka dates and one for Hiroshima. If anyone's interested, let me know.

Ref numbers are:
Fukuoka 12: A23 and A24
Fukuoka 13: A3 and A4
Hiroshima: A18 and A19

(Not like it counts at all but well haha)

Hi Gorgonia,

I would like to get 1 ticket for Fukuoka!

KittyKathy 21st March 2018 11:41 AM

I can only hope that I got good seats. This will be my first and most probably the last time I'll see her live.

hayasaki 21st March 2018 11:49 AM

^Overseas TA usually gets better seats than us most of the times. good luck :)

jiarongisme 21st March 2018 01:24 PM

I wonder if she'll do an Asia tour for her 20th. And if so, I wonder if she'll come to Singapore. I don't think she'll have THAT much trouble selling out ~7000 (or even less since her stages are always so big) here. Demand for Ayu to perform in Singapore is pretty high since many from Southeast Asia would be willing to come over. a-nation Singapore was a testament to that. I would dare say 90% of the audience were there for just Ayu lmao.

Evan Odinson 21st March 2018 03:18 PM

She just uploaded new rehearsal video with "Song 4 U" playing and I'm screaming, I really want her to perform it again!

Corvina 21st March 2018 03:44 PM

Quote:

Hm? I've just checked and both Nagoya dates are still available with tickets.

Aderianu 21st March 2018 03:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Evan Odinson (Post 3267197)
She just uploaded new rehearsal video with "Song 4 U" playing and I'm screaming, I really want her to perform it again!

She also wrote something like this
"Being swayed by music, haunted by music, struggled by music, but it also was music that saved it all."
https://twitter.com/ayu_19980408/sta...61240556929024

SKYia 21st March 2018 05:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gorgonia (Post 3267153)
Kind of unfair tho haha

They are usually good seats though. I had row 10 and 7 :) Best I ever had in the past was area row 40 and I had to pay like 30.000yen at reseller. The ones I had from Lawson machine for regular price were all 2nd balcony far back.

dez0424 21st March 2018 07:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Corvina (Post 3267199)
Hm? I've just checked and both Nagoya dates are still available with tickets.

probably poured more into the pool?
both had an X under availability when I checked a few days ago.

AJFmzk 21st March 2018 07:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SKYia (Post 3267207)
They are usually good seats though. I had row 10 and 7 :) Best I ever had in the past was area row 40 and I had to pay like 30.000yen at reseller. The ones I had from Lawson machine for regular price were all 2nd balcony far back.

That's good, though I'm still going back and forth whether or not to buy a "guaranteed" good seat from reseller tbh, just because this is likely my last Ayu show.

attractive nausea 21st March 2018 09:18 PM

^ Guess the "good seat/bad seat" thing is pretty subjective, but i attended Made in Japan in 2016 in Yoyogi and here are the seats i got through global TA :

The first night was B7 block, almost at the very last row (second to last? something like that) and the seat was on the far left.
The second night i got C6 block, but can't exactly remember where, got 11th row according to my ticket, so i colored a whole area where i think i might have been lol
I attended the 8th and the 9th of July which means NOT the finale.
https://imgur.com/a/jONIH

To me those were crappy seats lol Maybe should consider myself lucky for getting arena seats but well, they sucked nonetheless. When she was on the catwalk it wasn't that bad, but she wasn't here really often.

I really hope i get more luck this upcoming tour, it's not like i'm paying a couple thousand €€€ just to go and see her.

rainbow_smile 21st March 2018 11:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AJFmzk (Post 3267212)
That's good, though I'm still going back and forth whether or not to buy a "guaranteed" good seat from reseller tbh, just because this is likely my last Ayu show.

If you want a guarantee and don't mind paying a super high price, then it's better to get the ticket from a reseller. I've had seats somewhere around row 6 on some of the concerts, and rows 30-40 on others, so it really depends.

pedronekoi 21st March 2018 11:13 PM

When I attended CdM Tour for the two first dates in Saitama Super Arena I got amazing seats.

https://i.imgur.com/NVQnz9q.jpg

1st day I got a B5 seat just three seats away from the center runway. And on the 2nd day I got a better seat on A5 just a seat away from the runway. The view was just amazing because you could see everything really close and the dancers and Ayu interact better with the people near the runway.

rainbow_smile 21st March 2018 11:18 PM

I can't find my tickets unfortunately, so I can't tell you my exact seats, but i can show you a couple of pics i took at the concert later, if you want to see what kind of view I had

attractive nausea 21st March 2018 11:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rainbow_smile (Post 3267227)
I can't find my tickets unfortunately, so I can't tell you my exact seats, but i can show you a couple of pics i took at the concert later, if you want to see what kind of view I had

Didn't you get super good seats for Cirque de Minuit? I think i remember you saying that lol Seems like those who went to Cirque de Minuit were lucky :laugh

rainbow_smile 22nd March 2018 12:14 AM

^ Yup! My CDM seats were amazing, I think row 6 for semi-final and row 8 for the final? And just a couple of seats away from the catwalk. I even saw myself a few times on the DVD :laugh

For MIJ, i was around row 30 maybe? for two of the 3 concerts (Yoyogi day one and Osaka day 3), and my seat was really close to the stage in Osaka day 1

But for JTB my seat was, like, row 40 maybe? But not even close to the central stage/catwalk haha I was sitting next to the "path" where the moving platform was going

AJFmzk 22nd March 2018 12:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rainbow_smile (Post 3267225)
If you want a guarantee and don't mind paying a super high price, then it's better to get the ticket from a reseller. I've had seats somewhere around row 6 on some of the concerts, and rows 30-40 on others, so it really depends.

Yeah, depends on the prices. I started looking, but it's still too early for the day I'm going. Either way I'm definitely stoked to be going. And it's so cool that you and pedronekoi got such great seats for CDM and MIJ Osaka. I love CDM and every time I watch it I wish I had gone :p

Actually I've been trying to find a seating chart for marine messe, the one on their website is not very detailed, just so I can figure out where the seat locations are for the arena. Has anyone been there or knows where to find a detailed chart?

Quote:

Originally Posted by attractive nausea (Post 3267220)
^ Guess the "good seat/bad seat" thing is pretty subjective, but i attended Made in Japan in 2016 in Yoyogi and here are the seats i got through global TA :

The first night was B7 block, almost at the very last row (second to last? something like that) and the seat was on the far left.
The second night i got C6 block, but can't exactly remember where, got 11th row according to my ticket, so i colored a whole area where i think i might have been lol
I attended the 8th and the 9th of July which means NOT the finale.
https://imgur.com/a/jONIH

To me those were crappy seats lol Maybe should consider myself lucky for getting arena seats but well, they sucked nonetheless. When she was on the catwalk it wasn't that bad, but she wasn't here really often.

I really hope i get more luck this upcoming tour, it's not like i'm paying a couple thousand €€€ just to go and see her.

I agree, it's subjective but actually I'm on the same page as you. I'd be ok with them but disappointed if that makes sense. When I saw Namie I was all the way up and in the back, couldn't really see her at all except on the screens. Still loved the show and feel very lucky I was able to go but slightly disappointed in seat location. It's more like I want to try to get as close as I can afford to if possible, just because it's probably my last time and I can only go the one day.

Basically, I feel very lucky to be going at all,but I do want to try to maximize it to have as good an experience as possible. And this lottery system is new to me lol

freedreamer 22nd March 2018 04:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jiarongisme (Post 3267186)
I wonder if she'll do an Asia tour for her 20th. And if so, I wonder if she'll come to Singapore. I don't think she'll have THAT much trouble selling out ~7000 (or even less since her stages are always so big) here. Demand for Ayu to perform in Singapore is pretty high since many from Southeast Asia would be willing to come over. a-nation Singapore was a testament to that. I would dare say 90% of the audience were there for just Ayu lmao.

we are all hoping :) but this woman needs a rest sigh

dez0424 22nd March 2018 04:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pedronekoi (Post 3267226)
When I attended CdM Tour for the two first dates in Saitama Super Arena I got amazing seats.

https://i.imgur.com/NVQnz9q.jpg

1st day I got a B5 seat just three seats away from the center runway. And on the 2nd day I got a better seat on A5 just a seat away from the runway. The view was just amazing because you could see everything really close and the dancers and Ayu interact better with the people near the runway.

Did you get these seats through global TA, TA, or reseller?

~angel*ayumi~ 22nd March 2018 07:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by attractive nausea (Post 3267229)
Didn't you get super good seats for Cirque de Minuit? I think i remember you saying that lol Seems like those who went to Cirque de Minuit were lucky :laugh

Yeah it seems CdM was rly lucky for global TA, a friend got 2nd row seats for the Semi-finale.

Chris85 22nd March 2018 09:50 AM

My CDM tour seats were too close to stage, the sound was too loud and it damaged my ear (it recovered eventually).

njanjayrp 22nd March 2018 10:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chris85 (Post 3267253)
My CDM tour seats were too close to stage, the sound was too loud and it damaged my ear (it recovered eventually).

I am amazed how there is really nothing that is ever good enough for you :D

I was happy with my CDM seats (C and then B), was super close to the center stage in B block and got similar seats for both Yoyogi dates last year.

Aokani 22nd March 2018 05:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by attractive nausea (Post 3267229)

I also had good seats for this show in Yoyogi. I was close to the catwalk on both days.

pedronekoi 22nd March 2018 06:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dez0424 (Post 3267242)
Did you get these seats through global TA, TA, or reseller?

Global TA!

dreamalley 22nd March 2018 08:33 PM

Any predictions for setlist?

Norrel 22nd March 2018 09:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dreamalley (Post 3267299)
Any predictions for setlist?

I think she might do Evolution and Boys & Girls, not sure though...

Evan Odinson 22nd March 2018 09:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Norrel (Post 3267300)

lmao :laugh

TeamAyu2004 22nd March 2018 11:38 PM

Quote:

OMG. I would die.
JUST. DIE.

mi|kshake 22nd March 2018 11:45 PM

^Don't get your hopes up! Y'know just in case...

RealLight 23rd March 2018 12:25 AM

Quote:

THIS OMG, they're SO underrated, when was the last time she perfomed them? *fangirls*

Gorgonia 23rd March 2018 12:54 AM

My first Ayu show ever so whatever the setlist I will be happy BUUUUT some classics would be really appreciated:P

AJFmzk 23rd March 2018 01:16 AM

Quote:

lol that'd be novel :p To be fair, my first Ayu show was JTB 3 and she didn't sing evolution, I kinda wish did just for the experience ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
*i laughed so hard at everyone's responses I almost choked on hot tea :D

EndOfTheWorld 23rd March 2018 03:47 AM

Still wishing for Together When... .:heart

Gorgonia 23rd March 2018 04:03 AM

I want My All :(

megawarrior345 23rd March 2018 04:10 AM

The one song I want to see live just once is walking proud.

dez0424 23rd March 2018 04:23 AM

I guess they'll avoid what was performed in previous 3 shows, and choosing those that could showcase good vocals and orchestra work...?

~angel*ayumi~ 23rd March 2018 07:39 AM

Quote:

Hey I whould be glad to hear evolution xD In CdM she only sang it on the 4 final dates^^ And HLS i couldn´t attend complete.

CeReSu 23rd March 2018 10:14 AM

That's a pity that this forum doesn't take code more advanced lol

New pictures for the upcoming Tour:

https://www.facebook.com/ayu.officia...61764210508356

KittyKathy 23rd March 2018 10:25 AM

Hm...I wonder if this tour will be something like MIJ.

truehappiness 23rd March 2018 11:17 AM

I don't think so. The pamphlet usually will be featuring the last tour's imagery. Plus Ayu knows people hate spoilers.

Gustavopc 23rd March 2018 11:47 AM

Timmy slaying in that pic, for real, wow

Chris85 23rd March 2018 12:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by njanjayrp (Post 3267255)
I am amazed how there is really nothing that is ever good enough for you :D.

The point was the seats were too good.
I had plenty of good seats thanks to fanclub.
I'd appreciate if you stopped attacking my posts.

Earth_maiden 23rd March 2018 12:48 PM

Those pics are gorgeous, I am seriously impressed.

polka-dot-jewel 23rd March 2018 01:06 PM

It's interesting how her personal account is tagged, and she still uses her married name.

On the note of the photos... Gorrrgeous!!!! Very MIJ-esque. She has such a powerful aura in these photos.

truehappiness 23rd March 2018 02:15 PM

Yeah, Leslie always tags her personal one which is odd.

JackieRos 23rd March 2018 09:18 PM

The pictures are amazing! She looks gorgeous. The whole theme is so cool!

hud 23rd March 2018 09:37 PM

love those pictures!

kotora 24th March 2018 12:47 AM

Quote:

SURREAL~evolution~SURREAL

TeamAyu2004 24th March 2018 01:06 AM

Im loving the new pictures!

EndOfTheWorld 24th March 2018 02:49 AM

http://i65.tinypic.com/25s97yu.jpg

http://i65.tinypic.com/zk0u2c.jpg

http://i66.tinypic.com/ja80aq.jpg

http://i65.tinypic.com/2a972hh.jpg

alternarist 24th March 2018 03:47 AM

love those nipples of Timmy! no pun intended.

ayumisrael 24th March 2018 08:47 AM

Am I the only one who is surprised that there is no any kind of album being released for the 20th anniversary?
Unless if she will release something in a surprise but I don't think so.
Wish I could go to that tour though. I wonder if she will extend it until the end of the year.

njanjayrp 24th March 2018 12:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ayumisrael (Post 3267458)
Am I the only one who is surprised that there is no any kind of album being released for the 20th anniversary?
Wish I could go to that tour though. I wonder if she will extend it until the end of the year.

I wish she released a studio album as it will nearly be 2 years since MIJ was released, but I am not really surprised. JTB and the new tour seem to be about celebrating the many songs ayu has released during the past 20 years - plenty of awesome material!

I don’t think she will be extending this one though as she’s been on tour nearly non stop for so long...

Sky High 24th March 2018 04:18 PM

i would wish that too, but I don't think it will come to that. Maybe she will release a mini album or compilation this year. But who knows?

mi|kshake 24th March 2018 06:17 PM

Those photos are amazing!!!

I hope Leslie also does the shoot for her next album whenever it may be released.

TeamAyu2004 24th March 2018 06:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ayumisrael (Post 3267458)

I really wish she would!! maybe at the end??

AyuCanada 24th March 2018 08:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mi|kshake (Post 3267487)
Those photos are amazing!!!

I hope Leslie also does the shoot for her next album whenever it may be released.

Isn't he the one who did the Party Queen covers? They were the worst of her career. But those pictures (the TOUR promo) are amazing

rainbow_smile 24th March 2018 08:17 PM

^ He also did FIVE, and I think the How beautiful you are digital single cover, which was initially supposed to be the shoot for Party Queen iirc?

I'm loving these pamphlet pictures! Looking forward to the rest of them

TeamAyu2004 25th March 2018 12:18 AM

When did Ayumi forgive Leslie for SuperManny..
And wasnt he arrested for child porn?

Evan Odinson 25th March 2018 02:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AyuCanada (Post 3267491)
Isn't he the one who did the Party Queen covers? They were the worst of her career. But those pictures (the TOUR promo) are amazing

Party Queen covers are one of the best of her career and there's no way you can change my mind :laugh

Refix 25th March 2018 02:52 AM

It's supposedly for MiJ tour...
Wonder if those pic indicate PoM 2 theme will be

Amalgam 25th March 2018 09:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TeamAyu2004 (Post 3267503)

Yikeeeeess.... that’s awkward and horrible.

chocopockymaster 25th March 2018 09:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TeamAyu2004 (Post 3267503)

Jesus. He wasn't arrested for child porn, he was arrested for breaking Japan's equivalent of some really outdated vulgarity laws due to the porn-like nature of some of his work. Big difference.

xLuna&1LOVE 25th March 2018 10:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Refix (Post 3267508)
It's supposedly for MiJ tour...
Wonder if those pic indicate PoM 2 theme will be

She still shot some pictures wearing a princess-white dress and a black dress.
I believe that one is for PoM2. I don't know the theme. Maybe something black&white again.