Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Ayu Music News (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   [Info] "humming 7/4" PV and MY STORY tracklist from ayu.livedoor.biz (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=23552)

Ayu_desu 27th November 2004 07:26 AM

[Info] "humming 7/4" PV

this song was mentioned in this rumored tracklist: url below.
http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=23546

PV撮影

幕張メッセで行われた、TAエキストラ参加のPV撮影に行ってきたよん♪
参加人数は。。TAの整理番号が1000番までだったけど
実際はその半分くらいな印象だったかな。。。
それでも多すぎだったような。。

今回撮影の曲は「humming 7/4」(たぶんこう書く)

もちろん本邦初公開♪
曲名の由来はayuいわく、ちょうどこの曲の曲名を考えている時にハミング1/3の話題で
盛り上がって、あとこの曲は曲中で急にリズムが変わる(4分の7拍子になる)所があるってこと で
「これにしよ~」ってなったそうな。

「え~!?柔軟剤?(笑)」とか一瞬思いつつも
hummingのhumはこんな意味ってことですぐ納得。

セットは真っ赤な立方体の檻のような感じ。
ちょうどジャングルジムの中をくり貫いてその中でayuが歌うみたいなイメージ。
ワタクシらはその周りをぐるりと囲んで、
最前の人は中に手を伸ばしたり、よじ登ったりしていた訳よん♪

てか、ものすんご~~~く疲れた。。。。(*_*)
簡単にいうと

待ち。。。。
→歌撮り「everybody Go , everybody JUMP!」(歌いながら飛ぶ!)
待ち。。。。 
→別アングルで歌撮り「everybody Go , everybody JUMP!」(歌いながら飛ぶ!)
待ち。。。。
→別アングルで歌撮り「「everybody Go , everybody JUMP!」(歌いながら飛ぶ!)

の繰り返し。。。要はみんなマサイ族のように飛びまくってた訳で(笑)
こりゃアリーナツアーで盛り上がるだろうな~。。。などと思いつつ。。

でも、
・ちょ~近距離で歌うayu、
 でもここの人たちが達が最前列占領。。。(人数あわせらしい?)
 うらやましかったなあ。。。

・曲の合間にエンリケさんやダンサー達と楽しそうに話してるayu、
 何話してたかまでは聞こえず。。。(自爆)

・セットの入退場で目の前を通り過ぎるayu、
 マネージャ達にうちわで扇がれながら。。。さすが姫?(笑)

・モニターをチェックするayu、
 モニター越しのayu真正面のポジションキープでラッキー♪♪

・マロン、チョコ、プリンを会場内で散歩させるayu、
 撮影の最後の方ではayu専用イスを占領して寝ちゃってたさ~かわいいね♪

・撮影中の晩御飯は豆腐とレタスと漬物だったayu(笑)、
 お豆腐は茶碗いっぱい食べたそうな♪
 ちなみにワタクシ達にはお弁当が支給♪。。まずかったけど。。(^-^;

などなど。。。。今日は一日中いろ~~んなayuを見ることが出来て、
ほんと幸せでした♪がんばって行ってよかったにゃ♪(^-^)

。。。てか、お土産がチョコボールってなんじゃい!!?(笑)
まあayuスポもらえたからいいけどね。。。

てか一番最後に記念撮影あったみたいだね。。。
ワタクシは残念ながら、参加できませんでした。。。(;_Winkエーン

でもはやく出来上がりがみたいにゃ~~楽しみ♪
http://ayu.livedoor.biz/

FancySN 27th November 2004 07:30 AM

what does it say? ANything interesting?

Ayu_desu 27th November 2004 07:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FancySN
what does it say? ANything interesting?

translation would be appreciated...

Ayurendy 27th November 2004 07:32 AM

(INFO) new PV "humming 7/4"

I dunno if it is true......i have this link....http://ayu.livedoor.biz/
and also a new rumour tracklist :

1.Catcher In The Light
2.About You
3.GAME
4.my name's WOMEN
5.WONDERLAND
6.Liar
7.HOPE or PAIN
8.HAPPY ENDING
9.Moments
10.walking proud
11.CAROLS
12.Kaleidoscope
13.INSPIRE
14.HONEY
15.Replace
16.winding road
17.humming 7/4

can't trust it,,,,,,coz it is said that there'll be 15 songs...not 17....but the article of the PV seems reliable.....if you have translate it.......

tl1029530921 27th November 2004 07:32 AM

been posted..but thx..=P

y2687 27th November 2004 07:37 AM

I tried an online translator, but it made no sense at all =/

jerms 27th November 2004 07:43 AM

i sure hope "everybody go, everybody jump!" is not a song..o_O

lolo66 27th November 2004 08:02 AM

I'll jump *0*

but another thing from another BBS? with no source... *sigh

lolo66 27th November 2004 08:03 AM

post once again huh?

~K+ 27th November 2004 08:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jerms
i sure hope "everybody go, everybody jump!" is not a song..o_O

That just makes me go "La la la~ SAKURANBO!!!" o_______O"

extepan 27th November 2004 09:26 AM

any1 have time to translate?

extepan 27th November 2004 09:37 AM

kaleidoscope comes up again. i remember seeing it somewhere...in another fake tracklisting for rainbow album i think

~K+ 27th November 2004 09:39 AM

PV photographing It was done with Makuhari メッセ, it went to PV photographing of TA extra participation, it is as for the number of ♪ participants. . However the rearrangement number of TA was 1000th up to, really about the half of that the kana which is impression. . . Even then too multi it is, it seems that is. . This time "humming 7/4" (like this you write the tune of photographing perhaps) Of course, as for origin of own country first open ♪ tune name ayu it is and when the framework, exactly thinking of the tune name of this tune, rising with topic of hamming 1/3, this tune after the rhythm changes suddenly in tune, (it becomes in 7 rhythm of 4 parts) with the っ lever which has the place "to designate as this? "It became the っ て, so. "Obtaining? ! ? Soft medicine? While (laughing)"instant thinking, hum of humming with such a semantic っ lever immediately agreement. As for set the feeling like the cage of deep-red cube. Exactly, the chestnut penetrating in the jungle gym, among those ayu sings, we would like to see image. ワタクシ and others surrounding around that completely, the meaning where the foremost person extends, in has climbed the hand it is the ♪ The て or the thing it does, it is? ? ? The く you became tired. . . . (The *_*) speaking simply Waiting. . . . -> Song you take, "everybody Go and everybody JUMP! While "(singing, it flies!) Waiting. . . . -> Song you take with another angle, "everybody Go and everybody JUMP! While "(singing, it flies!) Waiting. . . . -> Song you take with another angle, "" everybody Go and everybody JUMP! While "(singing, it flies!) Repetition. . . In brief, like everyone マサイ family it flies and the っ て which sows it is with meaning (laughing) to be disgusted, it rises with ゃ arena tour, probably will be? . . . While and so on with thinking. . So, ちょ? Is sung at short distance ayu which, with the people here foremost line occupation. . . (Number of people it adjusts and seems?) It was envious. . . So speaking Enrique and with the dancers pleasantly in the interval of tune, る ayu, what speaking, to it makes highmakes high not being audible. . . (Suicide bombing) While ayu which passes by before the eye with entrance leaving of set, in the managers being fanned with the inside わ. . . As expected the princess? (Laughing) With position keeping of the ayu genuine aspect of ayu and the monitor crossing over which check the monitor the lucky ♪ ♪ Ayu and photographing which make the chestnut, the chocolate and the purine walk inside the meeting place with last occupying the ayu private chair, you sleep and the ちゃ っ て are? Don't you think? it is lovely, the ♪ The late boiled rice which is in the midst of photographing ayu which is the tofu and the lettuce and the pickle (laughing), the bowl ate the tofu all the way, so the ♪ by the way in ワタクシ the lunch the provision ♪. . However it was unpalatable. . (^-^; And so on and so on. . . . Today one Japan and China be? ? It is being able the fact that you look at ayu, the ほ it is with the ♪ which is happy it was possible to keep persevering the ゃ ♪ (^-^) . . . The て, the gift is chocolate ball っ て something,! ! ? Because (laughing) ayu スポ you could receive well, however it is good, don't you think?. . . The て most commemoration photographing it was lastly, we would like to see, don't you think? is. . . Regrettable, it could not participate ワタクシ. . . (; _Wink エーン So completion would like to see quickly the ゃ? ? Pleasure ♪

All the translations~~exclusive to ~~~K++~~~ ♪:)

Qt Mashi 27th November 2004 10:14 AM

hmmm thx for the translation eventhough its very hard to understand ^^ hehehe

Qt Mashi 27th November 2004 10:16 AM

lol Kaleidoscope... that sounds pretty fake

HanabiChick 27th November 2004 10:52 AM

Some of those titles seem fake, but then again, it's hard to tell until we get the official tracklist...

DeepRiver 27th November 2004 12:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Qt Mashi
lol Kaleidoscope... that sounds pretty fake

It's the Name of Kelis first Album ...

But i like the Title ... :)

extepan 27th November 2004 01:33 PM

i understood hte translation just as much as the original....LOL

kristen 27th November 2004 01:35 PM

*blinks* what a gay title... ;_;

CyberSpaceQueen 27th November 2004 01:55 PM

o.o