Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Ayu Chat-Room (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   Peco & Princess' costumes (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=108336)

Larien 6th April 2011 11:01 PM

Peco & Princess' costumes
 
This has occurred to me numerous times, but why are Peco and Princess always wearing essentially the same thing in every one of their performances with Ayu? Obviously, they don't have time to change for tour shows, but in every live? In PV's (i.e. decision)? Even their hairstyles never change. Do you think it's just so they'll be recognizable?

zellyx 6th April 2011 11:23 PM

I noticed that too!!! They seem to have the same hair and outfits most of the time!!!
I think it's so you can tell them apart, and so they are recognizable, kind of like a "trademark" image.

Yumsushi 6th April 2011 11:43 PM

I don't know about Princess, but I doubt anyone can have trouble finding Peco.

JackieRos 7th April 2011 12:30 AM

pffft I'm too busy drooling over ayu to notice them

panda♥ 7th April 2011 12:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yumsushi (Post 2663720)
I don't know about Princess, but I doubt anyone can have trouble finding Peco.

:laugh

ohsixthirty 7th April 2011 01:03 AM

why don't they change costumes or hairstyles...? well its obvious i think, why would you mess with perfection???

SURREAL__RAINBOW 7th April 2011 01:09 AM

It changes but not radically I would say, I just cannot believe how they are getting younger and younger every time I see them :/ In the Life live performance, they looked so much better than ayu herself lol

Andrenekoi 7th April 2011 01:30 AM

Ayu keeps her dancers and band with the same hairstyle and similar outfits tour after tour so u can recognize each of them and tell them apart on all concerts...

Oniisan 7th April 2011 04:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yumsushi (Post 2663720)
I don't know about Princess, but I doubt anyone can have trouble finding Peco.

:laugh this made me laugh so hard.

I don't usually keep checking their appearance in video footage because I don't care what they look like. I dislike 'em anyways....:eviltongu

kendelle 10th April 2011 09:18 AM

Maybe they're just robots that Ayu breaks out every performance. Robots don't need new clothes, just a dusting every now and then :P

Neko★munication 10th April 2011 09:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ohsixthirty (Post 2663758)
why don't they change costumes or hairstyles...? well its obvious i think, why would you mess with perfection???

LOL. YES.

But yeah, they do change outfits with every tour and occasionally hairstyles... just obviously not as drastically as Ayu, but she's kind of a special case, wouldn't you say? :P

Just while skimming over Eneabba...
http://www.eneabba.net/ayu/video/liv...URREAL3215.jpg
http://www.eneabba.net/ayu/video/liv...URREAL3316.jpg
http://www.eneabba.net/ayu/video/liv...s_LOVE0304.jpg

They do stay black, yes, but I think that's just a standard for back-up singers. Definitely not as drastic, but they do change :) As someone above said, they probably keep similar motifs throughout so that they're more easily recognizable.

Luvia 10th April 2011 04:47 PM

i think they wear black most of the times because they are back up vocalists.

they do change their costumes... but their costumes seemed to be designed in a way that suit their age, figure, and appearance.

seriously, i will get annoyed if the back up vocalists wear something much more dazzling or drastic than ayu... i reallly want to watch ayu only in a ayumi's concert...

Sandy 10th April 2011 05:24 PM

The focus is on Ayu, but yeah, some change would be good. I mean, a bit different hair or something... But I'm not holding my breath. I watch PV's and lives because of Ayu, not the double P's ;) But I am always noticing stuff on stage, Ayu there or not. So change would be nice.

Larien 10th April 2011 09:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yumsushi (Post 2663720)
I don't know about Princess, but I doubt anyone can have trouble finding Peco.

Wait, why? LOL

Quote:

Originally Posted by ohsixthirty (Post 2663758)
why don't they change costumes or hairstyles...? well its obvious i think, why would you mess with perfection???

Haha!


But I agree with what's been said re: their being backup dancers, not outshining Ayu, etc.

lightningrod 13th April 2011 12:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Neko★munication (Post 2665362)
LOL. YES.

But yeah, they do change outfits with every tour and occasionally hairstyles... just obviously not as drastically as Ayu, but she's kind of a special case, wouldn't you say? :P

Just while skimming over Eneabba...
http://www.eneabba.net/ayu/video/liv...URREAL3215.jpg
http://www.eneabba.net/ayu/video/liv...URREAL3316.jpg
http://www.eneabba.net/ayu/video/liv...s_LOVE0304.jpg

They do stay black, yes, but I think that's just a standard for back-up singers. Definitely not as drastic, but they do change :) As someone above said, they probably keep similar motifs throughout so that they're more easily recognizable.

Surprisingly they DO change! But the differences are way too petit

alternarist 13th April 2011 03:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yumsushi (Post 2663720)
I don't know about Princess, but I doubt anyone can have trouble finding Peco.

This made my day. LOL

They wear trash bags of various designs for every concert. oh my!

channy 13th April 2011 10:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ohsixthirty (Post 2663758)
why don't they change costumes or hairstyles...? well its obvious i think, why would you mess with perfection???

:smitten I agree 100% with you!!! :smitten

I simply love both of 'em! I always get goose bumps too, when they start yelling "HAI!!!, HAII!!!, HAI!!, WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHH!!!!" etc on concerts xDDD Don't know why, but I simply love those two women =3

Well, actually I love Ayu's entire band; Yo-Chan is always able to make me laugh (during encore talk part) even though I usually don't understand not one word and hey --- I think this proves he REALLY is funny and entertaining as hell!

Neko★munication 14th April 2011 08:43 AM

It's good to see some P&P love for once xD I adore them, they're such cute obasans ;)

And a concert definitely isn't complete without a Peco High-Kick during her intro <3


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 01:24 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.