Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Ayu Celebrity News (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=92)
-   -   Singaporean actor Romeo Tan : Ayumi Hamasaki, still remains as my "ultimate idol" (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=113256)

KarenPang 26th March 2012 07:05 AM

Singaporean actor Romeo Tan : Ayumi Hamasaki, still remains as my "ultimate idol"
 
Wow this's unexpected seeing that I'm currently watching a local drama show that starred 2010's Star Search 3rd runner up Romeo Tan hehe xD

Stars and their idols

http://i40.tinypic.com/2m4d7q1.jpg

Romeo Tan

Despite the rise of the K-wave trend today, Queen of J-Pop Ayumi Hamasaki, still remains as Romeo Tan's "ultimate idol".

With a massive collection of at least 20 concert DVDs and music CDs belonging to Ayumi, Romeo, who's yet to catch his idol's live performance, shared in a phone interview with xinmsn, "One thing I like about her is how she never fails to give the audience and fans a refreshing image, always changing and trying out different styles. I think it's important for an artiste to have this fresh element."

"I'm not a fervent follower of Ayumi neither do I constantly keep track of what she's up to, but whenever she has a new album release, I'll go check out her music and find out how much she has progressed and changed in her music career," the 26-year-old chuckled and added, "Although she's a married (and now divorced) woman, she still looks good!"


http://entertainment.xin.msn.com/en/...5755552&page=1

That's so cool , I never would have thought Romeo Tan is such a devout to ayumi & it's great on what he has to say about her isn't it ? :cool

Also nice of him to hold his copy of the on my way photobook in the photo that's provided by xin.msn xD xD xD

freedreamer 26th March 2012 07:37 AM

WOW COOL!!!!!

jer_86 26th March 2012 07:42 AM

:)...

PEARL 26th March 2012 07:47 AM

wow nice to know theres another fan out there in SG

clover_bali 26th March 2012 09:35 AM

wooowww.... :woohoo:

xLuna&1LOVE 26th March 2012 09:50 AM

Don't know the guy, but it's always incredible to discover that 'celebrities' like Ayu's music

emi♡ 26th March 2012 10:17 AM

"although she's married (and now divorced)" lol

anyway, cool~

yamadashun 26th March 2012 10:25 AM

wow cool! should ask him about this if i have the chance to interview him lol.

alternarist 26th March 2012 10:40 AM

good choice of idol! IF he, a 26 year old man, were to go gaga over SNSD i will cringe lol. after all ayu belongs to "our" era. i am 23 by the way lol.

SolarAngel 26th March 2012 11:17 AM

Good taste Romeo! I think some guys prefer supporting younger and more nubile female singers (people have asked me why I support ayumi since she's already an *auntie*) but he certainly looks at substance over form.

LONJJONG 26th March 2012 11:28 AM

Really cool indeed!
Artists should learn something from Ayu..

AyuGAME 26th March 2012 11:41 AM

COOL! thanks for sharing

ohsixthirty 26th March 2012 12:59 PM

omg...

he must be the most perfect man ever, cute AND an ayu fan! :lech

ryben 26th March 2012 01:03 PM

I shall now overlook the fact he just acted as a pervy wheelchair-bound murderer who constantly laments about reincarnation and ultimately kena headshot.

GOOD TASTE, ROMEO.

KarenPang 26th March 2012 01:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ohsixthirty (Post 2842178)
omg...

he must be the most perfect man ever, cute AND an ayu fan! :lech

LOL

I'm currently watching a drama that starred him but unfortunately the character he played in the drama , he got killed off last Fri D: D: D:

He played a disillusional wheelchair bound guy but in his '2nd self' , he actually can walk & he murdered a few people that were mean to him & his sister in the show

but it's cool that Romeo Tan's a fan of ayumi's music , I was really surprised when I read that in the afternoon xD

Quote:

Originally Posted by ryben (Post 2842180)
I shall now overlook the fact he just acted as a pervy wheelchair-bound murderer who constantly laments about reincarnation and ultimately kena headshot.

GOOD TASTE, ROMEO.

xD me too

so sad that he got shot dead by Rui En's character last Fri & Unriddle 2 is going to end this Fri nooooo ._____.

YUKARI 26th March 2012 01:04 PM

I don't know him, but he's really cute :love

PoetGirl 26th March 2012 01:24 PM

flawless taste

AyumiAi 26th March 2012 01:47 PM

haha this is so awesome!

Luvia 26th March 2012 02:03 PM

now that's really + + + points~~!! i mean i have better impression of him now~ wahaha XD

kiseki89 26th March 2012 02:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alternarist (Post 2842117)
good choice of idol! IF he, a 26 year old man, were to go gaga over SNSD i will cringe lol. after all ayu belongs to "our" era. i am 23 by the way lol.

my friend (25, 2 yrs older than us) going gaga over snsd even though he does agree he at times, cannot differentiate out who's who:innocent


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 10:33 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.