Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Ayu Images (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=86)
-   -   Ayu or the girl with 500 faces ! (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=116643)

mizuki-7 21st December 2012 03:52 PM

Ayu or the girl with 500 faces !
 
I was so bored these days XD



Delicious n Bold 21st December 2012 03:54 PM

More faces than namie
I had to.

And you should probably put that pic in a spoiler. It's large (and in charge)

ComatoseBunnySnatcher 21st December 2012 04:42 PM

I love the Ayu in blackface.

Chibi-Chan 21st December 2012 04:42 PM

O.o wow

pimenta 21st December 2012 04:51 PM

This is really cool!!

thinkingoutloud89 23rd December 2012 10:47 PM

some are just ...just...just plain ugly but cool thingie

URANUS 24th December 2012 03:52 AM

This is amazing. Thanks for sharing!

Krushnic 24th December 2012 05:17 AM

HAHAHA
Creative!!!

JackieRos 24th December 2012 04:11 PM

500 pictures holy!
this is kind of cool

BlackSilence 24th December 2012 08:12 PM

wow O_O

where's that pic after the Alterna one from?

tokyoxjapanxfan 25th December 2012 10:13 AM

omg lol dont look back crazy face

i forgot about some of these pics! and how much I loved certain shots from her 2005 calendar :D

Delirium-Zer0 27th December 2012 05:41 AM

...You sorted it by hairstyle! ...Why do I find that so awesome O___O!!

FoxyPinkGirl 27th December 2012 09:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by artcika (Post 2952750)
where's that pic after the Alterna one from?

the 2002 Stadium Tour pamphlet and also Ayupan #15

http://www.eneabba.net/ayu/ayupan/15ayupan.htm

gothicayu 25th January 2013 07:09 AM

its really cool

tbarnes10 26th January 2013 07:53 AM

:roflmao She has a mustache in two of the pictures in row 3.

sugarbasil 26th January 2013 06:50 PM

This is awesome! :heart I'm happy knowing that there are only 2 pictures on here that I haven't seen. I forgot how much I loved some of these photoshoots. :)

So apparently Ayu wore a lot of cowboy hats and loved pigtails pre-2005 and having long hair has mostly been a post-2005 Ayu. Interesting.

Thanks a bunch for this! :yes

asagarichan 26th January 2013 09:16 PM

OMG! Amazing)) Thank you!

brener 27th January 2013 03:43 AM

just found my new wallpaper!! thanks!

Emperatriz Ayumi 1st February 2013 03:11 AM

Oh God!!! This is insane!!!

GREAT JOB!!!! Love it!!!:love:love:love

Deep snow 1st February 2013 04:11 AM

Wow. Good job putting all of those together, mizuki-7.


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 04:53 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.