Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Artists & Bands (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=66)
-   -   [Namie Amuro] She Makes You Believe In A Ballerina In Namie's 80th Thread (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=118694)

Benikari47 3rd October 2013 04:05 PM

She Makes You Believe In A Ballerina In Namie's 80th Thread
 

http://i44.tinypic.com/w71tvl.png


http://i39.tinypic.com/261n1xf.png

Spoiler:
Amuro Namie (安室奈美恵) is a Japanese "Hip-Pop" (Hip-Hop / Pop) artist from Okinawa. She debuted in a eurobeat group called the SUPER MONKEYS comprised of her and her classmates from the Okinawa Actors' School in 1992 with the single Koi no Cute Beat / Mister U.S.A.. Amuro became the leader of the group, and found success after their cover of TRY ME ~Watashi wo Shinjite~, which peaked at #8. In 1996, Amuro switched to avex trax and debuted with the single Body Feels EXIT, with her first avex album selling over 3.3 million copies. Her biggest single, the ballad CAN YOU CELEBRATE?, was the top single of 1997. After marriage and personal tragedy, Amuro continued to adopt a more R&B/hip-hop based style of music. She has sold over 30,000,000 copies in Japan alone.


http://i41.tinypic.com/igkvop.png


Spoiler:
Studio Albums:
[1996.07.22] SWEET 19 BLUES #1 (3,359,450 copies)
[1997.07.24] Concentration 20 #1 (1,929,860 copies)
[2000.01.26] GENIUS 2000 #1 (802,740 copies)
[2000.12.20] break the rules #2 (334,520 copies)
[2003.12.10] STYLE #4 (221,874 copies)
[2005.07.13] Queen of Hip-Pop #2 (455,428 copies)
[2007.06.27] PLAY #1 (540,952 copies)
[2009.12.16] PAST < FUTURE #1 (575,501 copies)
[2012.06.27] Uncontrolled #1 (469,990 *still charting!)

Best Albums:
[1998.01.28] 181920 #1 (1,689,530 copies)
[2002.03.13] LOVE ENHANCED♥ single collection #3 (305,040 copies)
[2004.03.31] 181920 & films #134 (1,992 copies)
[2008.07.30] BEST FICTION #1 (1,840,088 copies)
[2011.04.27] Checkmate! #1 484,336 (2011 #6 album of the year)

Singles:
[1995.10.25] Body Feels EXIT #3
[1995.12.04] Chase the Chance #1
[1996.03.13] Don't wanna cry #1
[1996.06.05] You're my sunshine #1
[1996.08.21] SWEET 19 BLUES #2
[1996.11.27] a walk in the park #1
[1997.02.19] CAN YOU CELEBRATE? #1
[1997.05.21] How to be a Girl #1
[1997.11.27] Dreaming I was dreaming #1
[1997.12.25] CAN YOU CELEBRATE? (re-release) #1
[1998.12.23] I HAVE NEVER SEEN #1
[1999.03.17] RESPECT the POWER OF LOVE #2
[1999.07.07] toi et moi #3
[1999.09.01] SOMETHING 'BOUT THE KISS #3
[2000.01.01] LOVE 2000 #4
[2000.07.12] NEVER END #2
[2000.10.04] PLEASE SMILE AGAIN #2
[2001.01.24] think of me / no more tears #7
[2001.08.08] Say the word #3
[2002.02.14] I WILL #7
[2002.09.11] Wishing On The Same Star #2
[2003.03.05] shine more #8
[2003.07.16] Put 'Em Up #7
[2003.10.16] SO CRAZY / Come #8
[2004.03.17] ALARM #11
[2004.07.22] ALL FOR YOU #6
[2004.10.14] GIRL TALK / the SPEED STAR #2
[2005.04.06] WANT ME, WANT ME #2
[2005.11.16] White Light / Violet Sauce #7
[2006.05.17] CAN'T SLEEP, CAN'T EAT, I'M SICK / Ningyo (人魚; Mermaid) #2
[2007.01.24] Baby Don't Cry #3
[2007.04.04] FUNKY TOWN #3
[2008.03.12] 60s 70s 80s #1
[2009.03.18] WILD / Dr. #1
[2010.07.28] Break It / Get Myself Back #3
[2011.07.27] NAKED / Fight Together / Tempest #2
[2011.12.07] Sit! Stay! Wait! Down! / Love Story #3
[2012.03.21] Go Round / YEAH-OH #4
[2013.03.06] Big Boys Cry / Beautiful #4

DVDs:
[2000.08.18] NAMIE AMURO TOUR "GENIUS 2000"
[2000.09.27] AMURO NAMIE FIRST ANNIVERSARY
[2000.09.27] Namie Amuro Concentration 20 Live in Tokyo Dome
[2000.09.27] 181920 films
[2001.03.07] filmography
[2002.03.13] 181920 films + filmography
[2002.12.11] BEST CLIPS
[2003.11.19] namie amuro tour 2001 break the rules (3,000 copies)
[2004.09.23] namie amuro SO CRAZY tour featuring BEST singles 2003-2004 #3 (67,000 copies)
[2006.03.15] Space of Hip-Pop -namie amuro tour 2005- #2 (82,000 copies)
[2007.02.21] namie amuro BEST tour "Live Style 2006" #1 (81,000 copies)
[2008.02.27] NAMIE AMURO PLAY TOUR 2007 #2 (128,000 copies)
[2009.09.09] namie amuro BEST FICTION TOUR 2008-2009 #1 (286,000 copies)
[2010.12.15] namie amuro PAST<FUTURE tour 2010 (184,000 copies)
[2011.12.21] namie amuro LIVE STYLE 2011 (100,000 copies)

Compilations & other:
[1996.07.17] avex dance net '96 in VELFARRE (Chase the Chance)
[1996.10.09] avex DANCE Vol. 3 (Chase the Chance)
[1996.10.31] Amuro Namie & m.c.A・T - Thunder Party
[1997.01.01] YOU ARE THE ONE (as part of the TK Family)
[1998.08.05] avex 10th Anniversary Presents "Jyuunen Hyakumagari ~J-POP HIT TRACKS~" (Body Feels EXIT)
[2001.02.24] Revelation - Lugia OST (toi et moi)
[2001.12.27] Amuro Namie & VERBAL - lovin' it
[2002.01.23] VARIOUS ARTISTS FEATURING song+nation (lovin' it)
[2002.03.06] song+nation 2 trance (lovin' it (tatsumaki remix))
[2003.09.18] ZEEBRA - TOKYO'S FINEST (After Party feat. Amuro Namie)
[2004.09.08] Best of Inu Yasha Seifu Meigetsu - Inu Yasha Theme Zenshu 2 (Come, Four Seasons)
[2005.03.24] JHETT aka YAKKO for AQUARIUS - JHETT (Do or Die feat.Amuro Namie'')
[2006.02.15] ZEEBRA - The New Beginning (Do What U Gotta Do feat. AI, Amuro Namie & Mummy-D)
[2007.03.28] m-flo - COSMICOLOR (Luvotomy' - m-flo loves Amuro Namie)
[2008.05.28] DOUBLE - THE BEST COLLABORATIONS (#1 BLACK DIAMOND)
[2009.04.29] ravex - trax (#2 ROCK U feat.Amuro Namie)
[2009.09.02] DJ Caroline D'Amore - J-Girls' Celebrity Mix (#1 What a Feeling [J-GIRLS' CELEBRITY MIX VER.])
[2011.03.16] VERBAL - VISIONAIR (#2 BLACK OUT feat. Lil Wayne & Amuro Namie)
[2011.10.05] DOUBLE - WOMAN (#14 Black diamond ~TinyVoice Electr!ck Remix)

Filmography:

Drama
Ichigo hakusho (TV Asahi, 1993)
Toki o Kakeru Shōjo (Fuji TV, 1994)
Watashi, mikata desu (TBS, 1995)
Station (NTV, 1995)
湘南リバプール学院 (Fuji TV, 1995)

Films
That's Cunning! Shijo Saidan no Sakusen (1996)
Gakko II: The Learning Circle (aka: A Class To Remember 2) (1996) (Cameo)

Theme Songs:

Anime

"Toi et Moi" - ending theme for Pok้mon: The Movie 2000 (1999)
"Come / So Crazy" - 7th ending theme song for InuYasha (2003)
"Four Seasons" - theme song for InuYasha 3rd movie (2003)
"Fight Together" - 14th opening for One Piece (2011)

Drama

"Chase The Chance" — theme song for The Chef (NTV, 1995)
"Can You Celebrate?" — theme song for Virgin Road (Fuji TV, 1997)
"I Have Never Seen" — theme song for Yonigeya Honpo (NTV, 1999)
"All for You" — theme song for Kimi ga omoi de ni Naru Mae ni (Fuji TV, 2004)
"Baby Don't Cry" — theme song for Himitsu no Hanazono (KTV, 2007)
"Sexy Girl" — theme song for Otome no Punch (NHK, 2008)
"The Meaning of us" — theme song for "Onnatachi wa Nido Asabu" (BeeTV , 2010)



http://i42.tinypic.com/2hzogfb.png




http://i39.tinypic.com/2czaqv7.png



Benikari47 3rd October 2013 04:10 PM

Highlights and news from last thread:

Ballerina in full
https://soundcloud.com/der-heart/ballerina

Neonlight Lipstick in full
https://soundcloud.com/der-heart/neonlight-lipstick

Untitled CM


NintendoHTF1242 3rd October 2013 04:17 PM

I don't really like Neonlight Lipstick and I don't know why. Still twerking to Ballerina though.

jiarongisme 3rd October 2013 04:21 PM

Forwarding my request from the old thread:
Quote:

Does anyone have a HQ pic/scan of the ORIGINAL TRACKS VOL. 1 cover (at least 600px)? I recently ripped it into my computer and I can't seem to find a decent quality one on Google :(

marty 3rd October 2013 04:45 PM

Ok, I'll never understand why she didn't make space for Ballerina and Neonlight Lipstick in FEEL. It could have been one hell of an album with these two. Such a particular and strong vibe! And they have all the uniqueness, the "Namie factor" FEEL was kind of lacking in my opinion, especially Ballerina, so hypnotic.
Amazing tracks! <3

inthezone 3rd October 2013 05:12 PM

I feel like FEEL was much happier? Idk these seem much darker

marty 3rd October 2013 05:22 PM

^
Mh, that's true... Only really sad song was Let Me Let You Go!

BluishDays 3rd October 2013 07:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Benikari47 (Post 3031661)
Awww, thank you dear! You can find all my Namie covers in here http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showth...27#post3031527
The Ballerina & NL covers are under "Upcomming era"

Thanks soooooo much :luv2

I knew ! I seen them, because I really liked the Neonlight Lipstick one and thought you did an amazing job

Zahara 3rd October 2013 07:16 PM

I was wondering if anyone knew where one could get Feel ringtones. The whole album is amazing!

harufi 3rd October 2013 09:09 PM

I really like both the new songs, I could see this as a really awesome double A-side single :D

I agree with what people are saying, the new music seems darker than FEEL. I like that she doesn't stand still with her music haha

adantatu2 4th October 2013 04:20 AM

Quote:

I completely agree !~ I would love more rock. I really loved Damage. I'd love more songs like that

But in the meantime.. to tide me over, I ripped both Ballerina and Neonlight Lipstick off of the site... Hopefully that's alright ( Unsure, if it's not ? Someone let me know if it isn't and I'll remove the links haha )

Ballerina

Neonlight Lipstick
Thanks a lot BluishDays :)

greggerz189 5th October 2013 08:37 AM

She is such a badass. Love it all.

Glamorous_Sky 5th October 2013 09:57 AM

Neonlight Lipstick is good, but Ballerina is better. I love the sound of the new songs though!

koumori 5th October 2013 10:04 AM

@BluishDays: Thanks for the download links! I've been looking forward to listening to these :heart

Pieces_of_SEVEN 5th October 2013 10:14 AM

Hopefully the songs will grow on me, because I think they're just OK now.

tomiko8 5th October 2013 05:12 PM

After a couple of listens neonlight lipstick could have definitely gone on feel but maybe instead of cyftl but honestly the album was fine without it..ballerina is in a whole different category.

Benikari47 6th October 2013 09:39 AM

I'm glad she didn't include them on FEEL, the album is already amazing and i prefer that she stays consistent and continue to release material of the same caliber. I don't really think it would fit the album anyway, FEEL still had a pop edge where NL & Ballerina are a little more avantgarde imo.

emi♡ 6th October 2013 09:41 AM

I like both of the songs, but I feel both of them are a little unpolished, and I'm pretty happy they aren't on the album.

Not Fade Away 6th October 2013 09:44 PM

I dunno I feel like Neonlight Lipstick could have been on FEEL. It sounds like Supernatural Energy Part 2.

CoriKaru 6th October 2013 10:32 PM

And "Ballerina" sounds like "Alive" and "Alive" sounds like nothing else on the Album. And mostly everybody loves it and doesn't call it out of place.

Both these songs could have been included on the Album seamlessly, especially since it would seem they were all made around the same time and era.


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 11:06 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.