![]() |
Wow, that set looks really interesting. Thanks for the pics. Hopefully we will get a high quality video file soon.
|
*sigh*
*waits for ayu to perform alterna* thanks for the screencaps :D |
She changes the colour of her flower
|
Quote:
|
Actually, she sang Fairyland ^^
|
Quote:
|
I've added my caps in the first message, and she just sang Fairyland !
^____^ |
Thankies! Ayu looks nice, still the outfit is the same to others "fairyland"s performances.
|
thank you very much for the caps!
i love her blue outfit and her pink flower...lol. i wonder how many version of this outfit does ayu have...orange, blue...what's next? hmmm... |
well done..the backgroud is grand!wow~
|
Thanks for the screen caps.
|
Huh? Her hair is back to reddish and mohawk? No way!
Must be previously recorded then... |
I love that set o____o
|
Many nice caps, thanks!
|
Thanks!! I love the bg! =D
|
i love the decoration
CD TV is really great... i like the performance thx for the caps |
Oh, she looks lovely! And her smile is really nice, heh. Thanks! I want that flower!
|
Thanks for the caps :P
|
-
|
| All times are GMT +1. The time now is 04:24 PM. |
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.