Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Ayu Chat-Room (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   Collector's talk! (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=74178)

Milox 18th May 2008 04:45 AM

Collector's talk!
 
Hey! So this is a thread to discuss about XX's collection, or ebay/YJ items, or anything rare conserning Ayu's releases!

And even if you have 0 Ayu products, don't worry you're still welcome!

This is made in an effort to limit the "Post Your Collection!" posts to pictures, feel free to repost the pics over here!

Anyway! Let's get started...

I'm currently obsessed with decorating my room with Ayu stuff, I have lots of posters (Still want the Inspire and fairyland posters though ; ;)

But I recently found this amazing thing:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Ayumi-Hamasaki-H...QQcmdZViewItem

omg it looks so good in my room, i'll post pics later xD

Teyla 18th May 2008 10:21 AM

I have few posters from printing-house :) They are cheap - I paid about 0,7 $ for 30x42 cm :D and you can have any picture you want...
by the way : is this bootleg?
http://cgi.ebay.pl/3-DVD-AYUMI-HAMAS...QQcmdZViewItem

Milox 18th May 2008 10:24 AM

I believe it is a chinese version, that's why it is so cheap.

KuroixShiroi_Namida 18th May 2008 10:26 AM

Woah that mosaic thing looks great :mini

Anyway, great thread this be!!!

astameth 18th May 2008 10:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Teyla (Post 1467738)
I have few posters from printing-house :) They are cheap - I paid about 0,7 $ for 30x42 cm :D and you can have any picture you want...
by the way : is this bootleg?
http://cgi.ebay.pl/3-DVD-AYUMI-HAMAS...QQcmdZViewItem

region free dvd > bootleg.

chameber80218 18th May 2008 11:06 AM

I used to have a lot of AYU's collection but, I sold them out for the new PRADA bag, lol!!!

Milox 18th May 2008 11:31 AM

Taking a convo from the "post..." thread:

Quote:

Originally Posted by YotaLM21 (Post 1467744)
Hi guys, I just won the following CDs on ebay:
AUDIENCE
evolution
fly high
Daybreak (1st press)
Startin'/Born To Be...
ayu-mi-x 3 Non-stop Megamix
ayu-ro mix
TO BE (3 inch)

I'm all stressed, bidding doesn't suit me good

oh... "perfectodub26" if you are around here.... I hope you dont sleep well tonight u_u

jk.... or not? =p

lol I saw the prices those cm cds ended at on ebay, craaaaazy 50 usd for just one xD

I wasn't expecting Trust to end at that much, considering there's one for 18usd on buy it now on ebay. And while You ending at 50usd was something I expected, Poker face ending at about the same was not lol. I was looking forward to seeing crazy bids on that one xD

I should sell my extra 4!

Teyla 18th May 2008 11:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by astameth (Post 1467748)
region free dvd > bootleg.

thanks

YotaLM21 18th May 2008 11:52 AM

which extras do you have milox?

I won TO BE by "mistake", 5 minutes before the auction ended I was like "lets put US$18 and wait to see how much does it take to be overbid" (the highest bid at that moment was $16), and It didn't happen O_O I really was not expecting to win...

And about poker face and YOU, I know, those are crazy prices XD

Milox 18th May 2008 12:09 PM

Well this are some of the extra stuff I'm planning to sell if I ever get the stuff I need to actually sell lol (shippingprices etc):

You cm (used)
Whatever cm (used)
To be (used)

Surreal (new)
evolution (new)
Endless Sorrow (new)
Kanariya (new)
Rainbow (Used but sealed)
Duty (used)
No Way To Say/MomentsCD/MomentsDVD/StepYouDVD/FairylandDVD/HeavenDVD (used, some sealed)

those are some that come to mind right now, but I have other stuff.

I might actually sell my ~sort of sealed~ "A" set if I get this other guy to sell me his actually factory sealed collection lol

I buy mostly from auctions/sellers that sell their "collections" or many cds cheap, so I tend to get lots of duplicates :/

I'm still looking for "appears" sealed though, can't find a decent priced one ;_; and it's the only single I'm missing. That and the 8 re-issues of her 8cm singles :P

Oh and I agree with your signature!
From her remix albums I'm only missing Ayu Trance 1 and 2, but I NEED the first press editions lol. But so hard to find sealed versions xD

Empry 18th May 2008 12:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Milox (Post 1467811)
Well this are some of the extra stuff I'm planning to sell if I ever get the stuff I need to actually sell lol (shippingprices etc):

Surreal (new)

...


I'm still looking for "appears" sealed though, can't find a decent priced one ;_; and it's the only single I'm missing. That and the 8 re-issues of her 8cm singles :P


Out of curiousity, how much would you you want for Surreal?

4 of the re-issues of her 8cm singles can be found at YA:
YOU (JP), TO BE, Trust and Depend on you (OV).

DA1SUK1DAY01691 18th May 2008 12:18 PM

I have four of six of those ayu-mi-x previews, two copies of appears, two copies of H, and two copies of A.

:)

Ayumi_lover 18th May 2008 12:18 PM

http://www.hmv.co.jp/search/index.as...dv=1&format=12
A single is wriiten as "t" lol

YotaLM21 18th May 2008 12:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Milox (Post 1467811)
Oh and I agree with your signature!
From her remix albums I'm only missing Ayu Trance 1 and 2, but I NEED the first press editions lol. But so hard to find sealed versions xD

HEHE thanks, I understand you, if there is a 1st press I try to get it too, I love those small details like a different case or a sleeve case... LUV IT!, and I think that getting a sealed 1st press of Ayu is one of the hardest things there are XD

If the CD and the case (includes the obi if it's the case) are in good condition it's ok for me... of course, I'll miss the plastic wrapping =p

Oh, if you ever sell that sealed kanariya, OMG!!!! let me know will ya? :luv2

fanmail 18th May 2008 12:48 PM

The only rare things I have are the pack of A BEST postcards :P

~ayu-cake~ 18th May 2008 01:04 PM

I'm still trying to get my hands on the arena tour 2002 pins :(

astameth 18th May 2008 01:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fanmail (Post 1467851)
The only rare things I have are the pack of A BEST postcards :P

From the korean version of A best ?

Personaly I'm a bit worried about one item, the Ayumi swimsuit VHS, for this version:
http://img187.imageshack.us/img187/5514/aazyv6.jpg

I'm not sure it's really legit, I mean no ISBN n° no Barcode.. pretty weird..

For rare things, that I own: nfn single + album, Terima Kasih, M german single misprinted, the idol vhs, Girl Pop 05/1998 (the first Ayu apperance, from her Avex era, I guess..) All in mint condition.
maybe some posters.. (I still have to make pics of them.. but more than 100, it will take time :D)

Zemus 18th May 2008 01:12 PM

Looks like the 40 minutes of the IDOL video doesn't have any ISBN etc... Only 30 minutes version has those. At least according to the pictures at Nick's page. By the way, since you have 40 minutes version then can I ask what's the main difference is to the 30 minutes one. The file that is circulating online is the 30 minutes one only. That's why I am asking!

If you really have the 40 minutes version, then congratulations because it is supposed to be VERY rare! :D

astameth 18th May 2008 01:47 PM

It's why I ask, I made research about this VHS few years ago (even before I own one.) and well I couldn't found one other idol vhs from scholar publishers inc without isbn or barcode. And the 30 minutes version is harder to get than this one. (and It's not rare, compared to the nfn album for example...)

For the differences I 've never watch it entirely, and i never watch the 30 minutes version. Like for her others old products, It's only for collection, I'm not fan of idol stuff :D

che0173 18th May 2008 02:01 PM

w00t w00t w00t my idea came into effect xD lols
thanks for making the thread MILOX

Quote:

Originally Posted by YotaLM21 (Post 1467854)
You are right, sorry, I had that idea because the clear OBI looked sooo special to me... :luv2

But oh well, anyway daybreak is kinda hard to find isn't?

and yes, I bought them with mindofjapan

DARN!!!! I can't believe I lost 3 of the 1st press ayu-mi-x 2 u_u


does the ayu-mi-x 3 have a 1st press? or is the plastic sleeve a standard thing?

lols yeaaa the OBI is "SEXY" =D
hehe
ummm daybreak...
not really
its quite easy to find
i got 3 of them
well...one of them is still at middle-woman's place in Japan coz i ordered it from mu-mo wif the tour book, trying to get as much as i can afford before all the "new" ones go out =)
hehes *EVIL LAUGH*
Ayu-mi-x 3...iunno about the first press
but i've got the box sleeved versions too xD


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 03:27 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.