Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Ayu Images (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=86)
-   -   TA limited umbrella (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=83367)

tethevo 6th December 2008 11:20 AM

TA limited umbrella
 
I just got it in the mail today. XD (finally...after months...)

box
http://i356.photobucket.com/albums/o...206_200001.jpg

http://i356.photobucket.com/albums/o...206_200201.jpg


I guess this is the serial badge (didn't open it)
http://i356.photobucket.com/albums/o...206_200202.jpg http://i356.photobucket.com/albums/o...206_200203.jpg

http://i356.photobucket.com/albums/o...206_200301.jpg http://i356.photobucket.com/albums/o...206_200302.jpg http://i356.photobucket.com/albums/o...206_200401.jpg

Now it'll go back to the box and never see the light of day again. lol

terra 6th December 2008 11:23 AM

OMG I really really really really really really really really really really really really envy you XD

Pricey, isn't it? about 12000yen if I'm not mistaken

ayupan90 6th December 2008 11:23 AM

im so jealous :(

tethevo 6th December 2008 11:24 AM

I already repressed the price amount in my mind forever.

MissElin_ 6th December 2008 11:27 AM

WOW!!! Im soooo jealous!!! I would sooo want that one! LUCKY!

ayumisrael 6th December 2008 11:27 AM

Wow the AC umbrella!!
Looks really good! congrats ^_^>.

terra 6th December 2008 11:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tethevo (Post 1730121)
I already repressed the price amount in my mind forever.

Sorry to remind you :D:P

Ayunk 6th December 2008 11:42 AM

That's a really very nice umbrella. :luv2

nemesisyume 6th December 2008 11:49 AM

OMG I waaa-aa-aaant one tooooo... :grumpy

Emperatriz Ayumi 6th December 2008 12:20 PM

Congratulations for the umbrella!!! Itīs really beautfiul, but itīs a pity to use it when it rains, isnīt it?? Enjoy it!!!XXX

Ahi_max91 6th December 2008 12:26 PM

Kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
so jealous...
i want too...hikssss..

AyuHamasaki01 6th December 2008 01:37 PM

I want one!

ren0210989 6th December 2008 01:39 PM

wow this looks awesome!!
i love that it's black :luv2

apple-pi 6th December 2008 01:55 PM

OMG! You're so lucky to have one! That's one cool collection item, for sure =D

aura~ 6th December 2008 01:55 PM

*-* waa i want it!!

but... really after spending this amount of money, and beig this umbrella so precious... i'd use it... not keep it closed forever...


thanks for this pics!

freedreamer 6th December 2008 03:17 PM

Wow..its beautiful...very slick...!! nice one dude haha

hoshiBlack 6th December 2008 03:23 PM

I hate umbrella's o.o
I just put on a hat if it's raining xD

but I'd love to have that...

CHAS_AYU 6th December 2008 03:33 PM

Wow! I am so jealous!!
I want one too, it looks really nice!

AyuGAME 6th December 2008 04:05 PM

12000 YEN?!
serious?

jiarongisme 6th December 2008 04:13 PM

Shh don't remind him! XD

Cool umbrella! :yes

Shouldn't this be in Ayu Images instead?


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 05:33 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.