Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Ayu Celebrity News (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=92)
-   -   New TeamAyu Layout - 2010 Calendar cover (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=95310)

Delirium-Zer0 20th October 2009 05:42 AM

New TeamAyu Layout - 2010 Calendar cover
 
TeamAyu's layout was changed today, to the 2010 calendar cover photo & some gold to match. She looks more like herself in the big version of the photo.

Screen loading up animation:

http://img41.imageshack.us/img41/673...layout2.th.jpg

Layout when it's all loaded up:

http://img42.imageshack.us/img42/445...layout1.th.jpg

The sparkles all come & go. Kinda nice. :)

EDIT: Video of the layout thanks to walking.proud :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by walking.proud (Post 2129672)
I recorded it, as always I can do it, so that you can see how it's animated ^^

...

(open in a new window cause it's in HD, and put complete screen ^^ it will be like you really are in the site ^^)



Deli, maybe you can put in the first post ^^


Lee^ChaN 20th October 2009 05:48 AM

thanks Deli..
still i hate her look >___<

ComatoseBunnySnatcher 20th October 2009 05:54 AM

^ ya, she looks... not like herself. i think it's the make-up though.

love in music 20th October 2009 06:04 AM

WOW. i think it's actually quite gorgeous now (lol at me hating on it so hard previously)
i think the arm makes it better? idk! but it looks stunning there, and i agree she looks more like herself. i'm loving it
i think you see bali reflected in her eyes! <3

Delirium-Zer0 20th October 2009 06:11 AM

I think in an effort to make her nose look thinner, they put dark makeup on the bridge of her nose. Newbies. The result is that her nose looks much bigger cuz it's so accentuated now. Blah.

Aside from that, the photo's actually not bad when you see it bigger like this.

Lee^ChaN 20th October 2009 06:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nippon (Post 2129451)
^ ya, she looks... not like herself. i think it's the make-up though.

:yes.. it's her eyes..
i hate that part..

kuri♥ayu 20th October 2009 06:28 AM

ayu looks like herself to me. i like the cover & hopefully the pics will leak soon...

maze 20th October 2009 06:38 AM

mmh.. I still hate the cover T_T she looks plastic and so best-fiction-ish xDDD

jbrat2219 20th October 2009 07:02 AM

Oh cool you can see more of the dress! :D

nemesisyume 20th October 2009 07:05 AM

OMG LOVE THIS :luv2 :luv2 :luv2

does this mean that there will be more pics soon :love


emi♡ 20th October 2009 07:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by identity (Post 2129458)
WOW. i think it's actually quite gorgeous now (lol at me hating on it so hard previously)
i think the arm makes it better? idk! but it looks stunning there, and i agree she looks more like herself. i'm loving it
i think you see bali reflected in her eyes! <3

it really does! lol

theres something about the camera panning a little left that really helps the photo out.

I still dont like her facial expression...but it really isnt as noticeable on the bigger version.

zyoeru 20th October 2009 07:22 AM

I love it!

Yeli13 20th October 2009 07:32 AM

It looks nice, but still too photoshopped... I just noticed she was wearing a printed tunic... Seems to be awful lol

Yoake 20th October 2009 07:37 AM

thanks for sharing^^
It's a nice layout

AyumiBest 20th October 2009 07:39 AM

I think it looks nice but I still want to bite her lips off...

CeReSu 20th October 2009 07:40 AM

Thanks! It's nice but I still don't like this cover u__u

love in music 20th October 2009 07:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AyumiBest (Post 2129518)
I think it looks nice but I still want to bite her lips off...

uhh wtf ew.

waterballoon 20th October 2009 07:46 AM

I don't like the calendar cover at all and this is not helping anything. : /

AyumiBest 20th October 2009 07:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by identity (Post 2129525)
uhh wtf ew.

Her lips are really annoying me but I guess I shouldn't of said it like that. XD

C+R+E+AYUMI 20th October 2009 08:11 AM

I used to like the cover..but as layout isn't that good


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 07:18 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.