Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - [Tutorial] "How I made it to Tokyo and Arena Tour 2006" =P
View Single Post
  #305  
Old 9th March 2007, 05:27 PM
maneayu's Avatar
maneayu maneayu is offline
POWDER SNOW Initiate
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 384
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hatix View Post
We should see first where everybody is staying. Because the concert starts at 18:30 and will probably be over by 21:00. So we probably need to go to Shibuya for lots of choice, then it's 21:30. Or somewhere else central, for people who don't want to do the whole night, and wait for the first trains .
So my idea would be to go eat before the concert, and go karaoke afterwards. And it's around early dinner time anyway. So I propose to go eat in Yokohama before the concert, and do karaoke in Shibuya after the concert . (details can be dealt with later )
Definetly I agree