Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - [Tutorial] "How I made it to Tokyo and Arena Tour 2006" =P
View Single Post
  #314  
Old 10th March 2007, 02:00 PM
oro77's Avatar
oro77 oro77 is offline
Boys & Girls Initiate
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: France / Japan
Posts: 623
I just came back from the first concert.
It was really good, I was really touched to see Ayu so near.
Last time, I was in the back of the center or the 2nd level so I could not see Ayu.

This time, I could clearly see her face !I was really touched !!
I wanted to scream:some foreigners are here to see you, I am from France!

My head is a bit mix up, I cannot remember clearly the tracklist.

But the first song is a big surprise for me, classical evolution at the beginning (Ayu has done something similar with A Song for XX before) and when it really starts, it is like pop rock ! Very good, evolution is one of my favorite song.

I don't remember the order, but I was really surprised by the number of old songs, I was expecting much more Secret album songs.

Old songs : evolution, Boys & Girls, SURREAL, AUDIENCE, Appears (Wow!), SEASONS (accoustic, WOW !! the vocal is very different though), UNITE (I am not so sure but I remember making the parapara), Flower garden, Humming Bird 7/4, Who (long time did not hear this one !) No Trauma !?

New songs : part of me, kiss'o kill, Secret, Until that, 1LOVE, JEWEL, I don't remember hearing momentum (maybe I am wrong), and I was expecting "It was" but I think Ayu did not sing it

The performance was really good, I think she messed a little bit the "lalalal abd uhuhuhu" of "Until that Day" in the CDL but this time it was good ! Ayu just messed up the lyrics a bit ^^

In Flower Garden, Ayu had some difficulties to sing at the beginning, don't know why.

The costumes were good too, usually there is always one costume I don't like but this time I like them all. Especially the French Lido one

I go tomorrow again ! This time I would like to do something after the concert, going alone and come back alone from the concert, it is not that great ...

Last edited by oro77; 10th March 2007 at 11:38 PM.