Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - [Tutorial] "How I made it to Tokyo and Arena Tour 2006" =P
View Single Post
  #315  
Old 10th March 2007, 02:29 PM
Hatix's Avatar
Hatix Hatix is offline
WHATEVER Initiate
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Antwerp, Belgium
Posts: 434
oro77, thanks for the little review! Have a look at the tracklisting that was posted, it's just like you are saying. Maybe, you can write them down, and check tomorrow .
Btw, how was the stage? Was it like the last stages at AT05, AT06 & the last CDL?

@Ayu1m: I'm also in Tokyo from the 4th till the 12th, after that I'm off to Osaka & that neighboorhood.
__________________
My Japan Blog (and about Ayu, Anime,Figures,...)
Japan 2007 Trip Travel Blog (May 4-18,Ayu Concert x2)
Japan 2008 Trip Travel Blog (March 23-April 08,Ayu,gazette,X-Japan Concert & Tokyo Anime Fair)
Japan 2009 Trip Travel Blog (April 26-May 13,Ayu & Perfume Concert & Dolls Party 21)
Tokyo 2009 (Dec 27-Jan 3, Ayu CDL Concert)
Japan 2010 (April 6-23, Ayu & Kuu Concert?)

January 28th 2010: The day everything changed for international Ayu fans. <3