Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - [Tutorial] "How I made it to Tokyo and Arena Tour 2006" =P
View Single Post
  #318  
Old 10th March 2007, 04:27 PM
JinHamasaki's Avatar
JinHamasaki JinHamasaki is offline
Far away Initiate
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 1,341
Quote:
Originally Posted by oro77 View Post
I did not want to be spoiled so I did not look to that thread but it is the same.

The stage is quite similar to CDL, the logo is the same but the background is bicolor (red and black). I don't really mind the background being the same than CDL, I really like it. In fact it is even better, it has been improved with few lights, really nice Boys & Girls !!
Hey oro77,

I am going to tomorrow's concert, too. I was going to head over to Roppongi after the concert but I'm not quite sure of where to go. Karaoke, salsa, and Roppongi Hills? I might meet one other person from AHS to go there. Maybe we can meet before the concert at Saitama-Shintonshin Station? Feel free to e-mail me at jinhamasaki@gmail.com I'm on my palm and the wireless is pretty good in Tokyo.