Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - [Tutorial] "How I made it to Tokyo and Arena Tour 2006" =P
View Single Post
  #320  
Old 10th March 2007, 11:27 PM
oro77's Avatar
oro77 oro77 is offline
Boys & Girls Initiate
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: France / Japan
Posts: 623
Quote:
Originally Posted by JinHamasaki View Post
Hey oro77,

I am going to tomorrow's concert, too. I was going to head over to Roppongi after the concert but I'm not quite sure of where to go. Karaoke, salsa, and Roppongi Hills? I might meet one other person from AHS to go there. Maybe we can meet before the concert at Saitama-Shintonshin Station? Feel free to e-mail me at jinhamasaki@gmail.com I'm on my palm and the wireless is pretty good in Tokyo.
Ok I will mail you.
I don't know if Wireless works in Saitama Shintoshin, I hope...
My mail is kurisutofu@t.vodafone.ne.jp
But sometimes I cannot read mails from gmail with my mobile, but you should be able to read mine without problems

In fact, I asked some Japanese on mixi but most of them have plans after concert
Some did not answer yet, do you mind if I find few Japanese people ?