Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - [Tutorial] "How I made it to Tokyo and Arena Tour 2006" =P
View Single Post
  #352  
Old 18th December 2007, 02:04 AM
polka-dot-jewel's Avatar
polka-dot-jewel polka-dot-jewel is offline
UNITE! Initiate
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Philadelphia
Posts: 2,148
Here's a translation of the dates (they were posted on a thread here):

April 5-6, 8: Tokyo Yoyogi
April 12: Hot House Super Arena (?) (Old Grande 21 - Miyagi)
April 19: Shizouka Ecopa Arena
April 26: Fukui Sun Dome
May 5-6: Nihon Gaishi Hall (Old Nagoya Rainbow Hall)
May 10: Hiroshima Green Arena
May 16-17: Kobe World Hall
May 24-25: Osaka Jo Hall
May 31-June 1: Fukuoka Marine Messe
June 7-8: Yokohama Arena
June 17-18: Nihon Gaishi Hall (Old Nagoya Rainbow Hall)

I want to go to the June 7th and 8th shows (at Yokohama), since they're the only shows that are near Tokyo (that are on dates that I don't have school). I really need to start saving up money if I want to go to these shows, though!!
__________________

♥ Ayu fan since September 2006 ♥

Ayu Concerts I've Attended:
ASIA TOUR 2008 - June 29, 2008
ARENA TOUR 2009 - June 20, 2009 | June 21, 2009
ARENA TOUR 2012 - April 7, 2012 | April 8, 2012