Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - [Tutorial] "How I made it to Tokyo and Arena Tour 2006" =P
View Single Post
  #358  
Old 19th December 2007, 10:55 AM
Hatix's Avatar
Hatix Hatix is offline
WHATEVER Initiate
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Antwerp, Belgium
Posts: 434
Since I'm going to Japan, I might as well go to a concert while I'm there ;p
But this time a friend is going to Japan with me, he might go too. And we're also gonna try to go to a GazettE concert as well ;p. But I'm only going to 1 ayu concert this time
And well, yeah, I'm kinda obsessed with Japan :lol:
I'll sure to give you the playlist of the first concert of course (and to try to get some pictures :p)

I'm hoping there will be others from AHS again to meet
__________________
My Japan Blog (and about Ayu, Anime,Figures,...)
Japan 2007 Trip Travel Blog (May 4-18,Ayu Concert x2)
Japan 2008 Trip Travel Blog (March 23-April 08,Ayu,gazette,X-Japan Concert & Tokyo Anime Fair)
Japan 2009 Trip Travel Blog (April 26-May 13,Ayu & Perfume Concert & Dolls Party 21)
Tokyo 2009 (Dec 27-Jan 3, Ayu CDL Concert)
Japan 2010 (April 6-23, Ayu & Kuu Concert?)

January 28th 2010: The day everything changed for international Ayu fans. <3