Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - [Tutorial] "How I made it to Tokyo and Arena Tour 2006" =P
View Single Post
  #462  
Old 27th January 2008, 10:33 AM
Marquez's Avatar
Marquez Marquez is offline
WHATEVER Initiate
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Finland
Posts: 496
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadeKeiko View Post
Well, I received my tickets today! They don't specify which block I'm in, though. Just are Arena Row 8 no. 1 & 2. Guess I'll see when I get there, lol! (though I'm guessing A block to the side).

Are you going to the one in Nagoya by any chance? Perhaps the lack of block listing has to do with the tickets for Nippon Gaishi Hall.
Yap. Nagoya on 17th. Yeah, that may be the reason.
And 'cos my seats are 1 & 2, I'll propably sit 24 rows behind you.

I just checked the tracking service and my tickets have already arrived in Finland. They are in the airport right now.

EDIT (28.1.): Yay. I received my tickets this morning. After the postman gave the package to me, I almost crashed with his car because the road was slippery of ice.
Damn, the EMS is so fast. It took only 3 days to get the tickets. o_O
__________________
Torture? This is an interrogation!

Last edited by Marquez; 28th January 2008 at 12:26 PM. Reason: miscalculation (14->24 :D)