Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - [Tutorial] "How I made it to Tokyo and Arena Tour 2006" =P
View Single Post
  #468  
Old 2nd February 2008, 05:06 PM
jonneh's Avatar
jonneh jonneh is offline
Boys & Girls Initiate
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: GA
Posts: 634
Quote:
Originally Posted by JinHamasaki View Post
Well I wouldn't call every week, maybe at the end of Feb. End of March seems too late O.o If you have some flexibility around your dates, you should use orbitz and select however many days you can be flexible with to get the best rate. June is a big season for traveling, so you'll be really lucky if u can get it for $1k.

So tempting, I got my tax return check and was looking to go to the Yokohama concert .

So are you saying I shouldn't rely on this special agency, and just try Orbitz some more? Or what? lol. I mean, I guess I'll call them again at the end of Feb and do the same thing, and see what she says this time.
Anyway, thanks for the help again


Edit: also, I probably don't have flexibility around my dates since I'm trying to squeeze that concert in, remember? =) I graduate high school at the end of May, so leaving any earlier than like...June 4th would be very hard.