Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - [Tutorial] "How I made it to Tokyo and Arena Tour 2006" =P
View Single Post
  #469  
Old 2nd February 2008, 05:12 PM
immel's Avatar
immel immel is offline
MY ALL Initiate
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Edinburgh, United Kingdom
Posts: 12,889
Quote:
Originally Posted by _Eria_ View Post
I have a question about seat locations. I got my ticket for Yoyogi, and it says my location is arena, block A7, no. 83. I get the arena and block parts (I'm assuming I'll be in the closest block to the main stage, all the way to the right), but does anyone know how the seats are numerated? I mean, do they start counting horizontally the first row, then the second one and so on all the way from block 1 to 7 or do they count separately each block (A1, then A2, etc.)?
Unless they changed something each horizontal row of the block in question is 20 seats, which means you are at row 5 far to the left in block A7, which is to the far right.

Quote:
Originally Posted by makie_7 View Post
Thanks a lot for the information!! JinHamasaki! They look very nice and the prize for one month is like 15 days in cheap hostels (twin room).Is it really safe to leave all the luggage at the apartment? I mean, if they are serious about security and privacy?
If you have a key and can lock the door I guess that's as safe as it gets. And yeah, you'll have a key and the door will be lockable. You worry too much, they rent out apartments and have been doing so for years, they know what they're doing. Staying at a hostel room, like at Yoyogi Youth Hostel, you'd live a lot more central and it'd be for 3000yen per night.