Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - [Tutorial] "How I made it to Tokyo and Arena Tour 2006" =P
View Single Post
  #478  
Old 7th February 2008, 03:34 AM
polka-dot-jewel's Avatar
polka-dot-jewel polka-dot-jewel is offline
UNITE! Initiate
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Philadelphia
Posts: 2,148
^ Have you tried looking for tickets that will fly from a bigger city (Chicago, Houston, LA, etc) to Tokyo? I find those tickets to be a few hundred dollars cheaper than tickets from other cities (like Nashville). I know Atlanta has a big airport, but from all the searches I've seen, none of the ones (that go from Nashville to Tokyo) have a connector flight in Atlanta. Plus, country-side tickets are actually cheap (depending on when and where you go), so flying from Atlanta to Houston or Chicago or whatever shouldn't be too expensive; you just need to worry about flying from that bigger city to Tokyo.
__________________

♥ Ayu fan since September 2006 ♥

Ayu Concerts I've Attended:
ASIA TOUR 2008 - June 29, 2008
ARENA TOUR 2009 - June 20, 2009 | June 21, 2009
ARENA TOUR 2012 - April 7, 2012 | April 8, 2012