Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - [04/08/08] 10th Anniversary Concert Report
View Single Post
  #38  
Old 17th April 2008, 07:32 AM
shidesha's Avatar
shidesha shidesha is offline
LIMIT Initiate
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 21
Yay! Thank you for wiritng this. I was at that concert too but my Japanese is poor so I didn't undertsand some parts so I am very greatful!!
I thought it was funny how they got the cake on and off the stage, I was certain they were going to drop the biggest tier lol
Ahhh it was an awesome concert I have to agree.

I have to say the boat on stage was my favourite part. She looked extremely epic performing like that. I also loved it when she was singing upside down and my boyfriend got a little too excited when she had the whips and chains and acting like a dominatrix LOL
Reply With Quote