Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - [04/08/08] 10th Anniversary Concert Report
View Single Post
  #39  
Old 18th April 2008, 01:27 PM
sexysaucestar sexysaucestar is offline
Together When... H-Initiate
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Denver, CO
Posts: 10,034
Quote:
Originally Posted by octocoffee View Post
Thank you so much for this detailed report! Sounds like you had fun. Ayu's thank you message is cute too. I love how she's doing a bit of self-advertising at the end xD
Yeah I found that funny, too Ayu doesn't need self-promotion really...haha.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shidesha View Post
Yay! Thank you for wiritng this. I was at that concert too but my Japanese is poor so I didn't undertsand some parts so I am very greatful!!
I thought it was funny how they got the cake on and off the stage, I was certain they were going to drop the biggest tier lol
Ahhh it was an awesome concert I have to agree.

I have to say the boat on stage was my favourite part. She looked extremely epic performing like that. I also loved it when she was singing upside down and my boyfriend got a little too excited when she had the whips and chains and acting like a dominatrix LOL
Hey! I was hoping we could meet up before the concert, but I guess it was hard to plan with lack of Internet on my end ><; Yeah, I was afraid they were gonna drop the whole cake...lol it was so huge!

Did you buy any goods?
Reply With Quote