Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - The Official Stephanie Thread
View Single Post
  #326  
Old 11th June 2008, 02:39 AM
apple-pi's Avatar
apple-pi apple-pi is offline
Naturally Initiate
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: it's a mystery, Betty ☆ nobody knows.
Posts: 2,462
Oh, true! Didn't even remember to think about the covers!
To tell the truth, I never understood why people didn't like her single covers. I thought they were pretty despite being simple, and it was really cool how they "matched", making a "set" of sorts lol

I hope that, now that she's entering a next "chapter", they'll come up with another style of covers, and stick with it for all her next single releases till the 2nd album ~ to make another set! They'd look so good together!
__________________

「 チャレンジは馬鹿げたこと リスク 回避するように
愚かな計算して何を守るの?
」


my graphics shop >> here! <<
last.fm | facebook | twitter