Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - Collector's talk!
View Single Post
  #272  
Old 25th July 2008, 01:49 PM
Suteisi Suteisi is offline
Voyage Initiate
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Canada
Posts: 3,209
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mary-Tina View Post
Have anyone experience with http://www.play-asia.com ?
I purchased a japanese nintendo DS game from them, and it was okay. I thought the shipping was really expensive for just a small case game, which is lighter than a CD or DVD. I picked UPS for shipping, and will never use their service again, I thought it was crap. Play-asia didn't even give me a tracking number, I had to track my package through their own website, which I thought was really weird...

All in all, if you're looking to purchases movies, animes, music, you're better off going on another website, imo. I bought my DS game there, because it was the only website I found it on. If I have to buy through them again, I'll definitely take EMS instead of UPS.
__________________
Arena Tour 2009 ~NEXT LEVEL~
Countdown Live A ~WAKE UP~ 2012-2013
Big Bang World Tour 2015
BTS Wings Tour 2017
G-Dragon M.O.T.T.E World Tour 2017
Taeyang White Night World Tour 2017
Reply With Quote