Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - [Charts & Rankings] A COMPLETE ~All Singles~ Oricon 2nd Thread
Thread: [Charts & Rankings] A COMPLETE ~All Singles~ Oricon 2nd Thread
View Single Post
  #173  
Old 17th September 2008, 11:29 AM
v_gil2410's Avatar
v_gil2410 v_gil2410 is offline
Gut it-pez Initiate
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Bucharest,Romania,EU
Posts: 42
The sales are ok...JUST ok...of course we all would like to see huge sales...but I'm affraid that won't happen...

i have one question...what is the position in the United World Chart ? I went to their site, and Ayu appears as no. 1 for Japanese chart, but on global chart she is missing!!
I thought she would be like no.1 ...or at least in top 3...because the first week sales are good. Guilty managed to gain 3rd place...why not AC not get 1st place???
__________________
i'm like a KITE searching for a DREAM up in the SKY