Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - [Charts & Rankings] A COMPLETE ~All Singles~ Oricon 2nd Thread
Thread: [Charts & Rankings] A COMPLETE ~All Singles~ Oricon 2nd Thread
View Single Post
  #175  
Old 17th September 2008, 11:33 AM
Rocky Raven's Avatar
Rocky Raven Rocky Raven is offline
ayu-ro mix 2 Initiate
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Vietnam
Posts: 1,999
Quote:
Originally Posted by v_gil2410 View Post
The sales are ok...JUST ok...of course we all would like to see huge sales...but I'm affraid that won't happen...

i have one question...what is the position in the United World Chart ? I went to their site, and Ayu appears as no. 1 for Japanese chart, but on global chart she is missing!!
I thought she would be like no.1 ...or at least in top 3...because the first week sales are good. Guilty managed to gain 3rd place...why not AC not get 1st place???
They still havent updated yet ^__^ U should check the Global chart later!
__________________



My Facebook: Rocky Raven

Please come and join Amuro-Namie New Forum