Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - [Charts & Rankings] A COMPLETE ~All Singles~ Oricon 2nd Thread
Thread: [Charts & Rankings] A COMPLETE ~All Singles~ Oricon 2nd Thread
View Single Post
  #226  
Old 18th September 2008, 10:18 PM
jbrat2219's Avatar
jbrat2219 jbrat2219 is offline
JEWEL Initiate
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 10,929
Quote:
Originally Posted by SolarAngel View Post
I think b'z has released too many best albums. It's a little like overkill. I don't watch hana yori dango but flavour of life is my ringtone lol! It's probably the only song of hikki i know. I thought heaven was a great song and suited shinobi very well, same for dearest and inuyasha. I also wished she had more tie-ins with popular stuff. I would love for her songs to come out in the FF series or something cool like that. The impression i get is not really that people are tired of her, more like she's kinda inaccessible. Maybe last time she was more willing to collaborate? Now it seems like she's more concerned with doing her own thing but all this is just my opinion.

Ah sales almost went below 10k yesterday. It probably will for the next 2 days before the upward weekend trend. I really hope this release can chart like a cockroach.

I would die and go to HEAVEN if she did that *_*;

Ayu and Final Fantasy! My favorite artist and game series together!?

Just the thought of it messes with my emotions xD; lol