Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - [site] HQ version of Who...(Chinese version)
View Single Post
  #67  
Old 19th September 2008, 10:46 PM
mimika's Avatar
mimika mimika is offline
LOVE~Destiny~H-Initiate
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: ibashou ga nakatta
Posts: 4,837
Quote:
Originally Posted by jon_the_d View Post
Here is my "translation", I have focussed on the meaning of the lines, and not the way they are sung.

*I am still confused about the moon woman.

I don't think it's moon woman??? should it be just moon 月亮??

Is that lyric official?

I think her chinese really isn't that good..but than she's japanese...so you can't compare her to a native chinese..I think she put in a lot of effort already...and I'm very happy that she has a chinese song!!!
__________________
"I didn't have any voice left, but I sang from my heart." -- Hamasaki Ayumi




Thanks Omega Prime for the ava!!! And Delirium-Zer0 for reviving it!!
Reply With Quote