Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - [Charts & Rankings] A COMPLETE ~All Singles~ Oricon 2nd Thread
Thread: [Charts & Rankings] A COMPLETE ~All Singles~ Oricon 2nd Thread
View Single Post
  #336  
Old 22nd September 2008, 04:16 AM
Kikaru Kikaru is offline
Naturally Initiate
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: California
Posts: 2,435
Quote:
Originally Posted by Melrose View Post
But still.

Compilation albums always sell much more than studio albums in Japan, so I find it odd that A COMPLETE isn't selling THAT much more than her studio albums. It isn't even surpassing (miss)understood and Secret.
Considering that A COMPLETE sold more than guilty and is almost as much as Secret and it's in 2nd week, I think it's too early to say that it isn't selling much more than her Studio albums.

I mean, GUILTY charted for what? 16 weeks? Secret maybe longer but considering that A COMPLETE is getting over 600K in its second week, it's a pretty decent amount. It's charting pretty similarly to (M)U second week.
__________________



It's an endless story, always shining
Always, I want to tell you, forever
lj icon-journal


Last edited by Kikaru; 22nd September 2008 at 04:25 AM.