Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - Collector's talk!
View Single Post
  #313  
Old 24th February 2009, 08:51 AM
rusuke's Avatar
rusuke rusuke is offline
ayu trance Initiate
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Davao City, Philippines
Posts: 2,111
Just bought STEP you/is this LOVE?(CD+DVD), H(pink version), &, AUDIENCE and ayu-mi-x II version acoustic orchestra. I'll take pics once they arrive!! WeeEe... I think this will be my last purchase in the mean time coz my mother is getting her nerves! huhuhu.. It's only just a waste of money which makes me sad. I'm hurt of what she said.
To mom: hehe...sorry mom, I can't help it!!! ;P
But still she's funny because when the CDs arrive she can only say.. another CD again?(without emotion).
__________________


rusuke's music Livejournal /// rusuke's music blogspot

Ayumi Hamasaki is my Right wing and GACKT is my Left wing

Loving AYU ~15th AYU-versary~(2002.02.02)

Reply With Quote