Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - Collector's talk!
View Single Post
  #319  
Old 24th February 2009, 02:03 PM
kiseki89's Avatar
kiseki89 kiseki89 is offline
Greatful days Initiate
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: lalaland
Posts: 4,630
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lanz16 View Post
^ I said to myself that "I'll not to mention on buying CDs".
I'll try to make it more "Secret" to my mom and to my sister's eyes when buying it.

And I hate to make it as a subject on argument with my mom.


So far, I had 11 Ayu Snigles and an album.
Im still wondering if the OS Version of GUILTY (CD+DVD) in YA has the Photobook.
Try to get the Taiwan version of GUILTY. As for HK version, you will have to check... But I think all OS versions have the photobook but I'm not sure if it's limited or something. BUT just don't get the Singapore version if you ever see it.
__________________

sig - me


LJ | LastFM | LJ icons | Blog

Reply With Quote